Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Is this a positive ovulation test?

adams327adams327 member
edited September 2017 in Trying to Get Pregnant
I am on my very first round of Femara bc I do not ovulate on my own. Because of this I have never seen a positive ovulation test in person. Does this look positive to you or just super super close. My husband thinks it's a little lighter than the control line. Thank you!!!

**Image Removed by Admin**

Re: Is this a positive ovulation test?

• Options
    Not sure if this is allowed to be posted....regardless, when in doubt, hump it out
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Oh sorry I'm new to the app and don't really know where to go and what to post. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @adams327 You shouldn't post anything your pee has touched. There are newbie "read this first" posts pinned to the top. They'll outline rules and answer a lot of common questions. FWIW, for it to truly be positive, the test line should be darker than the control. 
  • Options
    lulu1180 said:
    @SkilledSailor Actually a +OPK will be as dark as or darker than the control line
    Oh really? My box says darker. For me, it's darker since I get a lot that are as dark as. But every body is different. See OP, this is why you should lurk and be a part of the community. Always learning. 
  • Options
    That's odd @SkilledSailor are you using wondfos or another brand?  I guess it goes to show that you really need to read the instructions that come with yours!

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    yeah I just can't with these tests...drove myself nuts with the is it or isn't it ... so I'm no help here but like others said I don't think we are supposed to post any urine tests on the bump 
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    SkilledSailorSkilledSailor member
    edited September 2017
    @lulu1180 It's another similar Amazon brand. I was definitely driving myself nuts the first month I used them because I didn't read the instructions well and kept seeing "as dark" readings for like a week, haha. 
  • Options
    Ditto what others said, but I will say even if you think this is positive, keep peeing on sticks until you see a clear negative again because it will give you a better idea of your LH window moving forward. 
  • Options

This thread has been closed. Please do not post pictures of your pregnancy test and ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms and the thread pinned to the top of this board called, “What does a positive pregnancy test really look like?” where members are permitted to display their pregnancy tests.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"