IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: FF*FC | 12.8

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Naming your child something and pronouncing it differently from the proper pronunciation is stupid. 
    <3 you so very much 
  • Options
    I can’t stand the word kiddo. It’s like on the same level as the word moist to me. I just can’t stand to hear it. 
  • Options
    I legitimately thought today was Thursday. Until just now...at 2 in the afternoon. My brain just exploded.
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Options
    Naming your child something and pronouncing it differently from the proper pronunciation is stupid. 
    Jasher pronounced Josiah. Can’t make that up. He’s sitting in front of me right now. 
  • Options
    DD has figured out how to climb out of her crib (she’s 21 months)... I’m not discouraging her from doing it either. If she can do, at least she will be doing it safely. 
  • Options
    @magnolia305 I love that you also use the word stabby!!  It's one of my favorite adjectives for being angry!! 
  • Options
    @magnolia305 ew. I don’t like that at all. 
  • Options
    I kinda wish SO didn’t have his son this weekend bc I don’t really have an ounce of Mary Poppins in me to make everything fun so he doesn’t run home and tell his mom that he had the worst weekend ever.  :s
  • Options
    I cancelled my daughters rsvp to a birthday party because I didn't feel up to going with her... its today and that's crappy of me, but I am more relieved than guilty

• Options
    Don't let the mom guilt get to you guys @smorzandoj and @3plus1equals4.  Sometimes its nice to just lay around all weekend! 
  • Options
    DH has been really bad at backing me up when the kids aren’t listening at home.  I say no to something and then when they do it anyway he either laughs a little or half heartedly says “hey your mom said no.”  Today we all went out to do some Christmas shopping and see Santa.  I got a little bit of joy seeing DH frustrated because DS2 wasn’t listening to him.