Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Friyay 9/22

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favorite pizza topping?

Re: WTO Friyay 9/22

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Coming back for more tags :)
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I'm sorry about the timing!  Any way you can surprise YH later?  Maybe a little fun dress up to get him in the mood?  (Also, I hope you enjoy your weekend and time with dsd. Any fun plans)?
    @zamora_spin Your ladies' wine night sounds like a lot of fun.  Do you go to a local winery or host it at someone's house?  Also, keep us posted on your bw.
    @MrsMiller8588 Way to get in your workout.  You've been doing great!  Hope DH's appointments go well.
  • Options
    @nimmle No...it was like normal. My body faked me out last cycle. Nothing aligned together. I have a feeling it's doing it again. Oh well. Only time will tell. Hope you O yourself soon! Crazy bodies...
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @nitnat007 Any word on when your H will get back?
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor No, nothing. They will head back to TCI on Sunday to evaluate damages and by hearing reports, likely end up going to Dominica to help out there as well. Realistically I likely wont see him until mid-November. 
  • Options
    @josie12367 Seriously...wish they could be like machines
  • Options
    @nitnat007 I'm so sorry. I know what that's like and it sucks so so bad. FX that it's much sooner!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @krashke From your temps I don't think you have Od yet. Also as a rule of thumb you should chart your most fertile CM of the day, even if it isn't the most prominent. So if you saw EWCM yesterday I would chart that. You have awesome timing! Hope you are able to keep it up until you confirm O!
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • Options
    @MrsMiller8588 I will change the CM from yesterday. I haven't been able to check it today yet because we BD'd this morning so I probs wouldn't be able to tell. I hope we can keep HIO too! I feel like we have been lied too. People are all like "lets make a baby" and then they have this super sweet, romantic BD. Whereas I'm like "babe I can't she just cant take it anymore"
    *TW LC*
    Me & MH: 32
    DS: 6/1/18 (Pre-E; IUGR; seizures; NICU)
    TTC #2: 12/2019
    Sept 2020: HSG possible blocked right tube
    Nov 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFN
    Dec 2020: Letrozole + TI - BFP!!! EDD 9/18

• Options
    nimmlenimmle member
    edited September 2017
    @zamora_spin it seems that they are just progressively getting longer. Since I got off BC in June my cycles went from 27 to 32 to 36. On my last 36 day cycle I O'ed on day 18 according to my temps. It's CD 19 and still nothing. I did notice I had a significant patch of EWCM last cycle after I O'ed on CD23 so it's entirely possible I O'ed later than I thought but my temps don't really make sense then.

Edit: words
  • Options
    @dukestar5 - Pfft. I have no idea what we're doing this weekend, lol. I know we're visiting friends and getting more dirt on some ridiculous behaviour that MIL had last weekend, but that's it. Also, 10 mile run makes you my hero! Awesome!
    @zamora_spin - I hope your weekend is relaxing, even if you're still doing some work!
    @SkilledSailor - Have fun this weekend! School is going good. Planning on getting ahead on homework this week to make things a little easier on me. Not sure how it'll go. :wink:
    @krashke - Based on your chart, I wouldn't assume O date was yesterday. Nothing indicates yesterday was O day other than a little EWCM, and you should have more fertile CM leading up to and on O day than one instance. I'd definitely chart the EWCM for yesterday, though, as you're supposed to chart the most-fertile CM you see throughout the day, even if it doesn't occur every time you check.

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @august108 Yeah girl, get that Whiskey! My fave :)
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 No parking is not the way to start the day off. But at least it's Friday!
    @Augusta108 Enjoy your whiskey time tonight!
    @galactickates Have fun tonight with your neighbours! Also, I usually feel super behind too because I'm almost a west coaster too.
  • Options
    @canucklehead123 Haha FF is drunk! Speaking of drunk...I read prosciutto as "prosecco" so that's where my head is at today, haha. I couldn't figure out how you were getting prosecco flavored pizza but I was on board. 

@galactickates I hope you and your doctor can come to a solution about the adderall. What show are you going to?

@nitnat007 I honestly would do that too. How does he seem to feel about that idea? 

@dragonette505 We're going to see Home Again tonight, lunch with in-laws tomorrow then drinks with my bestie, then the Panthers game on Sunday (my request). H is really good about celebrating my bday. Makes me crazy when he doesn't want to do anything for his. Men. Are you doing an egg retrieval this cycle or an embryo transfer?

@josie12367 Thanks girl! Hope you have a wonderful retreat!