July 2018 Moms

Unpopular Opinion (UO)

What is yours?! 
April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

Re: Unpopular Opinion (UO)

• @lindsayleigh1989 I wasn’t part of that board either. I didn’t know it existed. So you aren’t alone. :)

We have two sleeping beauties in heaven.
    Jack gained his wings on 09/02/2016. 
    Kali gained her wings on 07/28/2015.
    They will be forever missed. <3
       Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @lindsayleigh1989 It's a little different coming in without being active in TTGP, I was never very active either- but this is day 2 of our BMB, it'll happen! 

• @lindsayleigh1989 I wasn’t very active on TTGP either! It’ll come! If you participate and encourage others you can expect a lot of encouragement from this group! ❤️
  • @lindsayleigh1989 same-I tried for like 2 days then got a BFP and was in limbo waiting for this board to open. All I wanted was to be able to participate somewhere so I’m happy to finally get to “meet” some of you guys who are in the same boat. Hoping this becomes a supportive community 
  • @lindsayleigh1989 I never participated in any boards besides my BMP. It's all good, we'll all get to know each other over the next few months!
  • My UO: I'm not excited about Beyonce getting a role in the new live action Lion King. Meh.
    Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
  • I also hate hate hate Ramzi posts. It gives me nightmares from WTE when every post was that and of all the drive by ramzj posts we had on the bump! I’m seriously dreading it haha 

• @dapple88 yeah the drive bys for those are awful 

• @christycalifornia I love both shows so much! But I just binge watched ST2 with DH and I understand why you love it. I just desperately want Hopper and Will's mom to get together though lol
  • I’m addicted to greys anatomy. I watch it on repeat. I don’t even want to but I look at other shows and I always come back to watching Greys again. Right now I’m on Season 3 (watching for the billionth time) and I have to watch all the seasons through before watching something different.
  • @celainev Fellow Grey's junkie here, totally understand!
  • dapple88 said:
    I don't mind the snark. I feel like the snark usually only comes after someone has created some drama else where or isn't following the rules/guidelines.
    I remember the veterans on my D14 bmb talking about how fluffy D14 was. That if anyone had done (HDBD, posting mucus plug, posting ultrasound for the bmb to diagnose, whatever) on their old bmb they would have been flamed. I didn't get it, now I do. Haha...

I also hate PSL and Taylor Swift.
    Ha!  I was part of O14. We definitely had our fair share of drama there. I actually remember people talking about how calm D14 was lol. 

I personally never got involved, I was just there with my popcorn reading comments...
  • @swizz09
     Haha! I was the same. Although it made me pretty good at being able to tell who the drama llamas are :#
  • @dapple88 Yeah, I think we finally weeded them all out when we moved to Facebook. 
  • celainev  I love Grey's as well!! At first I didn't really like it but HAD to keep watching to see what happened. But, now I love it and still religiously watch it :) I'm assuming you're caught up on this season??
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • celainev said:
    I’m addicted to greys anatomy. I watch it on repeat. I don’t even want to but I look at other shows and I always come back to watching Greys again. Right now I’m on Season 3 (watching for the billionth time) and I have to watch all the seasons through before watching something different.
    This is 100% how I feel about gilmore girls! I wish I could quit, but I can’t! 
  • @alichamb I may rewatch the seasons lol
  • @christycalifornia I've never watched Game of Thrones either!  I thought I was the only person on planet earth who hasn't!!

@karasmile I can go both ways on the smartphone issue.  My older daughter has one (she's 11) and I really debated about getting her one.  One on hand it's nice because I can text her while she's at school if I forgot to tell her something that morning (like "Bring home your science book, you have a test tomorrow!" or something like that) or if she goes out to ride her bike with friends I feel better knowing I can get ahold of her if/when I need to.  She also texts/facetimes/plays games with her friends (they all have one too) and as much as it sucks, I feel like she would be missing out if she didn't have one.  They also facetime to work on school projects or study together!  And yeah, it would be nice if they could always do that kind of stuff in person, but with two working parents, sometimes it just isn't possible.  On the other hand, sometimes it is glued to her freaking face and I want to smash it with a hammer!!  But I feel like the benefits outweigh the negatives for the most part (everything in moderation).  She DOES NOT have facebook or anything like that though....I am really nervous about kids and social media so I am definitely not ready to cross into that territory yet.  
  • I love Greys Anatomy and I've seen every episode but this season just isn't doing it for me. I think I'm two episodes behind though, I hope it picks up! 
  • @CareBear622 Yes!! We have found each other!!! :D
  • @carebear622 and @christycalifornia I haven't seen Game of Thrones either! It never really seemed like my kind of show. I feel like I'm alone in the world with that, Stranger things and Walking Dead. Lol
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • celainev said:
    I’m addicted to greys anatomy. I watch it on repeat. I don’t even want to but I look at other shows and I always come back to watching Greys again. Right now I’m on Season 3 (watching for the billionth time) and I have to watch all the seasons through before watching something different.

I do that with One Tree Hill... although some monster took it off Netflix, and even though I own all the seasons on DVD it's not the same.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Grey's, Gilmore girls and Walkibg dead here, too. 
  • @christycalifornia  Gilmore Girls!!!! Yesssssssssssssss. I'm sorry but I am 100% obsessed with that and Friends. Those are the two shows (and maybe The Office) that I could watch over and over and over again. #TeamJess lol

• emsnedds said:
    @christycalifornia  Gilmore Girls!!!! Yesssssssssssssss. I'm sorry but I am 100% obsessed with that and Friends. Those are the two shows (and maybe The Office) that I could watch over and over and over again. #TeamJess lol

I love Friends!!  I never get tired of it no matter how many times I've seen an episode!
  • The show I can't get enough of is Big Bang Theory. It airs on so many channels, I can watch it all night, every night!