June 2018 Moms

What My Pregnant Self Is Eating - 10/12

krash_krash_ member
edited October 2017 in June 2018 Moms
I feel we need to lighten the mood around here a bit. Let's hear what your PG self is eating!

*TW LC*
Me & MH: 32
DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
TTC #2: 12/2019
Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

Re: What My Pregnant Self Is Eating - 10/12

• I'll start off...

This morning I had a piece of egg bake (MH and I meal prep a pan each week for breakfasts) at about 8 am. Then around 10 am I was walking to the break room to make an English muffin and my coworker (who does not know I'm KU) say's "oh having a late breakfast" and I said "no just second breakfast" annnnnnd I'm hungry again, is it lunch time yet?
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• So far I've had some toast with butter and raspberry jam today. 
  • Loading the player...
  • The only thing that sounds good to me is bagels and sparkling water with lemon/lime.  Instead, I'm eating leftovers from last night (rice, zucchini, halloumi, chickpeas).  While not bad, it is not what I want.
  • Cookie Butter

• I had a smoothie this morning on the way to work (same thing I have every morning on my way to work).  I'm not a big breakfast eater when I have to get up early so a smoothie is about the only thing I can stomach.

Me: 32 | DH: 36

Married June 2005

1/2016 - TTC#1

4/2017 - Initial RE visit, Dx: Severe MFI (Varicocele, 14% motility, 3% progression, but normal count)

7/2017 - Stage 3 endometriosis discovered during laparoscopic removal of ovarian cyst

9/27/2017 - BFP at 10dpo (cycle 22), baby boy due June 9, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Very nauseous this morning but some light and fit greek yogurt settled my stomach. Had a handful of goldfish crackers mid morning and Indian buffet for lunch! Now, I'm ready for a mid afternoon nap on a gloomy day with a full belly. Very tempting working from home!
  • Is anyone else ridiculously thirsty? I feel like I cannot get enough water. No real food aversions, but nothing sounds good either. I wanted a cheeseburger last night, but as soon as I smelled it, I almost couldn't eat it. #sothirsty
  • Not having any nausea or food aversions, so I’m still eating everything I did before. I’m keeping my fingers crossed it doesn’t change since my diet is so limited anyway.
  • Is anyone else ridiculously thirsty? I feel like I cannot get enough water. No real food aversions, but nothing sounds good either. I wanted a cheeseburger last night, but as soon as I smelled it, I almost couldn't eat it. #sothirsty
    yesss! So thirsty!

Also, please change your username O M G ;)
  • Changed it before I made that post, so this is a test to see if it has taken effect. Fingers crossed.
  • Tortilla chips and fresh salsa! I mean it’s not even carbs! Unless corn is a carb?  :#
  • Changed it before I made that post, so this is a test to see if it has taken effect. Fingers crossed.

you have to log out and log back in

• tammy574 said:
    Tortilla chips and fresh salsa! I mean it’s not even carbs! Unless corn is a carb?  :#
    Anything with sugar is technically a carb (and corn has a lot of sugar in it). That said, I don't think it is a starch? I could be wrong, though. 
  • I was so thirsty last week. This week, water makes me gag. I'm now dehydrated because I can't stomach water. 
  • Had gumbo last night. So good! I'm craving salt so much, so I almost oversalted it, but luckily DH doesn't mind. 
    I'm expecting nausea to kick in soon, so I'm enjoying eating what I can now 

• Accidental quote

I snacked on chips and salsa which is my fave!
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am struggling to eat everyday. I was throwing my guts up during my midterm exam yesterday into a classy plastic/paperbag combo. I only ate yogurt but somehow emulsified into something exorcist worthy.
  • I have been obsessed with BBQ for a couple of weeks now. I could eat it everyday!
  • I just want dinner style meals all the time! I cook a teriyaki tenderloin with mashed potatoes for lunch. I’m getting in all the food I can before morning sickness starts (or maybe it won’t with this baby... that would be nice!!)

Pregnancy Ticker

• I ate way too much chips and salsa yesterday and I'm paying for it today. My stomach is wrecked. 
    DD:3 | DS:1
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • DH is out this evening. I gave DS leftovers and I'm eating dill pickle hummus/pita chips for dinner. 
  • Soups!  I am so cold and so they just taste extra good.  Also salads - taco salad the other day, today salad with feta (pasteurized), walnuts, grapes, strawberries, and chicken....
  • I'm only 4.5 weeks, but my tastebuds are already off... carbs and soups are especially good and I have a feeling my relationship with vegetables is coming to an end.   :#
  • Enough sour cream to fill a swimming pool.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18
  • I am eating salads with some vinegar and oil dressing, raw fruit, tomatoes (like an apple) cucumbers... pretty much stayed by away from meat as it smells gross to me.
    one word thing - hot flaming lime cheetos. Yeah... I don't understand this craving, but do I have to understand it? Lol 
  • Give me all of the fresh salsa and chips!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sabby2 have you tried Sisters brand salsa???
  • I haven't but should I?
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• @sabby2 yes!!!!  At my grocery store it’s in the deli/produce section near the guac. If you like fresh salsa, it’s amazing.
  • I have REALLY been digging Poptarts. Smores Poptarts. Monday I plan to start eating better
  • Fruit! I haven’t eaten fruit in months, but I broke down and I’ve been eating apples. They are delicious. 
  • Still having really bad food aversion and cant stomach the idea of most if not all food. I have been able to force myself to eat soups which is mostly broth at this point and some fruits. The thirst increase for me is real! I cant enough water in my system. 
  • It's so crazy, I'm not even hungry per se but I can't stop eating. Pretty much anything can be delivered in Dubai, I keep deleting and reinstalling the apps  :s :sbb Currently eating a Belgian waffle I had delivered. They forgot the syrup, but I improvised and used honey. Completing making nachos too
  • Salads. Pizza. Doughnuts. Salsa and chips. Water. Juice. Ice cream. Sandwiches. Fries. You name it, if it's vegetarian, I'm eating it. 
  • Food is poison. Two is killing me. 
  • Ice cream and tacos
  • For the past 4-5 days all I want is boiled seafood and dairy. I know I can't have much seafood (12 oz a week) so I finally got my fix yesterday and had about 8 boiled shrimp with red potato, corn, and sausage. It was sooooo good with extra sour cream on the red potato. I have the left overs for lunch today (only 2 shrimp though) but I brought the entire container of sour cream with me. Just had a bagel with extra cream cheese, and I've skipped dinner since Thursday in exchange for cereal and milk. Because everything with extra dairy taste delicious.
    Me:27 DH: 31 Married Since: 08/2016
    TTC: 08/2017 EDD: 6/11/2018 FTM
  • @ffw0617 "Extra sour cream on the red potato..." You're speaking my language, lady.
    Me: 34 
    Husband: 35
    Married: June 2007
    Son Max born 1/10/17
    BFP #2: 10/5/17; EDD: 6/11/18