Infertility
Options

October IVF

1234568»

Re: October IVF

• Options
    dragonette505dragonette505 member
    edited November 2017
    @IfYouCanDreamIt ugh! So so sorry!! I definitely hope you give it one more go.... have they suggested maybe doing a frozen transfer instead of fresh? Sometimes it can help...
    ETA did your second embie make it to freeze?
  • Options
    @IfYouCanDreamIt I am so sorry to here that. I hope you give it another shot. I thinking about you. 

AFM I have my bets on Wednesday. If things go the way I’m hoping they go should I post the results? I’m not sure because I really wouldn’t want to upset anyone but you all have given me guidance this past month and would like to share my news. Cuz of course I’m carrying on as If I’m PUPO. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @bassetlover1 ABSOLUTELY post... that's what these threads are for... you can TW the post or put the results in a spoiler box, but yes, you should update us here before moving on to your BMB (yay!) Now I'm all excited!
  • Options
    @bassetlover1 and of course youre PUPO... (i'm just hoping youre PASP!) :)
  • Options
    TW TW

Annnndddd that’s a BFP for me!!!! I can hardly believe it. It’s my first IVF cycle but we’ve been TTC for 4 1/2 years. Now I’m going to be obsessed with making sure it stays put, until July anyway!  You ladies have been a tremendous source of information and support! I hope all of your dreams come true! I’ll be lurking to check on your status. 
  • Options
    @bassetlover1 Yay!! SO glad you got your BFP!!! 

• Options
    TW TW loss mentioned

Well I’m back. This weekend I miscarried. What a chemical pregnancy. Third round of bloodwork confirmed. Bloodwork in Friday was really good but lost it over the weekend. I am devastated but trying to focus on the next step. Already scheduled out follow up with the doctor. DH is being great. But I can’t stop crying. Hoping to start my next cycle in December. 
  • Options
    @bassetlover1 I’m so sorry!!! It’s terrible to miscarry. Tw.... I’ve gone through it twice this year and it really is hard to get through... sending major hugs.... message me if you need to talk