December 2017 Moms
Options

Tuesday Ticker Change :)

ShyToniaShyTonia member
edited September 2017 in December 2017 Moms
1) How far along are you? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling? Any cravings?

3) Any appointments this week/last?

4) How are your baby preparations going? (Nursery/ Registry/ Etc.)

5) Rants/Raves/Questions?

6) GTKY:  What do you wish you knew more about?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change :)

• Options
    25 weeks, baby is the size of a cauliflower 

feeling pretty good.  a little bit of pelvic pain when I walk but not too bad if I make sure I don't sit with my legs crossed.
     I have an appt on Thursday, along with having to do my 3 hr glucose test, since I failed my 1 hr (only by a few points over)

I haven't gotten any thing started other than getting the paint color.  All the toys from my boys are in the room and having a hard time getting motivated to move them out.

AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool free Web tickers
  • Options
    24 Weeks, a Cantaloupe! 
    Mostly feeling good, just large and in charge... Cravings- all the sweets. 
    I'm in the middle of my appt stretch for the month. Gained more weight than they wanted last month, and next appt I have my glucose test.... yay!! *not
    DH and I are going to Babies RUs tonight to work more on the registry, and I am hopefully going to make more progress cleaning out our old office for the Nursery. Our contractors come next week to start working on a closet for that room! 
    Ranting because for some reason my scale at home isnt working... I want to not be totally surprised at the dr's in  a few weeks, but I've been pleasantly surprised with my blood pressure which was really low yesterday. I just have this sinking feeling that I'm going to end up with both GD and preeclampsia.... ugh. 
    Hmm... I feel like with the internet these days if there is something I want to learn about, i can do it on my couch via my phone. It's incredible. But going along the babies route,  I need to do more research on infant care and breastfeeding before the little tot makes his appearence. 
    BabyFetus Ticker Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) How far along are you?
    27w1d
     How big is baby?

A Romaine Lettuce!

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good over all. When I do too much in a day I am just completely zapped at the end of the day, and I hate coming home to DH like that.  So I'm really trying not to over do it. I just plan on enjoying these last couple months. It's going to fly , I can feel it!
    Any cravings?
    salad salad salad. 

Had my monthy check up today with my OB and all went well. I'm right on track with weight gain, Adaline's HB sounded good( I love how I can hear her bopping around in there, at the same time I feel her) Drank my glucose drink, wasn't bad but I didn't not like it at all. Lol Dr said I'll only hear from them if something comes up. 

Nursery is pretty much done, now just decor from my registry. Also my BIL started to build the window seat/bench for her book nook. 
    love love love feeling her hiccup. Started about a week ago and it's a different feeling so it's still new and pretty cool.  

currently , child birth and the different scenarios. We have our birthing class next month so I'm excited to learn more there. Reading up in some books. It's hard because a lot of stuff out there is so opinion based and I need more factual. 

• Options
    @ShyTonia if you listen to podcasts at all I'd highly recommend 'The Birth Hour' they put out two birth stories a week and have so many different types of stories... It is so interesting to hear and really shows you how no two births are the same, and gives you tons of different scenarios. 
  • Options
    @abcola thanks a bunch I'll look it to that for sure. My "plan" is to not have too much of a plan but just to be educated as much as possible so I know what direction to take once we are met with the different stages. Does that makes sense?
    To relate to your post, I never thought to take an infant care class but your the second person to bring it up so now I'm curious about it.  I'm pretty sure they have one at the hospital we are going to. Thanks
  • Options
    @ShyTonia I feel the exact same about my 'plan' and listening to so many different stories helps to hear what situations come up for different people and what to expect. My only goal is to have a healthy baby, and hopefully not be too traumatized myself either with pain or emotional chaos. Ideally I'd like to 'steer' towards the more natural approach, but I also dont want to put myself in a situation where things become an emergency. I'd rather have a calm scheduled C-section, than go through hours of labor only to have to have an emergency Csection at the end.... Anything to keep things semi-calm and not crazy.