December 2017 Moms
Options

Why My Pregnant Self is Crying - 9/14

The last one we did was from a month ago, so i made a new one.

Re: Why My Pregnant Self is Crying - 9/14

• Options
    I cried for a good 30 minutes reading this because it says everything I've ever wanted to say to my husband.

https://momminghard.com/i-could-do-this-without-you-but-i-dont-want-to-a-letter-to-my-husband/
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Today I cried literally over everything and anything.   My emotions have been fairly in check of the most part this whole pregnancy but today something clicked and I'm super emotional. 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    We were out of power and internet for 4 days thanks to Irma. The only entertainment I had saved on my iPad was the movie Les Mis. I bawled for Jean Valjean. Multiple times. My DH was like, we're doing this again? 
  • Options
    I've been dealing with Irma... We found out we have to move due to sewage backup and flooding in our rental. (Old problem we just found out about, found black mold in what was suppose to be the babies room.) My car is prob going to be totaled out from my insurance because of a huge branch landing on it. We are still without power and other rentals are more then 200 for what we pay now. We found a place we can stay till November but I want things set before then. I've been able to try and hold it together but it's getting harder and harder. Now we are talking about possibly moving out of the area but because I'm a teacher that would mean no work for me and no second income. 

Sorry for the vent. Trying to find the good in a bad situation but it's hard. 
  • Options
    @ridedatide I'm so sorry you have been dealing with irma and all the crap that came with. I hope you land in a good place and are able to get settled before the baby comes
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
    6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx
    IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

• Options
    @ridedatide I'm sorry to hear about your rental and your car! I hope things start looking up for you!
  • Options
    Cried because I've been up since midnight and worked an 8 hour shift dealing with 13 toddlers all day and my husband is gone.... I'm overwhelmed exhausted and I feel like I'm drowning.
  • Options
    Cassini. I cried about a spacecraft crashing into Saturn. Yep. #geekfamily 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @ridedatide I'm so sorry. That all sounds awful. I really hope something turns around for you soon and that you find a comparable rental! 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @rideatide I am so sorry you're dealing with that. I hope you get settled quickly and that you find some silver linings to this difficult situation. 

@kyrwyn that is adorable. I didn't cry, but I definitely felt some feels about Cassini this morning. 

AFM - I am becoming such a dependent baby. I have such bad luck when my family travels during this pregnancy. My first ER trip was while my H was in Hong Kong for work. My second ER visit, and subsequent emergency surgery happened while my mom was in Hawaii for 10 days. My H was in NYC all week and I almost ended up back in the ER again last night. Everything has turned out fine, but it has me freaked out.

The last weekend of this month, my H is traveling back to NYC for work, my mom is going down to Houston to help my sister move into her, thankfully not flooded house, and my H will be going to NYC for work again. I know I am an adult, I am capable of taking care of myself, including finding help if I need it, but the idea of going to the hospital completely alone has me completely freaked out and losing my mind. 
    Me: 30 DH: 31
    2 Dogs / 2 Cats 
    IUI #1 07/2016 BFN
    IUI #2 10/2016 BFN
    IUI #3 11/2016 BFN
    IVF #1 03/2017 - 23 Retrieved / 22 Fertilized / 11 at Day 3 / 1 Beautiful Embryo tf on Day 5 / 7 Frozen on Day 6 - Beta #1 4/5/17: 104 Beta #2 4/7/17 224
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Everything!!!! Just feeling overwhelmed and anxious in general. I've been fine this pregnancy and all of a sudden emotions are just way too much!
  • Options
    @ridedatide I'm sorry you have to deal with all this especially while pregnant. FX you find a great place to rent.
  • Options
    I have been having horrible kidney problems and have been literally crying of pain for weeks. I have stones, a nasty and persistant infection and complete hydronephrosis of the right kidney. Basically my kidney wont drain and will just keep getting infected and keep making stones until LO is out. I've had a few hospital stays but they can't really do anything and I'm so frustrated  :'(
  • Options
    @wstacij That sucks! My cousin had a kidney stone during pregnancy and she said that pain was worse that labor. 
  • Options
    @wstacij i have it on my left kidney but they cant find any stones so there arent sure if its a stone or the way the baby sits thats blocking things but i was put on a daily antibotic to help stop all the infections and also a pain killer for when the pain got to bad to bare so u may want to ask your ob about getting either or both. They have helped me alot. Once my little one is here they will do X-rays and try to find a stone or the blockage. 
  • Options
    Thank you guys. I appreciate the support. @wstacij. I hope you are able to find some relief soon. It seems like they should be able to do something for you. What do they do when you go to the hospital? 
  • Options
    I had a breakdown in Target today. We went to look at a few things for baby and my husband immediately goes to start looking at Christmas presents for his son (my step son). I feel like it was him and landon for 5 years before me and the 3 of us for the last 5 years that he's having a hard time grasping the idea that there will be 4 of us soon and i need him to make the baby a higher priority. I feel like I'm doing all the research and prep on my own. I already have to carry our baby around and change my entire lifestyle I feel like the least he can do is take some interest in all the things she needs and getting stuff ready. I think now that 3rd trimester is here I can feel myself getting more anxious and in panic to get things accomplished.
  • Options
    joziejojoziejo member
    edited September 2017
    I have had several different courses of antibiotics but the infection just isnt going down, I've also passed about half a dozen stones. They cant see any more stones so they won't give any pain medication  :|
     @ridedatide they usually just run blood and urine tests, give me an ultrasound, give either a shot or an IV of antibiotics and send me home with a prescription. Sometimes they give me a dose of pain medicine while I'm there but don't prescribe anything for it.
  • Options
    @kersey0208 I'm sorry. :( I don't have any advice, but that sounds stressful and frustrating. I really hope your husband comes around soon.
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    We just watched Boss Baby and I sobbed through like half of it.  This morning I cried because my boss thought I wasn't completely perfect at my job.  Yesterday I cried because of how my husband looked at me.  I may be going insane....

• Options
    wow. cue sobs! i continue to believe that nurses are the most amazing human beings. i could never, i mean NEVER, handle their jobs. the lady that helped me the first morning after my failed induction and emergency c-section, having already been stuck in the hospital for nearly two weeks...i have no words for her kindness. 

Met: September 2005  Married: October 2008   DS: 09/2014
           Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
           Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @breezybee I would of cried about that too. I'm sorry but glad you reached a compromise. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Marley629 so many tears  :'(
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I almost cried when I got home from a long day and my husband told me I should close out my babies r us registry because of their pending bankruptcy. I just spent the last half hour moving everything from my babies r us registry to my target registry. Sigh. 
  • Options
    Call the midwife season 6 :-( so many sad stories this season. Making me have flashbacks or be overly excited for my baby girl. All the feels. 
  • Options
    @elvenchick92686 I decided I couldn't watch Call the Midwife until after this baby is born. Self-protection from all the crying!

I still manage to get weepy while watching stupid commercials or even HGTV shows. I'm a sap.

I had an ugly breakdown this last week while trying to sew a dress to wear to a wedding I'm going to in a few weeks. It's basically a trapeze style dress, but it is fitted at the bust and shoulders (or at least it should be). I finished the bulk of it and it looked like a potato sack from neck to knee. Cue the crying. Thankfully my husband was very understanding. I was able to salvage it, but not without blubbering, snotty tears. Oy.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a black tie wedding next weekend and I rented a dress that seems bump friendly from Rent the Runway. I'm praying it fits, because I have no back up plan!
    As for shoes, who TF knows what I'm going to do. Heels are not my friend right now. 
  • Options
    @breezybee Yeah, shoes are hard. I want to wear birkenstocks pretty much all the time. I tried on some of my heels and it seems like they should work, but I might bring some emergency flip flops just in case!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @lavashiner most of the season was so good. Just one episode brought back all the feels over losing our first but then it made me happy again at the end. I got through it :-) Thankfully it was just the one episode that made me ugly cry. Rest of season was happy tears for me over being excited. 
  • Options
    I've been crying (or very close to it) after dropping DS off at K and we are a month in. I just want him to be little forever. He walked in all by himself today  :'(  

Me: 36  DH: 41
    DS: 07/03/11
    TTC #2: July 2016
    BFP: 4/19/17 EDD: 12/31/17
  • Options
    I passed an all black kitten that had been hit on the side of the road. Cue some ugly tears crying on the way to work. Full disclosure we took in two all black kittens from the street two years ago this coming Halloween.
  • Options
    @stella_700 That is absolutely heartbreaking. :'( My black cat is also a Halloween rescue from a few years ago. Gonna go hug him extra hard now.

@kyrwyn You definitely win coolest day ever! Your DH sounds like a sweetheart. <3
    Me: 31 | DH: 31
    TTC #1 since 12/2015
    BFP 4/4/17, EDD 12/4/17

Pregnancy Ticker

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker