Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randoms

Re: Weekday Randoms

• HollyyyyyHollyyyyy member
    edited September 2017
    @holly321 I'm sorry, that's tough  :( 

I saw mother! last night, and am still confused AF. I can't figure out exactly what the point of it was. Anyone else seen it?

ETA spelling
  • Loading the player...
  • @SkilledSailor, I haven't! and I wasn't able to go out much this weekend due to some family issues.  I am going out probably tomorrow, he wants some particular tools, which to me sounds like a crappy gift, but it is what he asked for, so I guess that's a start.
  • @SkilledSailor, we just started watching Insecure a few weeks ago. We're only a few episodes in but loving it so far! 

Right now we're focusing on rewatching the first season of The Good Place before the second season starts. 
  • @nitnat007 nice job with the workouts--that GIF, i did that with my dog this past Saturday. too funny.  
  • @dukestar5 It follows Issa mainly with her friend Molly a close second. It's mostly about their work lives and relationships. It sounds so dull now but I promise they make the every day stuff super funny. 

@doxiemoxie212 Ugh that does not sound like a good day. Glad they got it settled though! 

@nitnat007 Can you be the teacher that only does half of what she's instructing? Do a lot of walking around and correcting things? Or is that just in yoga/pilates/barre?

• @SkilledSailor Unfortunately just in yoga etc. We have to be on stage participating at all times. I will be lightening up the weights a LOT. And be treating myself to something afterwards. Maybe a PSL.
  • @holly321 - So sorry for your loss. I hope the visit goes well. Would you mind putting a TW in your post? I'm dealing with the anniversary of a significant death in my life currently and it caught me off guard. 
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @holly321 - creepy internet hugs. That's hard.

I ordered clothes for DH and I from Old Navy TWO weeks ago. They just shipped them. Really? How is that even possible anymore?

• @mrstmoose I just ordered clothes from Old Navy a few days ago and they shipped the next day! That stinks they took so long with yours. I hate when that happens!
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts I have been lurking too and agree, its the ones that did not start out at TTGP that don't appreciate the format at all. There have been many complaints about it. I feel bad for the rest of the BMB's. I personally would be bummed out with the move. 

@holly321 Yay! So glad that it went well!! Makes me so happy to hear. 
  • For all of the pumpkin spice lovers out there:
    https://mashable.com/2017/09/20/pumpkin-spice-spray/#tZ1HKJI8Gmqx

This made me laugh!  :D