July 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL (Pregnant After Loss) Check In Week of 11/26

13»

Re: PGAL (Pregnant After Loss) Check In Week of 11/26

• Options
    I am so sorry that the news wasn't better @pumpkinpancake. Lots of hugs. 
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake i am so sorry! Be good to yourself in this hard time. Lots of creepy internet hugs.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake so sorry! Big hugs to you!
  • Options
    I had US this morning and it’s not looking good.  Measuring a week behind.  He said he is giving it a week to see if he can see baby and heartbeat by next Friday.  Said it’s 50% 
  • Options
    @Mack2342 I'm so sorry, how far along are you? Is there any chance your dates are just off? 
  • Options
    @acunamatada I’m 6wks today measuring 5w1d.  We did IUI so we know pretty much when I ovulated 
  • Options
     :'( bleeding this morning. This never goes well for me.
  • Options
    Oh no.  @Mack2342 and @AKFarmerBecky I am so sorry to hear this.  Lots of prayers for a positive outcome for you both. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    Sending lots of positive thoughts to both of you this morning @Mack2342 and @AKFarmerBecky
  • Options
    Crossing everything for you two @Mack2342@AKFarmerBecky :'(

• Options
    @Mack2342 I'm so sorry. Hoping your LO catches up in the next week and looks good at your next appointment. 

@AKFarmerBecky bleeding is so scary, I really hope it's nothing serious

Thinking of you both. 
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @Mack2342 ugh the waiting! FX its a good outcome and big hugs. 

@AKFarmerBecky I hope it stops and you have  a good outcome as well.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies 

@AKFarmerBecky I hope bleeding is nothing serious and things look good for tou
  • Options
    @Mack2342, how distressing! I hope it turns out well for you!

@AKFarmerBecky, I hope the bleeding stops and that it isn't anything serious....
  • Options
    I introduced myself on the main intro board, but haven't done so yet here, but first I want to say, @pumkinpancake I am so sorry for your loss. 

@Mack2342 and @AKFarmerBecky not knowing is such a terrible place to be but I am hoping you will find out that every thing is actually fine. 

I am praying for each of you and for all of us here. ❤

My first pregnancy ended in June at almost nine weeks. Today I'm 6weeks 4 days and feel some weird cramping but hoping it's just the normal growing pains. Every day I feel worried especially as the oldest one in our Birth Month at 43. 
  • Options
    Hi all! This is my first time posting here and I will add myself to the introductions right after this post. I honestly was going to stay away from these boards until I made it to the second trimester. Earlier this week, I happened to lurk and saw this thread. I have had three losses this year and one before my son was born. I wouldn’t even say I am cautiously optimistic at this point. But after glancing through this thread, I remembered how supportive women can be on these boards. 
  • Options
    @chaser61 Welcome!  I think we have a pretty great PGAL community on this board! Feel free to share as much or as little as your comfortable with and congratulations! I know what a mind f*ck PGAL brain is, but remember that today you are pregnant  :)
  • Options
    Well ladies, my ultrasound this morning wasn’t the best. Still no heartbeat, but we’re staying optimistic it will start beating by next Friday. I’m measuring 6w 2d. Baby did grow 2 days this week and the gestational sack has doubled since the 16th, so the doctor says that’s good on top of all my blood work looking really good Monday. She said I must have found out that I was pregnant the day it was possible (hcg was23), so she wasn’t surprised I was measuring the way I am. I’m kind of nervous as it could go either way at this point. I should be 8 weeks based on my last cycle, but I’ve never measured with my cycle in my previous pregnancy’s. I’m trying to stay optimistic. Doc put me on baby aspirin in addition to my progesterone and prenatal.  

Anyone go through something similar? 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse - somewhat. Measured 5 w 2 d instead of 6 weeks were period put me. My betas before looked good so they didn’t draw anymore blood. Go back on the 15th. 

It is is so hard to not assume the worst. Being in limbo also sucks- don’t want to get excited to be sad but also don’t want to have bad mojo if everything is fine. 
  • Options
    @bdesterhouse same thing happened to me. I went in thinking I was 6+4 but only measured 5+4. Going off my projected ovulation. My cycles were also longer post iud which was odd for me. My U/S last week (one week after first) put me at 6+2 and we could barely see a heartbeat beat. My betas have been taken twice and looked good each time. So we are hoping i just ovulated later than i thought. What worries me is that we only had sex during projected ovulation and I’m hoping the little bean is strong enough to stick with a late ovulation of a week later. My next U/S is on the 11th. Iv has some spotting last week which they think was due to small SCH. 
    It’s hard not to worry. I didn’t experience this with my son. Just gotta live the “I’m pregnant today” model. When do go back to the doc?
  • Options
    @pumpkinpancake I am so sorry :(

@AKFarmerBecky FX for you that it's nothing. Are you on any progesterone supplements? My RE told me bleeding is very common with increased progesterone. I had no idea.

@bdesterhouse if the baby is growing and bloodwork is fine, that is a positive sign. Out of curiousity, was it a vaginal US? I don't know if they do the ones on your belly this early, but if so I imagine it's harder to detect

• Options
    It was a vaginal ultrasound. I go back next Friday for another ultrasound. I’m hoping since we added baby aspirin it will help.

• Options
    @Crystal321 I am on progesterone but it is moving to more red blood and clots :( no medical care because planes aren't flying so I can't even go to the ER.
  • Options
    Catching up.

@Mack2342 I'm so sorry, my dear. That's so discouraging. I'm praying for you. 

@AKFarmerBecky I'm praying for you. I hope this clears up and we hear good news soon. 

@babybakie @chaser61 Welcome to the board! I'm sad you're here in this group, but glad you're here. :) I hope you find community with us. 

@bdesterhouse I'm so sorry you're there, I'm sure it's nerve-wracking. You're in my prayers.

Sending lots of hugs and hope to the mamas going through it right now. 

• Options
    @AKFarmerBecky I’m saying prayers that everything is okay. I’m sorry you are going through this.

• Options
    SmashJamSmashJam member
    edited December 2017
    @AKFarmerBecky and @bdesterhouse praying for you both! I'm so sorry you're dealing with this.

ETA: the rest of the sentence.
  • Options
    @AKFarmerBecky @Mack2342 You're in my prayers, I'm hoping for the best for you. 

Pumpkinpancake . Im not tagging in case you're trying to avoid the board or it's too hard right now. But if you are here, I'm so sorry for your loss. 

@bdesterhouse do you know when you ovulated or are you just going by LMP? Fx everything turns out well. 
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?  7 weeks

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms) Moody.  Tired. Some nausea but other than that I don't feel pregnant at all.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise) 
    My anxiety is off the charts. I was taken off my anti depressant so that doesn't help things.   My losses were at 8w, 11w, 5w, and 10w... So being only 7 weeks I'm having a hard time feeling excited. I'm nervous for a 5th loss. 

4. When is your next appointment?
    December 19th

5. Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here) I have no idea what this means lol. I'm new here. 

6. GTKY- What did you think you would grow out of but haven’t?  (stolen from June)  

• Options
    @AKFarmerBecky how are you doing? Been thinking about you! Hope things are looking better.
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options

@bdesterhouse do you know when you ovulated or are you just going by LMP? Fx everything turns out well. 
    Sorry, just seeing this. Based on my LMP I’m measuring 2 weeks behind. Based on the ovulation pain I know the rough window of when I could have gotten pregnant and my OB said with my HCG being 23 the day I first got a positive test that I found out the first day it was physically possible. Even based on that baby is measuring behind, so I’m hoping Baby caught up this week and things are okay. 

• Options
    Seriously having a hard time thinking things aren’t wrong. Backstory: went in for sono suppose to be 6 weeks based on LMP. Was 5 w 2 days. Had yolk sac. So everything SHOUlD be okay just not as far along. 

My PGAL mind is telling me the baby isn’t growing and I’m stressing that I don’t go back until 15th. My crazy brain says go to ER and say I have cramps and get a sono to check but even then their might not yet be a heart beat and plus $$ and time. 

I want to to fast forward just so I can know
  • Options

Sorry, just seeing this. Based on my LMP I’m measuring 2 weeks behind. Based on the ovulation pain I know the rough window of when I could have gotten pregnant and my OB said with my HCG being 23 the day I first got a positive test that I found out the first day it was physically possible. Even based on that baby is measuring behind, so I’m hoping Baby caught up this week and things are okay. 
    Hi, im new here but I just wanted to tell you to not lose hope. On both my pregnancies the baby had measured a full week behind and this could be because my cycle was sometimes a week longer so everything was technically delayed. Unfortunately i did lose my first baby at 7 weeks but it was more due to a weak heartbeat we saw the week prior. I got pregnant right away after my period came back and im 9w+3 today. I would not worry for as long as the next scan turns up ok and you see a healthy hb by 7 weeks :)