Infertility

December IVF anyone???

124»

Re: December IVF anyone???

• @bpietronicco so happy you’re getting great ultrasound results! I had ER Tuesday and we had 19 mature eggs - 17 fertilized with ICSI! I’ll get a day 3 update tomorrow! We are transferring Sunday. Anxious and excited! I wish I could get an update everyday :lol: 

feeling more after effects of ER this time. My first ER was not bad at all and I had 18 eggs, 15 mature. This time is rough. Relaxing weekend for me! 
  • @krenee124 that’s awesome!! We are doing ICSI as well.  This is our one and only round so I am hoping that everything continues to go in the right direction.  Heading out to monitoring appt here shortly.  Hope the effects wear off quickly for you.   

•     
  • @krenee124 Awesome!! Keep us updated!!

@bpietronicco FX FOR YOU TODAY!!
    bpietronicco
  • @krenee124 Wow! Awesome #'s!!! Hope your transfer goes well on Sunday!

@bpietronicco Good luck at your monitoring appointment today! Hope everything is looking great :)

Me: 34 I DH: 37
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD born: 2006
    Dx: Unexplained secondary infertility - working with RE
    DS (finally!) born: 2011
    TTC #3: another 5 years of secondary infertility - working with RE again
    Spontaneous BFP: 04Oct16  m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH); D&C
    Apr 17 - IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17 - IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17 - IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO); NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17 - IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation
    Sep 17 - IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies) - mild OHSS
    Nov 17 - IVF #1 - Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue
    Dec 17 - IVF #2 - FX it's a go!
  •     
  • Thank you ladies!! @bpietronicco ICSI is wonderfully made for those of us who need it! I hope today’s appt was full of good news! 
  • I was driving when my nurse called me with the report so I didn’t get a count but I have 2 15s and maybe 4 13s and a couple of 12s, 11a and 10s and then a couple under 10.  They upped my gonal-f and I go back for monitoring on Sunday. 

On a side note- I am part of a sorority alumni group and I have been spacey about sending in my dues- every time I went to go send the check I would get side tracked.  Well today I got a nasty email from the treasurer and instantly it made me cry-
    darn these hormones!!!

•     
  • @krenee124 I hope your transfer went well today!! Fingers crossed!

AFM- I have 24 follicles - 15 measureable- largest being 19 but have several 15 and 16 ones so they are hoping those will catch up.  I will continue stimming tonight and go in tomorrow morning for monitoring again. 

kristimh80ndz2018tosh24
124»