Baby Names

Team Green Girl Names

Kendall Leigh or Audrey Leigh

Last name ends with s sound.

Big sister is named Reagan.  

Go!

Re: Team Green Girl Names

• Audrey by a mile. 

Kendall makes me think of Kendall Jenner, and because of that sounds trashy to me. Maybe Kendra would be a more unique option?
    bbiutmcphholli0801antoto
  • @Bringmemylongswordho So funny you say that, that’s my thoughts exactly on the name, but DH likes it.  He did say he liked Audrey too but he agreed on my boy name so I thought I’d try!  
  •     
  • Audrey no doubt. 

slr1229antoto
  •     
  • Audrey
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    TTC since September 2012
    slr1229
  • +1 for Audrey
    slr1229
  •     
  • Audrey - no contest
    slr1229
  • Audrey! 

I do like Kendra or Audra as alternatives but Audrey is the best.
    slr1229
  •     
  • Audrey for sure

slr1229
  • Thank you so much for feedback!
  •     
  • Audrey for sure.

But if it makes you feel any better, I have a niece named Kendall and at first all I could think of was Kendall Jenner, but it's grown on me and now it totally suits her and I don't have think of the connection to the Jenner's anymore.
    slr1229
  • Audrey.  I don’t mind the name Kendall, but prefer Audrey.
    slr1229lesliegolem
  •     
  • I like both, but my personal preference leans towards classic/timeless names, so I would pick Audrey. 
    slr1229
  • JMU_Bride09JMU_Bride09 member
    Eighth Anniversary 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Love Its
    edited December 2
    I really like both.  I've liked the name Kendall longer than Kendall Jenner has been around, so I don't make the automatic connection.  But it appears that I'm in the minority!

slr1229
  •     
  • slr1229slr1229 member
    Seventh Anniversary 500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic
    edited December 6
    We still haven’t decided.  I have a coworker whose daughter is Audrey, I saw them over the weekend and I kept wanting to say Aubrey so maybe that’s telling me something?  Ha, We’ll see, naming a kid is freaking hard!  Had no trouble with our first!  
    lesliegolemJMU_Bride09
  • I like the name Audrey more but think Kendall works a lot better with sister Reagan. They are more similar in style. Have you thought about:

Arden
    Bronwyn
    Meghan
    Bristol
    Taryn

•     
  • Thanks, appreciate your suggestions but a too different for my taste.  I like Morgan a lot.  They’re gonna boot us out of hospital and we’ll still have no name ha
  • My mother always said "don't name a child Morgan unless you're really a Morgan." As in JP Morgan. Meghan (or Megan) has the same feel without the faux uppercrust thing. Lauren is a possibility too.And what about good old Courtney?
  •     
  • or:

Allison
    Karen
    Dylan
    Reagan
    Erin
    Kerrigan
    Gillian/ Jillian
    Helen
    Vivian