July 2018 Moms
Options

Meal Plan Monday 11/20

I'm a hardcore menu planner, but this week is one of few exceptions. DH and I are driving down to TX to see family soon, so my menu planning this week is this:

Monday: Leftover shredded chicken tacos
Tuesday: Leftover leftover shredded chicken tacos
Saturday: Leftover Guinness Stew (it was frozen, it's moving to the fridge to thaw today)

I look forward to cooking fresh food next week  B)
NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Meal Plan Monday 11/20

• Options
    Last night I baked and shredded some spaghetti squash and chopped and portioned veggies for roasting this week. I have some fresh mahi mahi and chicken in the fridge to toss in the oven and serve with the veggies. I usually don't full out meal prep but I have everything portioned, peeled and chopped so it's oven ready after work.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Yep, this is a weird week. 

Monday: Rigatoni, Parmesan pasta sauce & Italian sausage 
    Tuesday: Beef quesadillas 
    Wednesday: Either soup & grilled cheese OR breakfast for dinner
    Thursday-Saturday: Thanksgiving dinners 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weird week here too!  I made a pan of enchiladas last night for dinner, and for leftovers for my husband and son to have tonight (my sister is getting induced this morning to have my 2nd niece so I likely be at the hospital this evening. 
    Tomorrow we have to make pies to take to Thanksgiving, so we will have something easy.  Probably ravioli and salad.  
    Wed-Saturday is traveling and Holidays.  Man I am exhausted already just thinking about it.   :D
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18