April 2018 Moms
Options

Monday Ticker Change 8/28

Haven't seen this yet so figured I would go for it.
If your due date is 4/2, 4/9, 4/16, 4/23 or 4/30 - your "ticker" changes today! Join us.  

1. How many weeks are you? How big is baby? 

2. How are you feeling? 

3. Any appointments coming up? 

4. Rants, raves, questions?

5. GTKY: Describe yourself in 3 fictional characters

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker

Re: Monday Ticker Change 8/28

• Options
    9 weeks today.  Baby is the size of a cherry or according to my geeky tracker the size of the One Ring

2. How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good although I feel angry and annoyed by a lot of things.  

No appointments but sometime before my next one I have to go and do a 1 hours glucose test.  

I find it a little annoying that DH told DD all day yesterday that he was going to take her to the splash park.  When I told him I couldn't go cause I had a fantasy football draft to do he then decided not to go even though there have been dozens of times I have taken DD to the splash park or playground and he didn't go with me.  I was hoping to have at least an hour of peace. 

PJ from the tv show My Boys
    Jane from 27 dresses
    Charlotte from Sex and the City

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    8 weeks, raspberry

2. How are you feeling? 
    I have more energy than last week but the nausea is ramping up a notch.

First ob appointment is on Thursday

I'm so ready to get a real bump. Right now I'm firmly in the "Is she pregnant or just fat?" camp and it's not a fun place to be.

Pam from The Office (especially the later seasons)
    Sookie from Gilmore Girls
    The kooky/sarcastic best friend from basically any RomCom
    BabyFruit Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    7 weeks today and the size of a blueberry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Like crap. Ugh. I hate first tri. I was hoping I might get lucky. I've been taking all my vitamins and added a B6 to help with nausea and nothing. Just as bad as its always been for me. Plus side? I haven't thrown up....yet... And I'm tired. I want to sleep but DD is sick and waking all night. I want coffee but stupid aversions are killing it for me. waaaaaaaaaaaa

Not for another two weeks

Ugh, I forgot how I'm supposed to function at work like a normal human being during my first trimester. At least I have little kids I can blame my exhaustion on?

Rory from Gilmore Girls, Monica from Friends, and Jess from New Girl

Smart bookish girl with impossibly high standards for herself...and sometimes for others... but still just a loveable nerd at heart.

DS: EDD, December 19th, 2014. Born, December 19th, 2014!
    DD: EDD, July 18th, 2016. Born, July 19th, 2016!
    CafeMom Tickers

Baby #3: EDD, April 16th, 2016
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm also in the "fat or pregnant" camp @kaymaroo it is no fun.  I'm ready for the bump to appear.

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    7 - blueberry

2. How are you feeling? 
    Still so nauseated, especially from 8 - 11 am. I also got a weird sinus pressure headache while flying on Friday that didn't go away for 3 DAYS.

Saw the little bean at our US last Friday! As I suspected, I ovulated early and they moved up my due date to the 15th, but I'm going to stay on the Monday ticker if that's okay since I don't really check the app on the weekends.

It was exciting to confirm the pregnancy and made it feel a little more real. I mean, the nausea makes it feel real but not in a good way. I also had a good time on vacation last weekend, even though I'm exhausted now.

In high school I identified with Joey from Dawson's Creek since I had a dumb little love triangle of my own (I mean who didn't). Now I'm definitely a Miranda from Sex and the City.
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 that seems pretty early to already be doing a glucose test?  Did you have gestational diabetes with your last pregnancy?

@kaymaroo I'll probably be in the "ate too much fast food looking stage" for a long time.

9! An Olive?

2. How are you feeling?   I get nauseated throughout the day.  I haven't been able to find anything that just makes me feel better.

3. Any appointments coming up?  I had one today with the NP to go over my history, questions, set up labs and schedule my 10 week appointment next week with my doctor.  

4. Rants, raves, questions?  I haven't puked so I'm really happy about that.  I've gained about 3/4 pounds already which annoys me because I'm a little overweight and I don't want to gain to much too fast because I know how hard it is to get it off later.

I've never really been able to compare a character to myself.  Nobody comes to mind that screams ME.
  • Options
    @mispanda yeah I did.  So they are having me do a 1 hour now if I pass then I won't have to do another one until the 28 weeks.  I really hope I pass but I'm already mentally preparing myself for having it.  

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    8 weeks today.  Had US a week ago, and both were right at 1 cm, but according to the bump they are the size of a raspberry.

2. How are you feeling? 
    Like total dog shit. Sore boobs, exhausted, pukey - all. the. time. 

September 5th I have another US.

Nope.

Zero creativity right now.... Mary Poppins with the animated birds, as I am "the goat/chicken/cat/dog whisperer" according to H.  Bill Murray in Groundhog day - each day I wake up to the same messy house lol! And I guess I feel my LO are Audrey from Little Shop of Horrors - "Feed me Seymour!" and I am Seymour, always feeding them  :D
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

6 weeks exactly. Baby is the size of a sweet pea!!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted, pissy, and nauseous... especially in the morning, if I have eaten too little or too much.

First appt at 7+4 on Sept 8th.  Nervous but getting more optimistic as time passes.

Pretty thrilled with the fact that, so far, my only aversions are fast food and the smell of my husband making sloppy joes.  Ground beef is a no-no.

Liz Lemon
    April from Parks & Rec
    Eeyore 
  • Options
    6 weeks Sweet pea

2. How are you feeling? 
    Nothing sounds good enough to eat. Not necessarily nauseous just can't find anything that sounds good.

Wednesday appt with the nurse to do paperwork then 1 month to 1st visit with doc

I love surprises and this is my last kid so I am super excited to tell people, BUT my in laws and my mom keep bringing up me being pregnant. My youngest is 20 mo and I AM 6 WEEKS. No way do I look pregnant, well some days with the bloat but come on! Let me just have this last one. *end rant*

Jess from New Girl and probably a little Nick too
    Gretchen Weiners from Mean Girls
    That's all I have my brain is done today.
  • Options
    sarelizr said:

6 weeks exactly. Baby is the size of a sweet pea!!

2. How are you feeling? 
    Exhausted, pissy, and nauseous... especially in the morning, if I have eaten too little or too much.

First appt at 7+4 on Sept 8th.  Nervous but getting more optimistic as time passes.

Pretty thrilled with the fact that, so far, my only aversions are fast food and the smell of my husband making sloppy joes.  Ground beef is a no-no.

Liz Lemon
    April from Parks & Rec
    Eeyore 
    Samsies!  6 weeks today. Due date buddies! 
  • Options
    @g_amoss - I may have missed it, are you a twin mom?

6 weeks today! Baby is the size of one of those firecracker popper things

2. How are you feeling? 
    I'd very much like to cut off my nipples and sleep for a year, but I'm actually otherwise okay. Oh, and some pretty serious mood swings :-/ 

On Sept 15 we'll have our first appt, an U/S, and I'm so looking forward to it, but it isn't for a little while.

I've been living through a hurricane and it's terrible. My city is flooded. My two kids are climbing the walls!

Rapunzel, Lumiere, Anne Shirley - all well-intentioned, but not always hitting the mark, LOL
  • Options
    @Sissy42 - yep, twins! I'm sorry you're dealing with the hurricane mess, prayers for it to not do any more damage.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Stay safe @Sissy42

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    @Dumbgurl04 oh ok that makes sense.  Well I hope you pass!  I'm 10 pounds heavier from when I got pregnant with my DD so I'm a little nervous about it too.  I didn't have it last time but diabetes runs in my family.
  • Options
    7weeks (yesterday) from LMP, but baby was measuring at 6w5d. Dr said she was keeping my EDD at April 16; Ovia says size of a Brookesia chameleon
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Ok.  I had a major bleed on Sunday and found out I have a subchorionic hematoma.  Dr. says its small and should resolve on its own.  However, I am constipated and my last two BMs were strained which is not good for the SCH. Trying not to worry about it and drink more water and up my fiber intake. Otherwise, I feel gross.  I'm not throwing up but I feel like I'm in a constant hangover. I also sleep soooo much. 
    Had my first one yesterday at 7w because of the bleeding. Baby looked good though.  Measuring 2 days short of what I thought, but strong heartbeat.   
    Just so ready to be past this first tri-mester and feel some sort of energy again.  So over feeling like crap. 
    Ha- this is a tough one.  Never thought of it. Maybe Elizabeth Swann from Pirates...anybody thats similarly tomboyish
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Hi Ladies, well with all the craziness here in the Houston area this last week, I'm just barely catching up with my bumping. We came out really well, no flooding in our house, but really sad for the rest of the city. Anyway, just wanted to catch up with you ladies for a little bit.

I'm 6 weeks, baby is a sweet pea. 
    2. How are you feeling? 
    Hangry, bloated, and forgetful. It's getting bad y'all. I forgot a couple of simple words today (Bolt and Wedge Salad)
     No! So I was supposed to hear back from the midwife group if they can take me under their care, but with the Hurricane I doubt they had the meeting to review cases on Wednesday, so I might not hear for another 2 weeks, I'll be 8 weeks by then. Wondering if I should try and just go to the OBG for now and then transfer care if they take me on.  
    I'm just so happy the rain finally stopped and that Harvey moved on, sorry if he went after you next. Great full that my family and home are safe. 
    Princess Fiona (cause I'm watching Shrek Ever After right now)
    Meredith Grey - cause I'm sometimes dark and twisty.
    TWD Carole - cause I'd be a badass zombie killer. 
  • Options
    so glad you are ok @capricelili

Anniversary

DIStickerscom Ticker