June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Symptoms (Nov. 19)

2»

Re: Weekly Symptoms (Nov. 19)

• Options
    I have felt like total crap this weekend. All day MS yesterday, back to mega-exhaustion (I just woke up from a nap) and shortness of breath is back. I feel like I hit the 10 week symptom regression or something!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Anyone else get bouts of dizziness? Today is horrible and I’m exhausted too. Drinking water and eating won’t make it go away... 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    worst, painful bloat ever
  • Options
    Super short of breath

Is anyone struggling AND having any luck treating pregnancy acne? My skin looks like I'm going through puberty. Just started using witch hazel toner and tea tree oil so hopefully it helps. It's not the worst symptom obviously since purely cosmetic but sure would be nice if I could find something to help me out.  Zero signs of that pregnancy glow over here. 
  • Options
    @Holls214 yuuup! Been drinking tons of water, but it doesn't help. My doctor told me last week that since I'm in second tri now, my blood pressure is likely to drop which causes dizziness 
  • Options
    @bkrahn thanks for the reassurance. Scared about it all day which I think caused some anxiety. Hopefully yours will get better too. 
    TTC 4 years. 7 failed IUI's with either Clomid, Femara and/or Trigger Shots. Started IVF journey in February 2017. Polyps removed in May. 1st IVF Transfer September 26th. BFP. Expected due date 6/14/18. Baby boy born 5/25/18 at 6 lb 9 oz. My bundle of joy. 
  • Options
    @srb1028 i am having the exact same thing I'm 9w 1d and noticed a lot of my symptoms mellowing out all of the sudden. Ftm too so no idea if it's normal but I'm right there with ya. 
  • Options
    Hit 13 weeks yesterday and the nausea went away only to be replaced by an overwhelming urge to eat everything...pregnancy is a trip!
  • Options
    @sheswifty - Hopefully we are just considered lucky and all is going well inside for our babies! Anxiously awaiting US!
    26 y/o FTM (biologically)
    1 Child - Son - 9 y/o
    Married - DH 27 y/o 
    BFP: 10/13/17
    EDD: 6/22/18
    Pregnancy Ticker