July 2018 Moms

Friday Confessions

2»

Re: Friday Confessions

• cseley321cseley321 member
    edited November 2017
    My confession, I judge people in the grocery store with young, overweight children and a cart full of junk food. I know parenting is hard sometimes, and we all have to pick our battles, but why would you put your kid at risk like that?  I saw a 2 year old today at the grocery store today who was already overweight, drinking soda out of a bottle, eating oreos. It just broke my heart.
  • My confession, I judge people in the grocery store with young, overweight children and a cart full of junk food. I know parenting is hard sometimes, and we all have to pick our battles, but why would you put your kid at risk like that?  I saw a 2 year old today at the grocery store today who was already overweight, drinking soda out of a bottle, eating oreos. It just broke my heart.
    While I didn’t give my son soda in a bottle - he was a fat baby, chubby toddler, and is a thick dense six year old all due to him having hypothyroidism. So before passing judgment, maybe think about that. 

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I brought my lunch to work today and ended up having pizza instead, and I'm about to have pizza again for dinner because everything else sounds repulsive. 

I made pizza for dinner too! It was amaze balls. 
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • I understand there are medical conditions, but sadly it's not always the case. 
  • I brought my lunch to work today and ended up having pizza instead, and I'm about to have pizza again for dinner because everything else sounds repulsive. 

I'm literally you. I brought a salad to work, ended up having pizza instead. Now my husband and I just checked into a B&B for the weekend and he's out picking up a pizza. 
  • @christycalifornia There's no shame in that! My belly was GIGANTIC (if I held my arms out in front of me, my belly was literally further out). By 7 months everyone was making twins/triplets comments constantly. ::eye roll here::

As for my confession, I'm drinking banana bubble tea after I just ate a full hibachi meal and double salad, double soup, and some sushi. Like I just got an appetite and I'm eating for five...
  • Can I also say I can't wait for the kids to go to sleep so I can sexually pounce my SO? 
  • @kat029 Hibachi! I need that in my belly!
  • @kat029 I initially read your post as drinking banana bubble bath and thought hmm Im not sure that is a safe thing to drink.. bahaha Glad it is bubble tea also I need to work on my reading skills   ;);)
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @smashjam with my first I had a 24oz travel mug I took to work every day. I filled it 3 or 4 times a day and drank coffee at night too. My ON saw the cup (brought it to my appointment) and said for every cup filled with coffee I had to fill one with water. The danger is the dehydration from the caffeine. So I did that. I do the same thing now. Plus I can't actually drink the water in my village due to high iron and chemical run off from mining so... 

Plus 1 shot of espresso has 45mg of caffeine. 1 standard cup of coffee has (6-8oz) has 60-100. Light roast has more caffeine than dark, decaf has nasty chemicals unless it is Swiss Processed. 5 coffee shops in 4 states :) you learn stuff.

So TL:DR you can have 3-4 cups of coffee a day and be fine.