Infertility

December IVF anyone???

Re: December IVF anyone???

• @bpietronicco so happy you’re getting great ultrasound results! I had ER Tuesday and we had 19 mature eggs - 17 fertilized with ICSI! I’ll get a day 3 update tomorrow! We are transferring Sunday. Anxious and excited! I wish I could get an update everyday :lol: 

feeling more after effects of ER this time. My first ER was not bad at all and I had 18 eggs, 15 mature. This time is rough. Relaxing weekend for me! 
  • @krenee124 that’s awesome!! We are doing ICSI as well.  This is our one and only round so I am hoping that everything continues to go in the right direction.  Heading out to monitoring appt here shortly.  Hope the effects wear off quickly for you.   
  • Loading the player...
  • @krenee124 Awesome!! Keep us updated!!

@bpietronicco FX FOR YOU TODAY!!
  • @krenee124 Wow! Awesome #'s!!! Hope your transfer goes well on Sunday!

@bpietronicco Good luck at your monitoring appointment today! Hope everything is looking great :)

Me: 35 I DH: 38
    *TW loss and children mentioned*
    DD:2006 | Dx: Unexplained Secondary Infertility | DS: 2011

TFAS since 2012

Oct 16: Spontaneous BFP | m/c @ 9w1d (massive SCH) | D&C
    Apr 17: IUI #1 = BFN
    May 17: IUI #2 = BFN
    Jun 17: IUI #3 = Late BFP (18 DPO) | NMC 17Jul17 @ ~6w
    Aug 17: IUI #4 = Cancelled due to premature ovulation | TI = BFN
    Sep 17: IUI #5 = Cancelled due to overstimulation (10+ follies)
    Nov 17: IVF #1 = Cancelled due to non-IF related health issue | TI = BFN
    Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Feb 18: FET #1 (medicated) = BFN
    Mar 18: FET #2 (natural cycle) = CP (beta 1: 54; beta 2: 0)
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = cancelled due to missed ovulation
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!
    EDD: 07Jan2019 Team Green
    My Rainbow Baby Boy born 03Jan2019 <3 

• Thank you ladies!! @bpietronicco ICSI is wonderfully made for those of us who need it! I hope today’s appt was full of good news! 
  • I was driving when my nurse called me with the report so I didn’t get a count but I have 2 15s and maybe 4 13s and a couple of 12s, 11a and 10s and then a couple under 10.  They upped my gonal-f and I go back for monitoring on Sunday. 

On a side note- I am part of a sorority alumni group and I have been spacey about sending in my dues- every time I went to go send the check I would get side tracked.  Well today I got a nasty email from the treasurer and instantly it made me cry-
    darn these hormones!!!
  • Well still no AF! I’m on CD 34! Last cycle was 35 days and th cycle before 29! I’m so annoyed with how unpredictable my cycles have been. Maybe the stress of the impending IVF is causing it? I don’t know but I’m sure getting annoyed with it! 

@bpietronicco Hoping your other follicles catch up!!
  • @krenee124 Hope your transfer went well!!!
  • @bpietronicco Hope your monitoring appointment goes well this morning - looking forward to your update!

@krenee124 Congrats on being PUPO! Hope everything went well yesterday :)

TFAS since 2012

Dec 17: IVF #1 = Puregon 200, Menopur 75, Orgalutran, Suprefact trigger due to OHSS risk | 22R, 18M, 16F, 10B frozen  
    Apr 18: FET #3 (natural cycle) = BFP! Beta 1: 201  Beta 2: 585 Beta 3: 3254 Beta 4: 9715 U/S 19May - one bean measuring on track with a HB of 125!

• @krenee124 hope you had a smooth transfer and are feeling good after.

@bpietronicco I am sure those other follicles will catch up before you know it.

@ndz2018 man how aggravating! I am sorry you are still waiting for af. 

AFM I started BCP yesterday and will be on for 7-10 days... should find out tomorrow full plan since I have my saline ultrasound tomorrow.  I am so excited. 

**Possible trigger**
     Yesterday there was a candle lighting for those that had lost children and my family and I went. It was honestly nice going and talking to a few others. It was emotional but nice. They sang a few songs, read a few things from the Bible and read a list of names of those lost. I included both names of my son and my daughter. I know some might not have included a miscarriage but she was real and deserves to be remembered.
    **End tw**
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    History in the spoiler (child and pregnancy loss mentioned)
    IVF #1 - Jan 2015 - 25 eggs retrieved down to 4 blasts to freeze
    FET #1 - March 2015 -- BFP twin boys
    Lost one twin June 2017
    FET #2 - August 2017 -- BFP single girl
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    IVF #2 - Jan 2018 - 13 eggs retrieved down to 1 blast
    IVF #3 - June 2018 - BFN (transferred 2, 1 from previous cycle and 1 adopted embryo)
    Break from TTC and IVF
    FET # 4 - Unknown start date, waiting to finalize everything

• tosh24tosh24 member
    edited December 2017
    **TW loss mentioned**
    @mandurz That sounds like it was a beautiful ceremony. A miscarriage is absolutely a loss - we carried them and they were absolutely our babies. We named our daughter as well and I made a Christmas ornament for her this year to hang on our tree with our other family ornaments (bought the stuff last year but just couldn't finish it). She will always be a part of our family's story, as she should be. I miss how happy I was while she was with us, and I will always miss the person she should have been. ETA: Hugs to you as you remember your son and daughter, especially at this time of year.  
    **End TW**

@ndz2018 So frustrating! I can't remember what your last insurance update was - does this give you any more time to get insurance sorted out and not have to start BCP?

AFM, I went for my progesterone test yesterday (~4DPO) which came back at 28 so it confirmed ovulation. I start my Estrace today. This time I'm going to pair it with some Colace given my experience EP last cycle LOL! Now the count down to CD 1 is on....about 7 more days!

TFAS since 2012

• @tosh24 I did the same, made memorial ornaments for both.
    I am so excited for you! Isn't it weird to get excited about AF coming lol
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    Lost one twin June 2017
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    IVF #3 - June 2018 - BFN (transferred 2, 1 from previous cycle and 1 adopted embryo)
    Break from TTC and IVF

• @mandurz That sounds like an absolutely beautiful ceremony! @tosh24 I also love the ornament idea! Our angels will always be watching over us!

@tosh24 Nope still waiting in the insurance so maybe it’s a blessing in disguise.. however getting super antsy to get started!! I may have to start the BCP till it gets cleared up and it may be possible that we’ll be cycle buddies!!! 
  • RE called and said I will be triggering tonight- waiting for nurse to call with al other instructions!! Will keep you posted-  she said her goal is to get 10 eggs.  
  • Okay! Trigger tonight at 11:40pm.  I have 17 measureable follicles but some of them probably won’t mature at time of retrieval on Wednesday. RE is shooting for 10 eggs. Estrogen is starting plateau so re thought today was best time to trigger.
  • WOOHOO OUR ICSI WAS APPROVED!! Now if AF would just start we can get rolling!
  • @bpietronicco woo hoo for trigger! I hope you get the 10 mature eggs.

@ndz2018 heck yeah! Glad it was finally approved!
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    Lost one twin June 2017
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    Break from TTC and IVF

• @ndz2018 yay! Glad it was approved!!!!
  • @bpietronicco yay for triggering tonight!!! It’s 11:45 my time so hopefully it just happened! Sending good vibes your way!! :smile:

@ndz2018 approved!! Yes!!! 

I am with all of you ladies - a loss is a loss. I love that y’all made ornaments. 

thank you For the well wishes! We transferred 2 blasts yesterday! We froze 13 as of today! My beta is 12/21... I think i will end up testing before hand.... I always try so hard to hold out but just can’t! :blush:
  • @bpietronicco Yay for triggering!!!! Sending some final 'grow" vibes your way today :)

@ndz2018 WOHOO! 

@krenee124 FX for you!!!! WOW - 13 blasts frozen! That's amazing!!!!!

TFAS since 2012

• @krenee124 wow! 13 is great! Woo hoo for the transfer.

AFM saline ultrasound clear and first monior appointment will be on or right before 12/22 based on when AF shows.
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    Lost one twin June 2017
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    Break from TTC and IVF

• ndz2018ndz2018 member
    edited December 2017
    Hey Guys I just spoke to my nurse and she said to give AF a few more days(today is CD36 :(  )and if by Thur it’s not here they will bring me in for bloodwork and ultrasound to see what’s going on and may give me something to bring it on! Also I asked What if the egg retrieval date winds up being in christmas? She told me That two of their offices one is close to our place up north and the other is close to our shore house are both open for egg retrieval’s that day! So where every we are that day we will Be Just fine!

@krenee124 13 WOW! And transferred 2  FX for you doll!
    @bpietronicco YAY for trigger!

@mandurz Glad the saline sono came back clear!!! Remind me again, you’re starting your stimming this cycle coming up, correct?
  • @ndz2018 yep on BCP right now til the 18th and will be starting meds day 2/3 (can't remember right off hand this second) after AF comes. Nurse said egg retrieval should be before the 5th of Jan. Then doing freeze all and PGS. FET for early/med Feb.
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    Lost one twin June 2017
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    Break from TTC and IVF

• ... and still not AF :'(
    If it’s not here tomorrow I gotta call my nurse to go in for blood work and U/S. Just my luck my ER will be on Christmas Day lol
  • @ndz2018 I will be hoping it starts for you tomorrow!!

AFM 14 eggs at retrieval! Will find out tomorrow (well I guess today now since after midnight) how many fertilized and will then find out on Friday if transfer is Saturday or Monday.  Need to read up on 3 day transfer vs 5 day transfer. 
  • @bpietronicco nope it didn’t! YAY for 14 eggs!! 
  • @bpietronicco 14 eggs is awesome!!! FX for a great fert report today!

TFAS since 2012

• Got the call- of the 14 - 10 were mature and 4 fertilized. I am so hoping that these 4 make
    it.
  • @bpietronicco I am sure the 4 will make it just fine and be perfect little embryos. Don't worry about the number dropping that much mine the first time around was a higher drop. 25 eggs retrieved, 20 mature, 19 fertilized, and only 4 made it to day 5. I think we were a little overly aggressive with stimulation last time so I think it lowered the quality a bit.
     Just remember it only takes one (or more if you want more).
    Married since 2009 
    Me-PCOS DH-nothing wrong
    Lost one twin June 2017
    Miscarriage Oct 2017
    Break from TTC and IVF

• Thanks @mandurz!  It’s just so stressful when this is the only round we can afford!!! I am trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time. 
  • @bpietronicco  I'm sure it's so nerve wracking to see the number drop like that, but I'm hoping with everything I've got that those 4 little embies are strong! Did you do natural fert or ICSI?

TFAS since 2012

• Good morning! Well went in for blood work and ultrasound this morning.. she said it looks like I just Ovulated and my uterus lining is thick so it looks like I’m in the middle of my cycle.. I’m in CD 38!!!! She may give me something to kick start it. I guess I’ll know more when the blood work come back later this afternoon.
  • Good morning! Well went in for blood work and ultrasound this morning.. she said it looks like I just Ovulated and my uterus lining is thick so it looks like I’m in the middle of my cycle.. I’m in CD 38!!!! She may give me something to kick start it. I guess I’ll know more when the blood work come back later this afternoon.
  • @bpietronicco Are you doing PGS testing?
  • @ndz2018 we are not doing testing.  We are doing a fresh transfer as long as everythinng goes well.  
  • All 4 made it through the night! They want to do a 3 day transfer- scheduled for tomorrow- I hope they keep dividing!!!
  • @bpietronicco I’m so glad all 4 made it through the night & are looking good! Good luck with your transfer tomorrow! This is the easy part, minus all the waiting!!! :smile: 
  • GUYS!! So guess who just got her period?!?! CD 1 HERE!!! Here we go!