July 2018 Moms

Weekly photos?

I document everything. EVERYTHING.

Shortly after getting that BPF, I started brainstorming about where to do weekly (or monthly) photos. I found a good spot in my bedroom near a blank chalkboard, but all of the info (just a short line or two) are digital overlays. Husband and I both have iPhones, so I started an iCloud note called Weeks, and I invited DH to collaborate that note. This way we both have quick access to my weekly progression without worrying about friends seeing private texts, and not touching social media. 

Is anybody else documenting their pregnancies already? 

Here's a blurred example of one of mine, I'm documenting by week. Just wearing whatever clothes I want, trying to keep posture the same.

NTNP since Dec 2012 | TTC since Jan 2016
Dx: Unspecified IF

BFP#1 Nov 2017 • Blighted Ovum + MMC • D&C at nine weeks
BFP#2 Apr 2018 • It's a boy! • Born 13 Dec 2018 :love:
Anniversary

Re: Weekly photos?

• most of us will be We are eventually start the hump day bump a post on Wednesdays. I wasn't specific during mg last pregnancy of where I did it I just try to make sure I got the same shot of my whole body
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Yes! I started at 6 weeks with my first, so I'm starting tonight (6 weeks) with this one. I use the Photofy app and the Paper So Pretty add on (I think like $2.99). They have cute graphics with the week and size of baby.  :)
  • Loading the player...
  • @magzor I need to get that this time! I didn't use any add ons during my first and missed all those cute stickers! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• I am! I’m not creative but I did want pictures. I like the Baby Story App. There are tons of buyable add ons but they have cute stuff already provided. 
    I haven’t decided how often I’m going to take pictures but I took my first one last week at 5 weeks and very excited to see people’s ideas along the way. @echocharlietango yours looks cute!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I’m going to do something, not sure what. I tried to take photos in the same outfit every 2 weeks the first time around, but I wasn’t super consistent. It also didn’t help that I didn’t “pop” until 22 weeks so the first like 8 pictures look exactly the same.. bigger boobs, maybe. Lol. 

So, following this thread for ideas!

Lab Mom (x2): Sept/Oct 2014 
    Married: August 2015
    DS: Nov 2016 (36w)
    Baby H #2: July2018 (Team Pink!)

• magzor said:
    Yes! I started at 6 weeks with my first, so I'm starting tonight (6 weeks) with this one. I use the Photofy app and the Paper So Pretty add on (I think like $2.99). They have cute graphics with the week and size of baby.  :)
    I just downloaded this, thanks. I didn't document bump pics with my first, I'll try to do it this time around. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I've been doing weekly photos and using photofy just like @magzor is using the same paper so pretty! I've been adding them to my bump app. I think it is fun to document as this is baby #1 for us, and I want to see all the progression. I might have DH start taking photos for me once the belly actually starts showing, since right now I am just using a over the door mirror to take my photos.
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22