July 2018 Moms

I’m out as well

Had our 9 week ultrasound this morning and there was no heartbeat. It’s so incredibly sad to see. Looks like we lost the baby around 7w1d, but I had no indication of a loss since I’ve had all the horrible pregnancy symptoms! I’m keeping my spirits up and letting myself process. D&C is scheduled for tomorrow morning. I’m thinking margaritas are in store for the weekend. In the meantime it’s lots of movies and sloppy toddler kisses. Maybe some online Christmas shopping... for myself.

I sincerely mean this- I wish you all the happiest and most boring pregnancies. I hope to rejoin another BMB in the near future. Hugs to all of you!

ers7924

Re: I’m out as well

• I'm so sorry.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Oh no @MyBigFatGreekFetus I am so sorry to hear this news.  I hope your D&C goes smoothly and you recovery quickly.  And I wish you the best of luck when you start TTC again.  Take care of yourself girl!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby #2! EDD 7.4.17
  •     
  •  I'm so sorry, hon.  All the margaritas for sure. You're in my prayers. 

Me: 33, DH: 37
    Married: May 2006
    The Bean: Born April 2014
    Formerly BiggerinRealLife on April14

• I am so sorry. Wishing you a speedy recovery and an extra strong margarita. Take care of yourself!

•     
  • so incredibly sorry for your loss. sending you love hugs and prayers for your rainbow baby soon! 
  • I’m so very sorry.  I hope you can enjoy the margarita a little bit  <3

•     
  • So sorry to hear this. Take care of yourself 
  • So sorry for your loss. I hope everything goes smoothly tomorrow and you are able to try again soon. Hugs to you. 
    Me 34, DH 38, TTC # 1 since Jan '16
    March '17 - low AMH, severe MFI
    August '17 - IVF - 5 embies frozen on day 1 due to hurricane Irma
    Nov ’17 - FET and 2 blasts refrozen - BFP! - Beta #1 251, Beta #2 1575, Beta #3 6820
    Pregnancy Ticker

•     
  • Oh no, I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope you won't be too far behind us! I hope your procedure goes well. Please take care of yourself, and order an extra shot! 
  • I'm so sorry.. Will be keeping you in my prayers.
  •     
  • I am so, so sorry for your loss. Truly. Wishing you a smooth recovery and the most delicious of margaritas, and the best of toddler cuddles. Good luck with everything, love.
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. Take care of yourself. 

And drink all the margaritas! 
  •     
  • I'm so sorry to hear this. Please take care and enjoy those margaritas!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• I’m so sorry. Margaritas and personal Christmas presents sound like a great plan. 
  •     
  • zg49zg49 member
    Tenth Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    Oh I’m so sorry! Hugs and prayers for comfort for you and your family. 

• I'm so sorry! Definitely drink those margaritas. 
  •     
  • I hate having to see these posts, and I’m so sorry for your loss. I hope that you’re procedure goes smoothly tomorrow and that your margaritas are delicious. I hope the most that I’ll see you back here soon!

• I'm so sorry for your loss. Have all the margaritas this weekend. 

Isabella & Julian & and now #3!
  •     
  • I'm so sorry to hear this! I hope your recovery is smooth. Thinking of you.
  • 4deep4deep member
    250 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper Photogenic
    I’m so very sorry to hear this. I hope the D&C goes smoothly, and you find comfort and peace. Sending my love and prayers your way. 
  •     
  • I'm so sorry. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you on the boards soon!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Im so sorry for your loss. Please take care of yourself. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  •     
  • Lots of love @MyBigFatGreekFetus! I’m so sorry this happened to you. Enjoy your margaritas! Make them a double. ❤️❤️❤️ hope it goes smoothly tomorrow!
  • I am so sorry :(

•     
  • So very sorry for your loss
  • I'm so sorry to see this. This is what happened to me with my first pregnancy. We heard the heartbeat at 6 weeks and something must have happened at 7 weeks. I still felt pregnant and had a scheduled D&C. Physically the procedure wasn't bad at all and it was a fast recovery. I hope the same for you. 
  •     
  • So sorry to hear the news! Hugs to you and hope your D&C goes smoothly.
  • No bueno. Happy healing <3 
    NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
    Dx: Unexplained IF
    HSG Sep 2017, normal
    BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum • D&C at nine weeks
    Anniversary
  •     
  • I'm incredibly sorry for your loss.    Take care of yourself.

Son-10.5
    Son-4
    Daughter-2
    #4- EDD July 14

• So sorry to hear. I hope tomorrow goes well and you are able to take time to heal. Enjoy those margaritas <3
  •     
  • So sorry to read this. Will keep you in my T&Ps.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm so sorry. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you on the boards soon!
    Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  •     
  • I'll keep you in my prayers love.  Ever since i saw your SN, i felt instantly connected to you.  Im so sad to see you go and that youre going through all of this.  ::air hug::  many many prayers for you and yours
  • wysmom14wysmom14 member
    Fifth Anniversary 100 Love Its 100 Comments Name Dropper
    So sorry for your loss! Hope you find peace and comfort! Praying for you.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFetus Ticker

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

•     
  • So sorry to hear this! 

Pregnancy Ticker