March 2018 Moms
Options

What my pregnant self is eating 9/9

What's good?!

*I didn't see one of these for this week, but if I missed it, please disregard!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: What my pregnant self is eating 9/9

• Options
    IZZE fusions have been really good lately for a little sweet bubbly. I'm not a huge fan of drinking sugary stuff, but they aren't too sweet and they hit the spot on a sunny patio!

• Options
    I've been craving pierogies, so this morning I made this really tasty pierogie and kielbasa dish that I found on pinterest... and now the smell of it cooking in the oven keeps making me gag.  :|  Guess it'll be a bagel for lunch. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH just brought home a new cracker: Town House Focaccia crackers (Tuscan Cheese). Holy smokes. I don't think he bought enough boxes for everyone...

• Options
    I'm back to nothing sounding good. Ugh.
  • Options
    Wendy's chicken nuggets. So good. 
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    Ice cream. Culver's, please. 
  • Options
    Still grilled cheese. And pizza. And chicken nuggets. I just made myself cook asparagus to try to eat something green. Veggies have not been my go to recently 
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    Just give me all the pizza. Seriously. Alllll the pizza. 
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n girl their pizzas are 50% off right now. Get on that. 
  • Options
    kalawakalawa member
    edited September 2017
    @bb3vj3n PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA! 

I am an enabler.
  • Options
    if totally did it....

but @kalawa @ShawnnaO I have no intention of eating the pizza.  it sounds gross right now.  I plan on only eating the crust....
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n, I'll come eat the pizza for you...
  • Options
    @bb3vj3n I second eating the pizza for you. I want pizza now...
  • Options
    You guys are torturing me haha. I seriously loved pizza. Like I could eat it every day and not get tired of it. Now? Even if I try to force down a slice or two, I'm regretting it for hours. So nauseous afterwards. Many of my staple pizza places are black listed for me, because of the experience of them coming back up. It literally brought tears to my eyes when I realized my little bean HATES mama having pizza. I mention it to anyone in my family and they find it hilarious. it's crazy. So enjoy a slice for me!!! Lol 
  • Options
    It's 3am and I want PIZZA!!!! So tempted to go warm up the slice that's in the fridge right now. But that would be wrong. Right??
  • Options
    @sarahhedger7 oh my goodness. I need to visit cincinatti

It's football Sunday and im ready for some buffalo chicken dip!!!

BabyFruit Ticker

[spoiler]

Me: 28  Him: 30

Married: 11/15/14

TTC: 02/2016

IF DX: MFI (low count & morphology) & mild PCOS

June 2016 BFP - MC @8w2d

August 2016 BFP - MC @6w1d

June 2017 - 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI = BFP 7/6/17!!

Beta #1 = 422 (14dpo), Beta #2 = 810, prog - 12.3 (16dpo), Beta #3 = 5023, prog - 18.9 (20dpo)

[/spoiler]

• Options
    I usually love pizza, but it's been nauseating for months. Ugh
  • Options
    I, too, love pizza but I also end up with nasty acid reflux after eating it. Pretty much worth it. 
  • Options
    I, too, love pizza but I also end up with nasty acid reflux after eating it. Pretty much worth it. 
    @chasingroygbiv I think that's why I've been eating it more often than usual lately! I won't be able to eat it AT ALL in my third tri if my AR is anything like it was with my other two. I'll be lucky to make it to 25 weeks without it getting too horrible! It'll be worth it until then :smile:

• Options
    Yes yes YES to all the pizza comments. I've especially been loving white pizza. 

Also, sour patch kids.
  • Options
    I used to despise hot dogs. This morning I had a chili cheese hot dog with all the toppings...mustard, onions.....this baby is changing my life already. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    raisin toast w/ melted brie: mmmmmm
  • Options
    Wendy's chicken nuggets. So good. 

@becausescience - I had Wendy's nugs this weekend because they sounded good.. but sadly they weren't. I couldn't finish them. maybe they just weren't cooked very well :(

the frosty however... YUM!! :D

• Options
    ABombard12ABombard12 member
    edited September 2017
    Ice cream....cold apples....cold apple juice....and salad with ice cold ranch dressing (no chicken, may be one of my aversions I am noticing) and candy of course.. I will say though I just had my salad with ranch dressing and now I'm ehh not so much..what a tease. 
    I craved cold wet things with my first as well...

little disclaimer-----I also picked up their cheesecake brownie when I got the salad :):):):)
  • Options
    I just ate crap frozen pizza and it was delicious. 
  • Options
    hollyk224hollyk224 member
    edited September 2017
    @sarahhedger7 I'm in Cincinnati! Skyline for the win!! 

*Edited to add that DH is now bringing me a 3-way home from Skyline for dinner :smile:
    Anniversary
    TTC #1 Since April 2014
    Me: 27 | DH: 31
    08/2006 - Laparoscopy/Stage 1 Endo
    10/2014 - Bloodwork normal, HSG all clear
    10/2014 - DH's SA 15mil/mL, 35% motility, 6% morphology
    BFP #1: 12/29/14 | EDD: 9/9/15

• Options
    I want burgers. All of them. And Texas fries. And a fruit salad. 
  • Options
    Just made this soup for dinner.  It was amazing.  Serve with crusty bread.  

Recipe notes:  Use mini-gnocchi if you can find it.  Use unsalted broth to cut a little more salt.  I added extra veggies too.  I think whole milk - maybe 2% - would be okay.  It is pretty creamy.  (I mean amazingly creamy, but I'm going to try whole next time.)
    Me: 30 H: 30
    Dx: PCOS
    Married: June 2013
    TTC#1: January 2015
    BFP #1 8/24/15 | MC 9/3/15 at 6w2d
    BFP #2: 12/12/15 | DD born 8/29/16
    TTC#2: June 2017
    BFP #3: 7/15/17 | DS born 3/20/18
  • Options
    low sodium v8 juice is my jam right now
  • Options
    @becausescience thank you for that recipe! I need to get out of the dinner rut I am currently in. Hopefully the chicken in this soup will be substantial enough for the two meat eating men in my house right now (DH and little bro).
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @becausescience that soup looks amazing. I wonder if I could make it without chicken pieces though, major aversion right now.