Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thanksgiving Week 11/21-11/24

2»

Re: TWW Thanksgiving Week 11/21-11/24

• @SkilledSailor I love the barstools! (and clearly kitty does too, so cute!) Leather is clutch with furballs.

@BusinessWife Sorry, I wasn't trying to be a rebel, I didn't know it was SOP to wait for CHs to move over and didn't see that in the guide #newbmistake 

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @legallykate. Aw, no worries.  Not sure why it wouldn't be in there, but nbd.  Thanks for not getting too awfully butthurt over it, either. ;)  you're all right. ❤
  • Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor I love the cat! And the barstools are alright too, I suppose. :wink:
  • @SkilledSailor I love the cat! And the barstools are alright too, I suppose. :wink:
    I was thinking this when I saw the pic. Lol. 

TTC#1 10/2016
    TTC/IF:included medicated cycles, IUIs and 2 rounds of IVF with 1 embryo each. 
    BFP finally in 12/2018

TTC#2 06/2021
    planning FET

"Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks,
    some doors are open, some roads are blocked" 

• nitnat007nitnat007 member
    edited November 2017
    Month/Cycle: 6/6 (1 benched)

CD/DPO: 17/3

Typical LP Length: 14 days

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Testing: Not unless AF is late

R/R: FriYaY!! And I have a massage this afternoon! (Total massage newb, so it is going to be interesting). Then off home to go start making that cake. I may start drinking early today lol. 

CS/Q:

GTKY:  What's your ideal hairstyle? (Pic or GIF if possible)  If only my hair would do this..... but enter cowlicks and dead ends. 

• GL to you all. I’m off to WTO
  • @blackhottamales I'm sorry, friend. *hugs*
  • @blackhottamales Oh no. *hugs*

@darkstar42 How are you holding up? Are you enjoying your lovely time off with YH?

@SkilledSailor Loving that cat. So cute! Bar stools aren't half bad either. 

Not sure who else is still here, but hope that you are all having a wonderful long weekend!
  • @nitnat007 You will LOVE the massage, enjoy! I always have to force myself to try to zone out and not think about a million work/home things to really make the most of it, so that is my advice, just to be in the moment and enjoy.

@blackhottamales Sorry about moving to WTO. Internet stranger hugs to you.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/4

Typical LP Length: 12-13 days

Timing: -5, -3, -2, O

Testing: Trying to hold off until 12/2 but already kind of laughing at myself for believing I will wait that long.

R/R: Going to my dad's for Thanksgiving Part II today, luckily my stepmom is just doing heavy apps in recognition that everyone gorged yesterday. I did not drink at all yesterday and am going to try to abstain today, so here's hoping my dad avoids talking politics  :D

CS/Q: Does anyone else notice a not-insignificant change in temps if you sleep an hour less or an extra hour? I have made myself be good about temping at the same time every morning lately, but it seems like my temps fluctuate based on what time I go to sleep and whether I get 6 versus 8 hours of sleep. I guess it makes sense but it is somewhat annoying.

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• @darkstar42 I am rooting for you guys! I really hope you get good results Monday. Going for a movie and keeping distracted sounds like a good idea. What will you go and see?
    I am in Canada, so no holiday for me. But I will be going straight home after my massage today. So almost like a mini holiday  :)

@legallykate I think that will be my biggest struggle with a massage. I will feel like I have SO much to get done that that is all I will be thinking about the whole time. But, my trainer has said it will do my body a world of good. So off I go lol. Good for you for not drinking yesterday! FX that politics stays out of out today's festivities too. I must admit that is one of my trigger topics too. When it comes up I leave the room. MH loves a debate, so he will get stuck no matter what.  :s
  • edited November 2017
    @blackhottamales. So sorry... (((hugs))) *AF* is a B. :/

@darkstar42. So glad you guys are enjoying the weekend!  We have company coming Sunday, so hopefully will help me keep my mind off.... things....

Still hanging in there!!!
  • @SkilledSailor - went to tj maxx and dunham’s Sports just to pick up a couple things. All my family lives far away so I’ll be doing almost all my shopping online and sending directly to them. Fortunately, it was not crazy, just busy. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Guys, I'm starting to really stress out about my beta on Monday! I haven't tested and won't before then, but I'm so anxious. I keep watching my temps even though I know the progesterone will probably keep them high regardless. I need suggestions for how to stay distracted tomorrow!
  • @SkilledSailor Thanks, friend. <3 I've been doing movies and puzzles, but a DIY project is a good idea! Maybe I'll do some baking and crochet tomorrow. How are you doing?
  • We've been doing movies and puzzles too  :) I've been doing ok. We had family in town up until this morning so that's been a great distraction. We're now anxiously awaiting our RE appt on Tuesday. What about you? What will you be crocheting tomorrow? 
  • @SkilledSailor I hope your RE appointment goes well! Is this your first appointment after getting all your test results? I was working on crocheting a blanket, but I'm not happy with how it's looking, so I might unravel it and start over. I do also have some work to do tomorrow. I'm giving an exam Monday, so I should probably finish writing it!
    @BusinessWife I have my fx so hard for you for Monday too!
  • @darkstar42 @BusinessWife - good luck tomorrow!! hope you can manage a great day full of distractions to make it go quickly.
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @darkstar42 Thank you! Yes it is. H won't be able to go with me so I'll be taking lots of notes. Sorry you'll be working a bit today! I guess it being a distraction is the silver lining. 
  • @darkstar42 @BusinessWife Will be thinking of you both tomorrow!! Sending positive vibes your way.