June 2016 Moms
Options

**************WE’VE MOVED!!!***************

meggymemeggyme member
edited October 2017 in June 2016 Moms
Hey ladies, we transitioned to a secret bump group called “June16 Super Secret Group”.

On mobile scroll all the way to the bottom and click “groups”. You should be able to search for our group, request to join and I will add you.

Reply to this post and tag me if you have any problems finding it or getting accepted.

Also, I don’t see what you write in the question box, so don’t worry about that.
DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::

Re: **************WE’VE MOVED!!!***************

• Options
    Add me please
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Add me!
  • Options
    @espo919 it’s been working best when you request to join. Go to groups, find the June 16 Super Secret Group and join group. I’ll accept your invite from there. Don’t worry about writing anything in the question box. I can’t see what you write in there anyway.
  • Options
    I requested to join, but haven’t been accepted yet... can you please add me?  Thanks!
  • Options
    JD2384 said:
    I requested to join, but haven’t been accepted yet... can you please add me?  Thanks!
    I've pinged @meggyme about this.
  • Options
    I just requested to join, too! I was slow to see the invite and this post. Man the last month has been crazy.... 1st trimester and a sick toddler and then a sick mama..... Looking forward to the new group! :) 
  • Options
    @meggyme - can you add me please? I can't seem to find it via my laptop. :)
  • Options
    @meggyme Can you add me?
    37 y/o
    Married 9/1/13
    Off OCP 3/1/14
    TTC 6/1/14
    DX Endometriosis in 2002
    Laparoscopy 2002 and 2007
    HSG 8/2014, right tube partially blocked
    1st BFP 1/5/15 EDD 9/12/15- miscarried 1/8/15
    BFP 10/5/15 EDD 6/17/16- delivered healthy girl 6/18/16
    BFP 8/4/16 EDD 3/2/18- trisomy 18 girl- no heartbeat 8/25/17 at 13 weeks d&c 8/28/17
    BFP 12/4/17 EDD 8/19/18

• Options
    @cmac827 check your inbox for the invite.
  • Options
    brit0725brit0725 member
    edited January 2018
    Please add!  I can't request to join!  Thanks!
  • Options
    @meggyme please add me
  • Options
    Testing something
  • Options
    @meggyme please add me to the group
  • Options
    Add please
  • Options
    @meggyme please respond
  • Options
    Due to the personal nature of information shared between our members in this group, we are only accepting people that are/were regular contributing members of our bmb.
  • Options
    elliosuelliosu member
    edited February 2018
    **Removed for TOU violation** 
  • Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited February 2018
    elliosu said:
    **Removed for TOU violation**
    Reported.

ETA: you were IN the group and never bothered to post. That is why you were removed. We left this board for our group to get away from lurkers to be able to share more of ourselves and know who was seeing it. I even added you back in because I felt bad about removing the lurkers in the first place. (Not so much anymore.) Feel free to jump back on this board here and take it over.
  • Options
    elliosuelliosu member
    edited February 2018
    Removed for TOU violation

• Options
    meggymemeggyme member
    edited February 2018

Are you suggesting that I’m racist because I didn’t add you to the group? You were in the group and never bothered to connect with anyone, so I’m not sure why this is so important to you. But that is also why I removed you. Because you didn’t ever post. If you had jumped into the conversation (ever) I’d know who you are and never would have removed you in the first place.
  • Options
    meggyme said:

Are you suggesting that I’m racist because I didn’t add you to the group?   >>No , it was only an observation.   

You were in the group and never bothered to connect with anyone, so I’m not sure why this is so important to you.   >>Not important to me.  And check your spreadsheet or roster for my input.

But that is also why I removed you.
    >> Thank you , it was a pleasure. 

Because you didn’t ever post. >> I did post.  And there you would find the reason I couldn't "connect".

If you had jumped into the conversation (ever) I’d know who you are and never would have removed you in the first place.  >> Sure, you're the gatekeeper.  

You are invested in this.  Kudos!  Great job and keep up the great work!  Excuse the tardiness on my reply; I thought you didn't come back here.  I was just checking if someone found the time to takeover.
  • Options
    elliosu said:
    meggyme said:

Are you suggesting that I’m racist because I didn’t add you to the group?   >>No , it was only an observation.   

You were in the group and never bothered to connect with anyone, so I’m not sure why this is so important to you.   >>Not important to me.  And check your spreadsheet or roster for my input.

But that is also why I removed you.
    >> Thank you , it was a pleasure. 

Because you didn’t ever post. >> I did post.  And there you would find the reason I couldn't "connect".

If you had jumped into the conversation (ever) I’d know who you are and never would have removed you in the first place.  >> Sure, you're the gatekeeper.  

You are invested in this.  Kudos!  Great job and keep up the great work!  Excuse the tardiness on my reply; I thought you didn't come back here.  I was just checking if someone found the time to takeover.

Give it up. You let your crazy show. I’m not letting you back in. You can keep bringing it up if you want, but it won’t change anything and I will just keep reporting your hate speech.
  • Options
    Seriously @elliosu just stop.  At this point you are just making yourself look worse.  No one is ass kissing or anything.  Everything you've been saying about us or meg has simply been diagnosed as verbal diarrhea. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed to new posts due to the change in topic. Continuing to create threads related to this topic will be grounds for warning and/or removal from The Bump Community.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit the Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"