December 2017 Moms

Randoms - 10/16

13»

Re: Randoms - 10/16

• Yes, @failuretofly! I was in The Bump jail too due to that login issue. Finally, I can post again!

@elcd458 I have zero motivation as well and nothing done. The nursery hasn't even been started and all of our baby shower gifts are just stacked in several rooms throughout the house so it looks like a warehouse. We did hang up all clothes that came on hangers, but we need to wash them. Also, I'm so over work. 
  • Loading the player...
  • @djd0404

But desktop still doesn't work... can't win em  all I guess 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @failuretofly Desktop works for me now! I did have to sign out and back in though.
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • I'm hereeeee! My account wouldn't let me participate for a while. 
  • @djd0404 The tumbleweed gif is so accurate  :D  I just started to think maybe everyone had moved over to FB without me!!
  • Glad I'm not the only one having issues! I'm so glad to be back! 

** December BMB Siggy Challenge - Animals in Pools **

Me: 31+ H: 32
    TTC Since 11/2015
    #1 - MMC 6.5 weeks (2/16); #2 - MC due to cystic hygroma at 20 weeks (10/16); #3 CP (2/17); #4 - Due 12.16.17
  • Nice to see everyone back. It has been dead over here!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • We're having a new furnace installed today (yay!) but unfortunately it means I had to get up
    extra early and that there's no graceful way to take a nap (I need to monitor the dog & the goats). I'm so tired....
  • I’m back too! That was a nice vacation.   :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @breezybee Ahhh! Congrats! That feeling is amazing. You're going to want to just sit and stare at all its finished glory. I still do that and we finished a couple months ago. 
  • Yayy that's awesome @breezybee

you guyyyssss...I just spent 20 minutes searching for my car key so I can leave work before realizing I used the hospital valet this morning Bc all the lots were full.  Dohhhh!!! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @Marley629 well at least you remembered.... even if it was 20 mins later. Sometimes I park in a different lot at work and I come out and can’t find my car. I kinda panic. Haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @breezybee congrats!! Its so exciting the remodel is done
    @Marley629 that sounds like something I would do. Damn this pregnancy brain!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• @breezybee so glad your remodel is finished!  I’m jealous but so happy for you!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @breezybee congrats!! so exciting!
  • Researching Stranger Things in prep for Stranger Things 2. I forgot how much the first episode freaked me out...good grief, don't scare a pregnant lady - she may pee her pants  :D
  • **lurking from F17**

Due to the app being horrible lately, I haven't been able to get in here and check on a few ladies... could someone direct me to the page concerning @beary67 or fill me in on her situation? I see she's in the hospital on bed rest but was wondering what happened.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kswiger06 It looks like she first mentioned it here: https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12718508/moms-of-multiples-weekly-check-in-10-17#latest

I didn't read through the whole thread (just skimmed to confirm it was in there), so not sure if she's posted any updates since her original post.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • I feel like the sensors on the automatic faucets at work change every time I try to use them. I just reached over to get soap, why is it so hard to get the water back on?
  • @kswiger06 seeing your post literally brought tears to my eyes.  I can't believe you still come to check in on me.  I just posted an update in the thread that @anewadventure created.  I hope all is well with you and your family!  <3
    About me:
    TTC#1: October 2015
    dx: PCOS & MFI
    IUI #1 w/Femara + Ovidrel June 2016 ~ BFP
    July 2016: Blighted Ovum
    IUI #2 w/Femara + Ovidrel September 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #3 w/Femara + Ovidrel October 2016 ~BFN
    IUI #4 w/Femara + Ovidrel November 2016 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI January 2017 ~BFN
    FET February 2017 ~BFN
    IVF with ICSI March 2017 ~BFP--Twins Due 12/8/17
    Team Blue X 2!
  • In my lurking I came across this post on April '18 (if there are any April lurkers, thank you!!): Surprises During Labor. I'm super into it. Heads up for FTMs/if any STM+ on our board want to start a thread and share, I'd read the crap out of it! Haha.
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • Anyone know if there's a way to make it so certain FB friends can't comment on stuff? I know I've mentioned my father multiple times and that it's not a good relationship, etc. Anyway, my brothers and I didn't speak to him for eight months in 2016. During that time, I unfriended him on FB. Today, he sent me a friend request (it's my birthday so I presume he wanted to wish me a happy birthday...and now I don't know if he just never noticed we weren't friends anymore?). Anyway, I just really hate the crap he comments sometimes and don't want to go around deleting all his stupid comments after they're posted (if I accept his friend request...I feel like I should even though I don't really want to).
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • @MJDsquared I know you can make it so
    certain friends can't see your posts. I.e., make your default posting to "all friends except
    X." That seems like a lot of work though. I would probably just not friend him and then if it ever comes up say, "huh. I'll look into that..."
  • I was going to say same as @Amber_Waves
    also wanted to say Happy Birthday!! @MJDsquared
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• @MJDsquared You can make it where he can't see your posts and/or make it where he can't comment on them. I did that eons ago and they've changed it since then. Happy birthday and good luck! 
  • The bathroom reno is finally ready for use and DH and I each took our own first showers this evening.  I used to joke that the best thing about traveling for work was having both hot water and water pressure at the same time (in most hotels)... but now we can do that at home!!!! I'm so glad we got it done before the kid -- it's been 9 years since we had two fully functional bathrooms/showers in the house.  
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @clovelyone Turning off commenting only is what I was hoping for! I’ll have to figure it out first before accepting...if I even do. And thank you and @Marley629 for the birthday wishes! It was the least birthday-like birthday I’ve ever had because all my excitement and energy is focused on the baby. It felt like any other day for the most part!
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
  • @MJDsquared you can put him on limited profile and he can't see/comment on your stuff. But there is a way to individually set it so he can't comment at all, but can see posts, I just can't remember how

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @Mjdsquared i wish my SO got that excited. He saw my belly move and jerk around last night and said it was weird and surprised it didnt freak me out lol. Then referenced a comedian joke. :-/
  • @elvenchick92686 haha your DH is like me. I think it’s weird and creepy. I won’t miss my insides moving around after she’s born. Haha
  • @balletnerd if its little moves then i love it cause i didnt get this far in any of my previous pregnancies so every new thing i feel i celebrate. However, when 95% of her movements are rather painful now along with my pelvic pain.......im not gonna miss it when shes out. Im at that end point where i know she needs to bake longer but i want her out like yesterday lol.