Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Weekday Randoms 11/13-11/17

Re: Weekday Randoms 11/13-11/17

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm loving the pie saga. What a good problem to have! 

@jsnakehole OMG that's hilarious! I mean, I find mice terrifying but the books being in there is perfection. Maybe the little guy just wanted to read about one of his own as the main character? 
  • Options
    @jsnakehole the irony :lol: Alanis Morisette should have sung about this! 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    jrm_14jrm_14 member
    edited November 2017
    @lurvleybunchococonuts @josie12367

https://www.delish.com/cooking/recipes/a47729/peanut-butter-and-jelly-pie-recipe/

eta:  the video up top auto plays for some.  Beware& turn your speakers down!  
  • Options
    Oh dear, all this pie talk is reminding me that I'm supposed to make 2 pies next week for Thanksgiving... last year I spaced it and had to run to the store day before Thanksgiving and - you guessed it - no crusts left. I had to make my own. I don't have the patience to chop frozen butter into a flour mixture :\ wasn't my best effort.

That meat pie sounds awfully tasty though. Maybe a shephard's pie in a pie crust with mashed potatoes on top should be a freezer meal for this winter...
  • Options
    @nitnat007. Lol- sorry!  I forgot about the video, too!  Maybe you can make your office PBJ pie as an apology!  
  • Options
    Maybe @lurvleybunchococonuts can make my office PBJ pie as an apology!

@jrm_14 There I fixed it for you! lol, you know since she is hoarding all the pie crusts.  :)
  • Options
    Food related talk: I'm starving. My neighborhood has amazing food, but there are like 8 pages on GrubHub and now I don't know what I want to eat. Do I want Greek? Italian? Something totally different? I don't know!
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm going with Greek. I might be getting two appetizers (loukaniko and feta cheese). Plus a gyro platter. I'm just waiting for my best friend to text me her tacit endorsement of me getting two appetizers (so it sounds like it's not my idea).

• Options
    So full. Don't want to move off the couch. But I have so much to do before parent-teacher conferences tomorrow.

• Options
    @jsnakehole just wing it ;) <-- terrible idea, dont listen to me

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @nitnat007 Yes! I'm excited, but DH is going to have to work for a warm greeting. Man pissed me off royally yesterday. Haha. I still like him a little bit though....
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @josie12367 Nnnooo! What did he do? Mine pissed me off earlier in the week. Yes I will drop everything and get right on that thing that should be your responsibility and had plenty time to do before you left but chose not to do. On top of all those other things that are actually my responsibility, because oh wait, you are stuck on a ship and have a second to think about it. But we all know if you were home, you would be dragging your a$$ getting to it. Lets be real homie! He recovered nicely though, lol. 

Don't forget, he has the M&M's!! 
  • Options
    @josie12367 I agree with @nitnat007 ...if you're mean to YH he might keep the M&Ms for himself! Hope you have a great time seeing him anyways though! :) 
    @nitnat007 Yay for YH getting home too! Have so much fun! 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @jsnakehole That is adorable of your student to say! How many more conferences do you have to get through? MH is a teacher and just went through his last week.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 I had 20 last round, so I should have 12 next time around. Of course I have fewer people for the longer session, but it should be relatively painless. 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I didn't get a PM from you! Did the bump eat it or something??

Image result for aw coconuts gif

• Options
    @josie12367 Yes I did, but apparently you are not @Josie12366 <--- my bad to whoever that actually is, feel free to ignore me.  @josie12367 Just resent it to you :D

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited November 2017

• Options
    @nitnat007 Thanks friend...glad to see I wasn't being too much of a witch for expecting him to get that I should know all my dates, and timelines better than him...I am the one constantly peeing on things, charting all kinds of bodily fluids, and going through AF. It will be fine. We'll come to some sort of compromise I'm sure once he's back, and rested. We'll probably set a hard date, and if it hasn't happened by then, then I'll go in to start the process. 

• Options
    @josie12367 Hahaha that is hilarious! Smuggling M&M's!
  • Options
    @josie12367 HAHAHA! Those TSA agents will be telling that story for a looong time lol

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    @josie12367. That’s amazing!! It will be a good story to laugh about for sure. And now I want some m&ms.
  • Options
    @KristoKekerooni Of course you did! Congratulations! Do you start in the spring?

• Options
    @SkilledSailor Yes girl...he got the large bags of every unique flavour he could find! Haha...he facetimed me after his TSA debacle, and we were both laughing so hard. We're good...I'm sure we'll discuss the issue later, but right now we're just happy he's on his way home :) 

• Options
    @KristoKekerooni awesome! Congrats!!