Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms 12/11-12/15

2»

Re: Weekday Randoms 12/11-12/15

• @jrm_14 I had the exact same question!  My guess was either a type dollar store or a grocery/bakery? 

Omg @SkilledSailor I'm dying from that image  :D
  • @josie12367 I had the same image as @SkilledSailor in my mind!  I was like, “WHY did no one comment on that?!”
  • Loading the player...
  • @CraftyG my dad loves food, so i always go to the local farmers market and make him a gift basket with local jam, cheese, ice cream and meats. It’s like Hickory Farms, but better! 
  • I've already received messages that 3 of my kids are out with stomach bugs. I bet when I pick them up from gym at least a few other will be missing. Which means I am going to Lysol the hell out of my classroom today. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @jsnakehole Oh no!!!! Stomach bugs are the worst. FX you don't catch it! Also, any update from your debrief yesterday?!?
    @catlady2015 I'm trying to figure out what you'd even mix that with? I bet it's yummy but would have no idea how to use it. I got the swedish fish pinnacle vodka a few years ago and it was so good mixed with Sprite!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @jsnakehole Yikes! That sounds like a job for clorox wipes. And a new rule that everyone must use hand sanitizer upon entering the room. No one wants to get the stomach bug right before winter break. 
  • @catlady2015 yyyaaass!! I love the cotton candy one! You can make the BEST cotton candy martinis! 
    I'm sure if you look on their website there is a recipe that goes with the cookie dough one to make something super delicious. 
  • @offtoneverland no updates, but I think they need to give me feedback by tomorrow. So hopefully I'll know something then. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• @SkilledSailor:D:D:D. That’s totally what I was imagining too!
    @jsnakehole. Noooo! I am praying you do not get sick.
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. I actually make really delicious cookie dough & cookies. Wish I could send some your way! ;)
  • @nmbrcrnchr1Yeah have I just missed all of the drama or does everyone on the August BMB actually seem normal and drama free?
  • @holly321 I agree (and since it’s now Friday, I’ll admit it’s a FFFC-I love drive bys) however, I find I’m only ok with drivebys on the BMBs....bc there I feel like they do less harm. Here....posting pee sticks and such, I can handle it (most days) but I feel like they can trigger so many more ladies I’ve become friends with that my guard goes up and I’m like “nope, get outta here “
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts Those turned out so cute! 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts The bath bombs look so nice! I’d love to make them but my MIL and SIL don’t like baths, I don’t understand it I love my bubble baths 
  • Ewww...This makes me glad DH and I both brought our own electric toothbrushes to our marriage, even if they take up a lot of room on the bathroom counter! 
  • @Augusta108 Yes, we both are thankful for our electric toothbrushes, too!  No mix ups!  

@josie12367 I wish you much mouthwash & many clean toothbrush backups, my friend. 
  • Feeeeck. FW is over Christmas. At the inlaws. Imma go cry into my coffee now. 
  • @jrm_14 Oh no! So much awkwardness! How much privacy will you have while there?
  • @darkstar42 Meh, a decent amount, depending on which bedroom we get.