July 2018 Moms
Options

Ramzi theory??

this u/s was 8 weeks 1 day. This is an abdominal u/s.. any guesses as to boy or girl??

Re: Ramzi theory??

• Options
    Idk if a tech can’t tell you we probably can’t either. Hard to tell what I’m looking at. 
    Also these sort of posts don’t go well most of the time. Congratulations anyways!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    hillbillywifehillbillywife member
    edited December 2017
    My mom is an ultrasound tech and she said that this is bogus. She hadn’t even heard of it before... I had to explain it to her
  • Options
    Also, there’s a questions thread and an ultrasound thread that would be better suited for questions like this. 
  • Options
    runsomewhererunsomewhere member
    edited December 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    No need to be rude. I respect your opinions but there was definitely a more respectful way of putting things. Life is supposed to be fun not be so serious all the time. That's all this post was for is fun. The human race really surprises me sometimes. 
  • Options
    No need to be rude. I respect your opinions but there was definitely a more respectful way of putting things. Life is supposed to be fun not be so serious all the time. That's all this post was for is fun. The human race really surprises me sometimes. 
    QFP
  • Options
    this u/s was 8 weeks 1 day. This is an abdominal u/s.. any guesses as to boy or girl??
    Qfp before we miss it
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    4deep4deep member
    edited December 2017
    **Removed for TOU violation**
  • Options
    @mamabear0304ish whats fun for us is people not starting individual self serving threads and reading the "read first" post. also no one has been rude this is actually quite tame 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

Here's your Ramzi (Ramsay) theory 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    furthermore it is far more rude to barge into an established community not even so much as an introduction or to even join the community before posting random ultrasounds 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the discussion’s unwelcoming tone. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"