1st Trimester
Options

Am I Pregnant??

Hi Everyone!
So I am currently 5 days late for AF. I ovulated on either the 17th or 18th of last month and I always get AF on the 6th or 7th of the month. It the 12th and AF still hasn't shown her face. I've taken three HPTs and they have all been negative. Below are the symptoms I've been having since 6dpo. 
Symptoms: Light bleeding (like spotting), headaches, nausea, early on I had no appetite but now I am Sooooo hungry, EMOTIONAL!! I cry over nothing and am moody all the time, CM is very weird...I've had constant cm but it varies between watery/EWCM/white lotiony, gas pains, thirst, and the last one that made me think "Wow!" was that the other night I had one glass of wine and a cigarette (I can hold my alcohol) and a minute later I was puking everywhere.

I just really need some other mommies to help me figure out what is going on! Do you think it could be a baby?

Re: Am I Pregnant??

• Options
    Also have sore boobies with pinching pain and also very tired!!
  • Options
    maddy2003 said:
    Hi Everyone!
    So I am currently 5 days late for AF. I ovulated on either the 17th or 18th of last month and I always get AF on the 6th or 7th of the month. It the 12th and AF still hasn't shown her face. I've taken three HPTs and they have all been negative. Below are the symptoms I've been having since 6dpo. 
    Symptoms: Light bleeding (like spotting), headaches, nausea, early on I had no appetite but now I am Sooooo hungry, EMOTIONAL!! I cry over nothing and am moody all the time, CM is very weird...I've had constant cm but it varies between watery/EWCM/white lotiony, gas pains, thirst, and the last one that made me think "Wow!" was that the other night I had one glass of wine and a cigarette (I can hold my alcohol) and a minute later I was puking everywhere.

I just really need some other mommies to help me figure out what is going on! Do you think it could be a baby?
    maddy2003 said:
    Also have sore boobies with pinching pain and also very tired!!
    QFP
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"