June 2018 Moms
Options

Weekly Appointments w/o 10/30

If you have an appointment this week, share the date and what it's for. Come back and update us about how your appointment went. 

Re: Weekly Appointments w/o 10/30

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good luck to everyone with appointments and ultrasounds this week! I'll be crossing my fingers and toes for all of you!
  • Options
    @zamora_spin Appointment twins! I also have my first appointment and ultrasound on Friday, 11/3! I'll be 8+4 based on LMP but 7+4 based on when I know I ovulated...so we shall see what the nugget looks like.

The only thing I'm a little bugged about is that I won't be seeing my regular OB for this appointment. I was supposed to go on Thursday, but my husband suddenly had a big work thing and I had to call this morning to reschedule. I know the doctor I'll be seeing and I do like her, but still...it's at a different office location and it will just be a little annoying. Trying to forget about that and just focus on the fact that my husband gets to be there this way.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @MoonOverGoldsboroI understand I wanted DH there for every appointment too. We've had a lot of appointments to only be 7w 6d (4 appointments so far). He missed the first and the last one (the first one was an emergency last minute freak out I need to come in). We facetimed at the last one. My doctor does surgery Wednesday and she's in a different office on Thursdays. My husband travels every Friday-Monday for work during football season. So that only leaves only Tuesday for appointments with him there.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • Options
    I have my first prenatal visit in 30 minutes but starting spotting this morning. Hoping for the best but ready for the worst.
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @asun123 FX that it’s just normal pregnancy spotting!
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 It seems to me that if your u/s are showing a normally developing pregnancy and it is several weeks off of LMP you probably just ovulated around CD28 instead of CD14. Were you tracking ovulation? 
  • Options
    @zamora_spin I was tracking ovulation and had a positive test on cd15, that’s why I’m confused. My ob is confident, pgal brain is making me crazy. We have another ultrasound next Thursday so we will see then. 
  • Options
    Excited and nervous for this first US appointment on 11-2, I'll be 8+2 according to LMP. PGAL brain is making me nervous though. Just praying for everything to be normal and seeing the little flicker on the screen.
    BabyFetus Ticker
    DS: born Feb 2012
    BFP #1 Aug '15. EDD 4/25/16, MMC Dec '15, D&E Dec '15
    BFP #2 Sept '17  EDD 6/18/18
    praying for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    Miz_Liz said:
    @asun123 FX that it’s just normal pregnancy spotting!
    I ended up losing the baby. 
    Bobby Llewellyn born September 29, 2012
    Kade Wayne born July 23, 2015
    MC in February 2017
    MC in November 2017
    Oliver Dean (Ollie) due December 17, 2018

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry :(
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @asun123 I’m so sorry you are having to go through that. You’ll be in my thoughts. 
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry! Take care of yourself. Sending you supportive vibes. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 Were you temping to confirm ovulation? You can definitely "gear up" to ovulate, but then not actually do so, and then ovulate later (meaning you would have gotten a second positive OPK down the line). Since it seems like everything is developing on track, I'd tend to lean that way. FX for you!

I am so sorry to hear that @asun123. Creepy internet stranger hugs to you.  <3
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • Options
    @asun123 I am so so sorry! Sending all the healing energy I can to you! 
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry ❤️ Take care of yourself 
  • Options
    @asun123 I am so sorry for your loss.
    Anniversary 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @asun123 I am so sorry that you are going through this.  My heart hurts for you.  
  • Options
    @asun123 I am so sorry <3 Lots of creepy internet hugs
    Me: 28 | Husband: 39
    Married March 2016
    DD: born 7.22.16
    DS EDD: 6.23.18
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry, lots of hugs ❤
  • Options
    @asun123 I am so sorry. Please be kind to yourself.

• Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry for your loss. Hugs to you. Hope you get your rainbow baby soon. 
  • Options
    @asun123 - I'm so sorry for your loss  :(
  • Options
    @asun123 I'm so sorry. ((Big hugs)) 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers