November 2017 Moms
Options

WTF Wednesday 9/20/17

It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: WTF Wednesday 9/20/17

• Options
    Wtf to being up since 3:30 am. This not sleeping business is getting old. 
  • Options
    @littlemissc17 I hear ya. DD has woken up multiple times in the past couple nights and then I can't fall back to sleep. I just cannot find a comfy position and then my mind starts going. I'm exhausted.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @littlemissc17 I agree. The insomnia is insane. 12-3 wide awake every night 
    BFP #1: 1.22.16                 MMC: 2.29.16 ( tetrasomy 11, partial deletion 1, XXX) D&C: 3.2.16
    BFP #2: 4.14.16                 CP: 4.17.16
    BFP #3: 6.10.2016             CP: 6.17.16
    RE appt: 6.27.2016- saline sono all clear
    Progenity: + carrier Tay-Sachs, Gaucher's, hemachromatosis. DH: carrier Alpha 1 anti-trypsin
    PCOS, hypothyroid, MTHFR, hx of LEEP in 2006
    Clomid + TI Cycle #1: 50mg Trigger 8.24.2016- BFN
    Clomid 75mg + IUI#1 9.25.2016- BFP #4 10/6
    Beta #1 15   Beta #2 38    Beta #3- 71     beta #4 171   Beta # 5- 21  Natural MC 10/21
    HSG- clear
    IVF Jan 2017
    Egg Retrieval 1.22.17: 32 eggs retrieved,29 mature, 24 fertilized, 14 to blastocyst for biopsy
    PGS results: 4 PGS normal 2 XX, 2 XY
    FET: 3.13.2017 for 2 PGS embryos
    Beta#1: 3.24.2017......... 78; Beta # 2 241; Beta #3 4198
    Baby BOY due 11.29.2017

• Options
    Just opened my phone's browser and was reminded that at 3am I actually googled "comfortable sleep positions while pregnant." :D
  • Options
    Wtf to DH going to bed with a cough, being restless all night and not freaking taking anything until 4am. When he came back I rolled over and said "here, have an f'ing cough drop".  Geese, I got maybe an hour last night and have 9 hours to go. He's going to complain that he's tired from getting up at 7 then about having to take DD to practice tonight. I got up with her yesterday after working the day before and he slept until 9am. Men are such babies. 
  • Options
    Wtf to this nausea today.   I threw up this morning and almost peed myself and was having cramps all at the same time.   Not the way to start the day. 
    And I hear you on the lack of sleep.  @mymulligan did you find anything helpful when you googled that?  Love that it was at 3 am.   :D
  • Options
    I agree sleep is getting so uncomforable. Also the waking up to pee then being wide awake. This morning baby thought 6am was a good time for a dance party in my belly so that was the end of my sleeping. 
  • Options
    @angkay711 sadly, no good tips to report other than the standard "pillow between the legs and/or under back, etc." I have noticed that laying with my upper body slightly elevated seems to be helping a little bit.
  • Options
    Second wtf. Wtf to my husband being sick YET having the energy to buff and fix his trucks paint that got scratched by going to a car wash I told him not to because they scratch cars. So he bought a buffer and multiple tools and things to fix it, that's great. You don't have the money to pay your car taxes or buy something out of your pocket for the baby but we can fix your f'ing truck. Then lie to me about taking DD to soccer practice cause you have a god damn cough but eating ramen, eat a damn vegetable for once, I stock them. 
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort that would drive me insane. I don't blame you for being so pissed. Hope he smartened up soon.
  • Options
    Ya, I blew up on him today. He tries to throw bills in my face after I confront him for buying yet more things for his truck. My house is cluttered with phone and iPad cases, plugs he doesn't use or remember he has. They're his bills though and he could have paid them by now if he would have put the money from selling his tires (which still cost us) but instead he used the cash then said he used in on gas which he always allots out of his check. He's just pissed I called him out. Now I have to go buy food for his dogs and paint for the nursery. So tired of him. You're sick, not dead, helping with the house costs nothing.