December 2017 Moms

Randoms - 12/6+

2»

Re: Randoms - 12/6+

• @EmilyLove25 That's reassuring! And I feel you, I am bored out of my mind. I just want to go into labor, damn it. Hahaha.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Loading the player...
  • @breezybee Sorry lady but I can't fathom why one would ask her hubs to look in the first place? :D Even after DS when I was (misguidedly) ready to jump back in the sack at 3 weeks pp, the lights were OFF and there was no looking at anything haha. 
    This time, he ain't seeing me in anything besides grannie panties and a sloppy T in the bedroom until at least 6 weeks pp haha. You guys are brave. 
    I haven't taken a look down there at all, though I didn't tear so I don't know if there is much to see. I must admit I'm more terrified of what my butt looks like after the hemorrhoids  :s
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Haha @failuretofly he wanted to see. We’re just like that, we poop with the door open and have no boundaries lol. I have a second degree tear, but I didn’t know where it was, and he wanted to check it out.  I just hope it goes back to SEMI-normal SOMEDAY. 
  • @balletnerd also still here and still pregnant (38+5) - but rather than having no “signs” I’ve lost my music plug, had 2 hours of contractions lasting a minute generally about 5 minutes apart on Saturday night that completely died off, spent Sunday cramping on and off all day, more of the same today... I keep getting my hopes up with every cramp that it will lead to ACTUAL contractions. No such luck so far. So desperately want this baby to come this weekend before the holiday weekend. 
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Super excited over here! Had my 38 week appt today and am not dilated to a 3, 60% effaced, and cervix has dropped to mid station. Doctor said she would be shocked with the contractions I'm having if i make it past the weekend but if not i go to be induced next Wednesday night! 
    Very exciting, fingers crossed for a quick & easy delivery!!
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker