March 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments next week? 

4. Rants, raves, questions? 

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie? (Stole from the Tuesday thread cuz it's fun :-P)

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change!

• Options

I was just coming on here to post this!

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 14 weeks/peach

2. How are you feeling? feeling good!

3. Any appointments next week? yep, monthly apt on Monday

4. Rants, raves, questions?  Nothing really. I haven't weighed myself in weeks and I'm afraid to look. I probably should do that before I get to the OB office on Monday so I know how much their scale is lying. Also, two weeks of vacation + no gym I'm sure hasn't helped.

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie? (Stole from the Tuesday thread cuz it's fun :-P) I don't look like any actress, so this is always hard for me. I usually say Reese Witherspoon just because I like her!

• Options

17 weeks today! Size of a pomegranate or a chipmunk. Getting so big!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Super excited to be almost halfway there! Tired, RLP, peeing all the time, but generally in a good mood.

Not til 10/25 :(

My sister in law is due any day with my first niece so I'm excited to have a newb to snuggle while I wait for my own.

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie?

I'm going with Sara Ramirez because I love her.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My doctor changed my due date to March 21st, so I'm now in the Wednesday group!

15 weeks today! Orange sized.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Uurrg.... Still tired and constipated with random attacks of nausea. But for some reason I'm happier than I was a few weeks past. Less stress I guess.

Not until the Oct 21

I have to do a 3-4hr drive tomorrow... Not looking foward to that.

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie?
    Mae Whitman!!  
  • Options
    Hello! I've missed the last few ticker changes so thought I'd jump in with you guys today. 

16, 2 feisty avocados in there

2. How are you feeling? Now that my spotting scare is in the past I'm feeling really good. I mean I never poop and my back hurts and I have no energy, but other than that all is well. 

3. Any appointments next week? Yes, I have one on Monday. Last blood test for genetic screening. Probably no ultrasound though. 

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie? (Stole from the Tuesday thread cuz it's fun :-P) I don't follow celebrity stuff, in fact I only have heard of 1 of the 3 actresses mentioned above. So I'll just have to write my character out of the story instead. B)
  • Options
    15 weeks/orange

2. How are you feeling? 
    Ok, except for a lingering ankle sprain that I knew was a problem. (Had it x rayed today.) Also peeing ALL. THE. TIME. 

None until 10/20

5. GTKY - Who would play you in a movie? (Stole from the Tuesday thread cuz it's fun :-P)
    Oh lord...let’s pretend the movie was only about my childhood and that Christina Ricci could be a child again. Then her. (I got called Wednesday almost as much as I got called Pocahontas growing up.)
  • Options
    Oh lord...let’s pretend the movie was only about my childhood and that Christina Ricci could be a child again. Then her. (I got called Wednesday almost as much as I got called Pocahontas growing up.)
    Dude--me too! My mom still calls me Wednesday :lol: