TWW Thanksgiving Week 11/21-11/24 - Page 2 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thanksgiving Week 11/21-11/24

2»

Re: TWW Thanksgiving Week 11/21-11/24

• @SkilledSailor I love the barstools! (and clearly kitty does too, so cute!) Leather is clutch with furballs.

@BusinessWife Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a rebel, I didn't know it was SOP to wait for CHs to move over and didn't see that in the guide #newbmistake 

***August 2018 BMB April Siggy Challenge - April Showers***

BabyFruit Ticker

BusinessWifenitnat007darkstar42
  • @legallykate. Aw, no worries.  Not sure why it wouldn't be in there, but nbd.  Thanks for not getting too awfully butthurt over it, either. ;)  you're all right. ❤
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

nitnat007
  • Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor I love the cat! And the barstools are alright too, I suppose. :wink:
    BusinessWifeSkilledSailorAvrilmaijrm_14
  • @SkilledSailor I love the cat! And the barstools are alright too, I suppose. :wink:
    I was thinking this when I saw the pic. Lol. 
    Me: mid 30s DH: early 30s
    TTC 10/2016

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 
    BusinessWifedarkstar42SkilledSailor
  • nitnat007nitnat007
    500 Love Its 1000 Comments Second Anniversary Photogenic
    edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 17/3

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Not unless AF is late

R/R: FriYaY!! And I have a massage this afternoon! (Total massage newb, so it is going to be interesting). Then off home to go start making that cake. I may start drinking early today lol. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What's your ideal hairstyle? (Pic or GIF if possible)  If only my hair would do this..... but enter cowlicks and dead ends. 

November IVF Spreadsheet
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!"
    Me: 38 DH: 36

TTC since: 06/17
    Dx: MFI low morph; Acrosome defect
    IVF #1 November 2018 - 1 blast, fresh transfer BFN

darkstar42galactickatesSkilledSailorBusinessWife
  • GL to you all. I’m off to WTO
  • @blackhottamales I'm sorry, friend. *hugs*
    BusinessWifeblackhottamales
  • @blackhottamales Oh no. *hugs*

@darkstar42 How are you holding up? Are you enjoying your lovely time off with YH?

@SkilledSailor Loving that cat. So cute! Bar stools aren't half bad either. 

Not sure who else is still here, but hope that you are all having a wonderful long weekend!
    November IVF Spreadsheet

eleven_SkilledSailorprincesslocknessBusinessWife
  • @nitnat007 You will LOVE the massage, enjoy! I always have to force myself to try to zone out and not think about a million work/home things to really make the most of it, so that is my advice, just to be in the moment and enjoy.

@blackhottamales Sorry about moving to WTO. Internet stranger hugs to you.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Typical LP Length: 12-13 days

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O

Testing: Trying to hold off until 12/2 but already kind of laughing at myself for believing I will wait that long.

R/R: Going to my dad's for Thanksgiving Part II today, luckily my stepmom is just doing heavy apps in recognition that everyone gorged yesterday. I did not drink at all yesterday and am going to try to abstain today, so here's hoping my dad avoids talking politics  :D

CS/Q: Does anyone else notice a not-insignificant change in temps if you sleep an hour less or an extra hour? I have made myself be good about temping at the same time every morning lately, but it seems like my temps fluctuate based on what time I go to sleep and whether I get 6 versus 8 hours of sleep. I guess it makes sense but it is somewhat annoying.

***August 2018 BMB April Siggy Challenge - April Showers***

BabyFruit Ticker

eleven_BusinessWife
  • @darkstar42 I am rooting for you guys! I really hope you get good results Monday. Going for a movie and keeping distracted sounds like a good idea. What will you go and see?
    I am in Canada, so no holiday for me. But I will be going straight home after my massage today. So almost like a mini holiday  :)

@legallykate I think that will be my biggest struggle with a massage. I will feel like I have SO much to get done that that is all I will be thinking about the whole time. But, my trainer has said it will do my body a world of good. So off I go lol. Good for you for not drinking yesterday! FX that politics stays out of out today's festivities too. I must admit that is one of my trigger topics too. When it comes up I leave the room. MH loves a debate, so he will get stuck no matter what.  :s
    November IVF Spreadsheet

darkstar42SkilledSailorBusinessWifeblackhottamales
  • BusinessWifeBusinessWife
    10000 Comments 500 Love Its Third Anniversary First Answer
    edited November 2017
    @blackhottamales. So sorry... (((hugs))) *AF* is a B. :/

@darkstar42. So glad you guys are enjoying the weekend!  We have company coming Sunday, so hopefully will help me keep my mind off.... things....

Still hanging in there!!!
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

darkstar42blackhottamales
  • @SkilledSailor - went to tj maxx and dunham’s Sports just to pick up a couple things. All my family lives far away so I’ll be doing almost all my shopping online and sending directly to them. Fortunately, it was not crazy, just busy. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
    SkilledSailor
  • Guys, I'm starting to really stress out about my beta on Monday! I haven't tested and won't before then, but I'm so anxious. I keep watching my temps even though I know the progesterone will probably keep them high regardless. I need suggestions for how to stay distracted tomorrow!
    offtoneverlandBusinessWifeblackhottamalesgalactickates
  • @SkilledSailor Thanks, friend. <3 I've been doing movies and puzzles, but a DIY project is a good idea! Maybe I'll do some baking and crochet tomorrow. How are you doing?
    BusinessWifeofftoneverlandblackhottamalesgalactickates
  • We've been doing movies and puzzles too  :) I've been doing ok. We had family in town up until this morning so that's been a great distraction. We're now anxiously awaiting our RE appt on Tuesday. What about you? What will you be crocheting tomorrow? 

Me: 28   H:30
    TTC #1 Since 5/17
    BFP 7/14/17 - CP
    RE Dx: MFI, Unilateral Tubal Blockage
    12/17 - Clomid + TI
    BFP 12/22/17 - EDD 9/3/18
    BusinessWifedarkstar42offtoneverlandgalactickates
  • @SkilledSailor I hope your RE appointment goes well! Is this your first appointment after getting all your test results? I was working on crocheting a blanket, but I'm not happy with how it's looking, so I might unravel it and start over. I do also have some work to do tomorrow. I'm giving an exam Monday, so I should probably finish writing it!
    @BusinessWife I have my fx so hard for you for Monday too!
    offtoneverlandgalactickatesBusinessWife
  • @darkstar42 @BusinessWife - good luck tomorrow!! hope you can manage a great day full of distractions to make it go quickly.
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
    darkstar42galactickatesBusinessWife
  • @darkstar42 Thank you! Yes it is. H won't be able to go with me so I'll be taking lots of notes. Sorry you'll be working a bit today! I guess it being a distraction is the silver lining. 

Me: 28   H:30
    TTC #1 Since 5/17
    BFP 7/14/17 - CP
    RE Dx: MFI, Unilateral Tubal Blockage
    12/17 - Clomid + TI
    BFP 12/22/17 - EDD 9/3/18
    darkstar42BusinessWife
  • @darkstar42 @BusinessWife Will be thinking of you both tomorrow!! Sending positive vibes your way. 
    November IVF Spreadsheet

darkstar42galactickatesBusinessWifeblackhottamales