Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

UO Thursday

2»

Re: UO Thursday

• Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2017
    I don't like redheads...apparently that is a UO on this thread as well. I mean, i'm sure they're great people, but i'm just not attracted to them normally.

Edit to add that this is in reference to actors we find attractive...not towards every single redhead. I actually favour red headed women. I think they're extremely beautiful. Weird huh?
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    krashke said:
    @lalala2004 I disagree on your opinion of Eddie Redmayne. I haven't seen Fantastic Beasts (mainly because I don't really watch movies) but there is something about him that I just cant get enough of. I do kind of have thing for redheads. 
    I don't think he's bad, I just think he needs to tone it down a few notches. He's stage acting on screen, and it's just too much for me. I guess that ended up being my UO!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @lalala2004 I used to think Eddie Redmayne overacted, but then I saw him on talk shows, in interviews, etc., and realized THAT'S JUST WHO HE IS lol. Like, I don't think there is a toned down version of his personality. He is the embodiment of theater kid. Could never be friends with him IRL because of that, but that knowledge made his acting better for me oddly. 
  • Options
    @lalala2004 I used to think Eddie Redmayne overacted, but then I saw him on talk shows, in interviews, etc., and realized THAT'S JUST WHO HE IS lol. Like, I don't think there is a toned down version of his personality. He is the embodiment of theater kid. Could never be friends with him IRL because of that, but that knowledge made his acting better for me oddly. 
    I don't think I've ever seen him in that environment, so I guess that explains it!
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Dumb question from a newbie:  What does UO mean?
  • Options
    @quiltandknit Unpopular Opinion. It took me forever to figure it out yesterday.  :D
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • Options
    @offtoneverland
    Thank you!  I was running through all kinds of crazy things in my head.  Could not figure it out!