July 2018 Moms

Weekly Randoms 11/13

124»

Re: Weekly Randoms 11/13

• OMG. I reread the HDBD again just to refresh myself with that happened and I got SO mad again. WHY do people like to be ugly. MAYBE we knew there wasn't going to be an actual bump. MAYBE we wanted to see where we came from and see the amazing thing our body does while growing a baby! Agh. Sorry. I barely have time to keep up with my own mom board I don't know how other ladies read all these extra boards just ready to pounce on someone who doesn't say the right thing at the right time.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • SarafussSarafuss member
    edited November 2017
    @christycalifornia I love the randoms threads but some days I can't keep up!  I'll try to!
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Sarafuss I wouldn't worry about catching up. If I ever get super behind I just read the current page and jump in. ;)
  • @Sarafuss oh girl it is impossible most days! just jump in where you want :) 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• @mrsmiller06 may i ask what she did? 

• @lindsayleigh1989 I will PM you. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @MrsMiller8588 I am avoiding work today, so I did some post stalking. Sorry you had to deal with that and I am glad you ended up here!

• @mrsmiller8588 I guess it's hard to follow when you can't see the entire conversation! What does GBCB mean?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @gspmom21 Good bye, cruel bump. And agreed! If you look at it now, it just looks like people jumped down OPs throat for no reason because everything is removed!
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @gspmom21 it meabs "goodbye cruel bump" its basically usually rude goodbye 

• @amylu914 Thanks! I am glad to be here! Still in shock and kinda feel like its a miracle too good to be true! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • gspmom21 said:
    @mrsmiller8588 I guess it's hard to follow when you can't see the entire conversation! What does GBCB mean?
    If you read the whole thread her initial post is quoted in a spoiler box somewhere.
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • I’m reading this on the train and i think i hit the report button by accident. Oops! Sorry if I accidentally reported someone’s post.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • amylu914amylu914 member
    edited November 2017
    Wonderful news @wildtot! I am so glad you got reassurance and can relax this weekend. 

• @wildtot that's awesome!! So glad things are looking up!!
  • so wonderful @wildtot

• So glad for you both @wildtot and @Sarafuss! Great news all around!
  • @izzyp25, RIGHT? The birth month when i was pregnant with my son was naaaaasty. There was this little group that was so rude, verging on cruel, and if you stuck up for someone they would slam you and tease you for it. It was soooo cliques-ish with absolutely no support when you needed it. All of you ladies here are phenominal and I couldn't be happier with our group, so IDK what they've been smoking. So if this birth club is a bunch of "sh*t starters," than keep starting it, lol. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • anyone have tips on exhaustion? I am unreasonably tired today for some odd reason. Has anyone found anything that helps boost their energy without caffeine

• @lindsayleigh1989 - I hope someone gives some insight. Because girl I am tired all the time. Even after waking up from a full 8 hours of sleep!
    Me: 34 DH: 33
    DD: 07/19/18
    EDD: 06/22/22
  • @lindsayleigh1989 A little yoga, like a sun salutation series, helps just a smidge. It's not much, but it's something. If you find anything better let me know, because I've been barely functioning all week. 
    Ziggy       <3 07/2018-08/2018 <3
    Micah      <3 10/2015
    #recurrentpregnancylossawareness
  • edited November 2017
    @lindsayleigh1989 you're not going to like it, but exercise. I know it's the last thing we want to do now, but I feel like a sleepy slug every day I don't get outside for a run. It lasts for a couple hours at least. 
    ETA: other than that, give it about five weeks. Then it'll get all better. 
  • We only have 92 people? I know the month isn't over yet, and it's still early, but I feel like that's low. Are people just not joining TB anymore since the great exodus of not that long ago?
  • Is anyone looking for a new OB, and if so, are you interviewing a few? Do people do this? Several of the books I have suggest interviewing your OB to make sure they align with your views on medicated birth, etc, but I kind of feel like an asshole calling and trying to schedule an "interview" with a new doctor.Curious if anyone else has done this?!
  • @christycalifornia we do seem small which is kind of sad.

Lurkers, come out come out wherever you are! 
  • @ckmb_knottie I did with my first and am having to do so again because we moved. I had an OB I loved who was also my primary care and would have loved to have her do my birth, but she didn't do deliveries. I didn't know this until I got pregnant. I'd talk with your current OB and see what they're about, and ask all your questions to see if they do the kind of birth you want or if they do births at all. Another factor is doctors only have medical clearance at certain hospitals, so you can always use that as an excuse if you want to go with someone else; that you want to use a certain hospitals/birthing center and they don't have clearance there. Since I'm in the market for a new OB I'm actually touring the place I want to give birth this Saturday (which is WAY early for this!) because if I like it, I'll go with one of their staff doctors or midwives. It's early for a tour, but I need an OB or CNM so I figure I should also like the place they're allowed to practice. 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 Did your ob mean sea bands? 
  • I lost my temper at work today... it was obvious... and it was stupid and I went on a rant that was fueled by coworkers smirking at me like I was crazy. .... I feel like pregnancy is going to get me fired. I would have never done this without these hormones.
  • Katm89 said:
    I lost my temper at work today... it was obvious... and it was stupid and I went on a rant that was fueled by coworkers smirking at me like I was crazy. .... I feel like pregnancy is going to get me fired. I would have never done this without these hormones.
    I say so many things now that Non-Growing-A-Baby-Hannah would never say. You're not alone in the verbal vomit department. :)
  • wildtot said:
    Beta results are in! Things are looking good. Went from 18883 (Tues) to 26365 (Thurs). Significant increase from two weeks ago (213 and 551). Looking like a miscalculation on ovulation. I can relax a bit until my US next Wed. Ranging in the 6 wks right now. Super happy!

SOOOOO Happy for you!! :) Such a relief!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @wildtot and @Sarafuss I'm so happy you both had good lab results!
    run along Pond...2015/12/10

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @magzor yes! psi is the brand I found at target 

• @christycalifornia you  Are so right I do so much movement at work running around lifting a bunch of stock items and I'm feeling way more awake now on my break that I ever did earlier today

• Damn, I had a rough day and missed so much. I got my beta numbers in and the hcg was very high, but progesterone was a tad lower than they wanted. They upped my pio shots to 150 and I go back monday to retest