July 2018 Moms

Weekend Brain Dump (Randoms) 11/18-19

Dump the randomness here. 

Re: Weekend Brain Dump (Randoms) 11/18-19

• It freaking HURTS to take my bra off at the end of the night! I HATE it!!!
  • I nanny a little girl a few times a week (baby sitting is probably a better term, but she’s basically part of my family at this point) her mom always comes and gets her at 4:30 am, so it’s dark. 
    We’re standing on my porch just living life, chatting a way and this guy is just hanging out with us. 
    Contrary to popular belief, size does NOT matter. Freaking disgusting. Skin crawl. Looks like someone isn’t going to bed anytime soon. Sweet 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • It freaking HURTS to take my bra off at the end of the night! I HATE it!!!
    Gosh I can’t imagine that for you! I know you’ve been saying they’re a nightmare lately. I wish you luck from the LBTC over here!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • My baby turns one tomorrow. His party is today! I am in bed, awake, not sure what time I should get up. So I’m... not sleeping and also not getting up. Ugh. 

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• SO's DD had woken up twelve times and I'm having the hardest time getting back to sleep when she does. Now I lay here just staring up wishing I had the AC rolling in November.
  • @djh513 Happy birthday to him! Hope the party is wonderful!
  • izzyp25 said:
    @djh513 Happy birthday to him! Hope the party is wonderful!
    Thank you! I’m trying to go with the flow and just enjoy the day!

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• Why is it that DS wakes up at 6:30 or earlier every morning during the week, but when I need to leave for work at 6:30 on the weekends he's still sleeping? 
  • @gspmom21 HELL NO!! I hate hate hate snakes. We had one in our yard this summer that was apparently "small" and "harmless" but it sent me into my first ever legitimate panic attack. I can't deal with snakes no matter the size or type. 
  • @djh513 happy birthday party day to your little one! I hope it's a great day, I am sure it will be! 
  • Ugh, Christmas shopping. 
  • Too.tired.for.anything. But it’s going to be a busy weekend. I hope i have the energy to handle my parents for a week :neutral:
  • Yeah I'm not starting until December. Just wanted to put it out there for those early shoppers. Before I had a kid I was all about the early shopping... now I have turned into a last minute shopper :/
  • It’s rainy and cold here today and I am snuggled up on the couch with a blanket and don’t plan on moving for a while. My husband took the kiddo Indoor rock climbing and I am
    binging on Netflix and snacking allllll day. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @stlmegs I wish it was rainy and cold here. We are gearing up for a heat wave. It's projected to be 94 on Thanksgiving. Ugh.

I dont get the whole lurker from another board thing. Do people seriously just sit around trying to find ways to start drama on other BMBs? 
  • DH is away on a guys trip today. I don’t really feel like sitting at home so maybe we’ll go to Walmart. But then again, maybe not 
  • @hillbillywife personally, I'd go with whatever option allows me to not wear pants. 
  • @hillbillywife personally, I'd go with whatever option allows me to not wear pants. 
    Haha I can’t get away with no pants until the kids are in bed lol. but it’s raining here too and I don’t feel like getting wet so I think the couch is where it’s at today. 
  • On the weather topic I wish it would either get hot or cold! Come on Louisiana I can wear jackets in the morning& shorts by midday& back to jackets at night.. No wonder I can't shake the sniffles!
  • @acunamatada Girl, yasssss
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • amylu914 said:

I dont get the whole lurker from another board thing. Do people seriously just sit around trying to find ways to start drama on other BMBs? 
    Personally I’m just jealous of anyone who has that much time on their hands. Like there’s really nothing better they could be doing? For real?

Pregnancy Ticker
  • My my first post outside of the intro thread!

@Crystal321 your post just made me laugh out loud... I could so see my son doing that too. 
  • Happy weekend everyone! I have to admit my anxiety is reallt high. my Nausea hasnt been as bad yesterday or today and it kind of scares me if everything is okay.
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @lindsayleigh1989 I'm sure all is fine, my symptoms come and go too. The only one that sticks around reliably is exhaustion  :/
  • Same as acuna @lindsayleigh1989 I’m sure everything’s fine. It’s normal for symptoms to wax and wane. 
  • Ugh... my 4 year old just got diagnoses with strep throat.... it's been a long couple of days
  • @KatyF0813 wishing a speedy recovery! 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 l know it’s hard but try not to worry. Totally normal for there to be good and bad days. 

And @KatyF0813 hope your LO is feeling better soon, and you don’t get it!!
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • @KatyF0813 oh no! I hope he feels better soon and nobody else has caught it in the meantime!  
  • Thanks @wildtot @acunamatada and @stlmegs - I'm hoping with a few doses of antibiotics he'll be good as new!
  • @KatyF0813 sorry about your kiddo! Hoping he gets better soon and you stay clear of it!

• thanks everyone! So hard to keep anxiety in check sometimes! @KatyF0813 oh no!! hoping none of the rest of you get it!! 

@bdesterhouse I havent tried that ome but it looks so nice! also i love the pedicure idea for gift for a new mom! you are so thoughtful! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @KatyF0813 sorry about the strep, I hope it passes quickly!

@lindsayleigh1989 I am feeling eerily less nauseas today too. Trying to enjoy it and not worry. I am sure it's just the natural ebb and flow of being knocked up.

@bdesterhouse GAH that is absolutely gorgeous! My bank account is screwed if we have a girl. Such a sweet gift! 
  • @bdesterhouse oh my goodness that’s the cutest!! And I love the idea of a pedi gift card. I want you as my friend!
  • @bdesterhouse I've never bought one but they show up on my Facebook all the time and I want one! I think I recently saw that brand on Amazon or target for cheaper too so you might check there too! Great gift idea!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @Crystal321 Oh yeah, gotta love 'em. My son today asked for triscuits, then goes to the refrigerator, gets out my creamer, brings it back to the living room and tries to dump it into the triscuit bag, successfully only for a moment before he dumped the entire jug onto the coffee table... we have carpet. He grabbes his bunny (favorite stuffed animal) and ran into his room so fast after that. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness