Babies on the Brain

Has anyone been pregnant with few symptoms?

I'm now 5 days late, and no sign of AF! I've had three BFN, one on the day I missed, two more today at +5 days. I don't regularly miss periods, I'm on the pill, and definitely not TTC.

I'm a little bloated and moody, but otherwise I feel no different than usual. No breast changes, either! I did get a few short, fairly mild cramps at -3 days. Maybe I've made a few more trips to the bathroom, but I figured it was just because I've been parched and drinking a lot of water. 

Has anyone here ever had an early pregnancy with almost no sign? Did anyone keep getting BFN and find out they were pregnant anyway? How likely is it that I AM pregnant? 

Best Answer

Answers

• I'm now 5 days late, and no sign of AF! I've had three BFN, one on the day I missed, two more today at +5 days. I don't regularly miss periods, I'm on the pill, and definitely not TTC.

I'm a little bloated and moody, but otherwise I feel no different than usual. No breast changes, either! I did get a few short, fairly mild cramps at -3 days. Maybe I've made a few more trips to the bathroom, but I figured it was just because I've been parched and drinking a lot of water. 

Has anyone here ever had an early pregnancy with almost no sign? Did anyone keep getting BFN and find out they were pregnant anyway? How likely is it that I AM pregnant? 

If you are on the pill you are unlikely to be pregnant. Missed periods aren’t uncommon, especially with some brands. Give it a month, keep testing if you want. It’ll probably come back next month.

Also, for future reference, it’s against the rules to ask if you could be pregnant. And it’s ok to call your doctor’s office with questions like this too.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"