December 2017 Moms

FFFC* - 10/6

2»

Re: FFFC* - 10/6

• @blueskies17 I love that you are including your pet! I plan on doing the same. My animals are my family. 

Also- just got word one of my dogs needs ACL surgery. $1,500-2,000. Yikes not a fun expense right now. But somehow we will make it work
  • Just was at the vet today. My 12 year old Pom basically needs to have most of his teeth extracted. Going to run is about 1-1.5k. It is what it is. Just crappy timing with unpaid maternity leave looming. 

Me: 29  DH: 31
    Married 10/13/12
    TTC Since 8/2016

• Loading the player...
  • @kyrwyn I want nothing more than to swan-dive face first into a Costco sheet cake.  I feel your pain. 
  • @elcd458 Haha. I'll watch your back post-delivery so you can have your sheet cake if you fend my army of siblings off of my pie. #solidarity
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @kyrwyn ive had some pretty awful dreams. The one funny one i had was When i was taking a shower using nothing but pieces of my baby shower cake!!! Shampoo, conditioner, and body wash was all cake pieces. SO and I went thru The last half of my baby shower cake in two days cause it was so good and apparently i wanted more!!! Im hoping ill deliver before thanksgiving or else pecan pie and the pecan candy topping on sweet potatoes is gonna be the death of me :-(
  • I love a good monogram. I love personalized gifts too. And as uncomfortable as I am, I actually like being pregnant. I know I will miss it once he's born and I'm getting sad because this will be our last. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @failuretofly I will be having a scheduled csection this time and I will definitely be doing my hair and makeup prior to going to the hospital.  Unfortunately, my DS was an emergency csection and taken from me immediately and transferred to another hospital so I don’t have any pictures until the day after he was born.  With this baby I’m hoping to get to hold her right away so I want to look nice for the pictures!
  • @kyrwyn I've always had really bad skin (acne) and have a lot of scarring as a result. Though I am a fairly confident person about my appearance otherwise, my skin is one thing that makes me cringe sometimes. If I didn't have that, then I wouldn't probably worry about it either, as I rarely put more than foundation and mascara on, and the mascara is really only because the foundation coats my eyelashes white and makes me look like a ghost haha
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @jlemons-2 I like Game of Thrones, but DH gave up after the first book because of who dies in it. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • @failuretofly I totally get it!  Do the things that make you happy & confident! <3  Oh, and I hear you on the eyelashes thing -- mine are blond for 3/4 of their length (so, invisible).  On the rare occasion that I chance mascara, it's like MAGIC.  (Until my super sensitive skin revolts and my eyes water for the rest of the day.)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @txmomma16 I'm so glad you're feeling better and getting some reprieve from the craziness!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • @elcd458 Rubs it on your face!? Stop it! 
    @Skcobb I'm dying at the rescue a deaf of dog. $3500 is a lot for a rescue reward... I'm sure I'd think the same. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @txmomma16 so glad the third tri has turned your pregnancy around! 
    Me: 33 DH: 34
    Married: Oct 2015
    TTC #1: Sept 2016
    BFP: 10/19/16 ~ blighted ovum ~ D&C 11/23/16
    BFP: 3/24/17   <3  DD1 born 12/2/17
    TTC #2: July 2018
    BFP: 8/26/18 <3  DD2 born 5/16/19