July 2018 Moms
Options

Small Business Saturday

how are you getting out there to support our small businesses this weekend? 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Small Business Saturday

• Options
    we are my parents house in a relatively small town with a super cute down town. DH watched DD so my mom and I could go shop. we found the most adorable outfit for DD my mom is goig to give her for Christmas. the Store even wrapped and packaged it up! they are so sweet! I normally purchase used so it was nice to splurge a little :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    We have a really cute book store in my town that I really wanted to go to today and get some books for my son for Christmas, but he's sick and my husband is at work so I can't go. I'll just hit it up tomorrow instead, I figure they appreciate the business any day. My town has a lot of adorable little stores but they're so expensive. We shop local when we can though. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Just hit up a small local boutique and got myself a shirt& a local antique store& bought myself a few little things for my house!! 
  • Options
    Met a friend for coffee this morning at a local coffee shop, that also sells local crafts. Picked up a couple Christmas presents that are super cute!! 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Options
    My husband, daughter, and I went out to a big flea market in our area. We had lunch and everything too. So much fun.