Babies on the Brain
Options

WTO/TWW Week of 11/19

Feel free to add to this post throughout the week if your symptoms change or if you have any questions. 

If you are a contributing member with a BFP this week, please share your success with us here!

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

WTO - WAYDTGKU: 

TWW - Timing: 

TWW - Testing:   

CS/Q: 

R/R:

GTKY: Have you ever won an award for anything?
Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
Diminished ovarian reserve
BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020

Re: WTO/TWW Week of 11/19

• Options
    @dreamscapes_ - thanks for starting this!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 14

WTO - WAYDTGKU: PNV, temping, OPK's

TWW - Timing: O, +1

TWW - Testing:   Going to try to WFAF, since I have a shorter luteal phase (12dpo). Ahh, who am I kidding? If I can hold out till 10dpo, I'll be stinking ecstatic. 

CS/Q: chart is in spoiler, but is an absolute mess. 

R/R: Pretty positive I ovulated on Saturday, so hoping temps will confirm it. Haven't tried putting in fake temps yet, thought I'd see where it fell tomorrow before trying that trick. I was sick, and we had such a weird week last week that I didn't sleep well and my pre-O temps are all over the place. :( But knowing my typical cycle, I think that's what's up. 

GTKY: Have you ever won an award for anything? A couple employee of the month type things. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 Of course! I hope you hold out longer than I did last month! FX for you! Hopefully you did O when you think you did. Have you seen that musical? I love it, the music is so good.

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD8

WTO - WAYDTGKU: The usual - HIO, PNV, temping.

CS/Q: I've missed a couple days of temps due to funky sleep schedules. We'll see what FF says later in the cycle.

R/R: Rant - I usually am able to park my car at my actual work location. Because of the holiday week, I have to park somewhere about twenty minutes away and be bused in, thanks to their whole "Must supply the entire parking lot for guests, screw the employees who only take up maybe a tenth of the entire lot" thing. So this is going to add quite a bit of time to both getting there and leaving. Thankfully it's only tomorrow, Friday, and Saturday, since I'm off the other days. The process is basically going to be "Park, go to the pickup spot for the bus, get bag checked by security, wait for the bus, get on the bus, take the bus to the park, and then wait in the cafeteria until I actually start because who the hell knows how long this is actually going to take and it's better to be early than late".

GTKY: Have you ever won an award for anything? I got recognized for something at work like 13 years ago, and I won a bake-off when I was still in pastry school. The prize was extra credit points, lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @dreamscapes_ - wow, screw that! what a pain in the butt. glad for your sake it's only a couple of days! I haven't seen the musical, actually. DH isn't a musical person and it's a lot of those things don't come to NE Ohio. :( 
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 No one's happy with it. I'm honestly just looking at it as "Well, fine, I'll just drive DH to his work and get there way early and then go pick him up after work". It'll save us on gas for the week, at least. Shrek The Musical is actually on Netflix, so if you have that, you can watch it!

• Options
    @dreamscapes_ - really? yayayayayayay! I know what i'll be watching!
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @catlady2015 I don’t think I could ever wait past 10DPO, either!

@dreamscapes_ hmm, now I’m tempted to watch Shrek the Musical....

Month/Cycle: 3/1

CD/DPO: 25

WTO - WAYDTGKU: The usual. Hoping I O tomorrow.

TWW - Timing: -

TWW - Testing:  -

CS/Q: Still haven’t turned an OPK. Does anyone test twice a day? What times? I use Wondfos. 

R/R: If I don’t ovulate tomorrow I’m afraid I won’t at all. I’m still breastfeeding and afraid I could be annovulatory for a few “cycles”. Hopefully not.

GTKY: Have you ever won an award for anything? I was chosen as teacher of the year a few years back.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    @lalala2004 I understand that some people will use opk’s multiple times a day as they approach O. Read the instructions, I believe some recommend not using FMU.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    @lalala2004 - I have on occasion, esp if I think I will o the next day. Usually just 2x/day, morning and late afternoon.
    *TW*
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Options
    @meggyme yeah, the Wondfo instructions don’t say much. I never use FMU. I just have hard time being consistent otherwise.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers