38+1..originally when I got my GD diagnosis they talked about inducing between 38-39 weeks so I've had this time period in my head for awhile and been prepared to be induced sometime this week. At my last appt my OB decided to let me go longer since my fluid levels and NST tests have all been good. Now he won't let me go past my due date but is hoping i'll go on my own sometime before that. I know it's better to let baby cook a little longer but i'm feeling anxious since i've been prepared to have a baby this week and now I have potentially another 2 weeks to wait.
Still here at 39+1. I was shocked that during my weekly appointment yesterday my OB suggested scheduling an induction date already. I've had zero complications this pregnancy and baby is doing well. I turned her down and said that if it came to it we could schedule something after my 40 week appointment. I hope it doesn't come to that as I intend to have a medicated free labor again, and I've heard that it is much more difficult to achieve this with an induction. Anyone have experience with a successful, med free induction?
@divinemsm620 Hanging in there! It's good that you have a little more time to prepare. I'm still hoping this baby decides to make an appearance sooner rather than later. She was measuring 5-6 lbs at my 34 week scan and I haven't had one since, so I might be right there with you on the big baby train.