TWW Saturday 8/26

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: I'm ready for fall so...what was your favorite or most creative Halloween costume growing up?

Re: TWW Saturday 8/26

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @jsnakehole I think early 20s counts ( I just put growing up since not everyone dresses up in adulthood) but that sounds really cool and creative!
  • Options
    @charlestonchew I have my fingers crossed so hard for you!!!!
    @jsnakehole a 1920's festival sounds SO cool!! Take pictures please, I want to see what this is all about...sorry about the other party, though.  I'd be faking an illness for sure.

Month/Cycle:  5/5

CD/DPO:  29/10

Timing: Better than other months

Typical LP Length:  ???

Testing:  Tomorrow

R/R:  It's the weekend!! MH is going to watch The Big Fight tonight, and I'm kinda looking forward to having the house to myself.  But who am I kidding, I'll probably be asleep on the couch by 10 LOL

CS/Q:  

GTKY: I'm ready for fall so...what was your favorite or most creative Halloween costume growing up?

A superhero costume I made about 10 years ago.

Me, 35 Hubs, 32
    Married June 2012
    BFP June 2013- blighted ovum, D&C Aug 2013
    BFP Oct 2013- twins!  A&H born May 2014
    BFP Aug 2017- EDD 5/8/17

• Options
    @jsnakehole is that the st Germaine thing on gov island? Three years ago I accidentally went to gov island the same time that was happening and had no idea it was going on. DH and I just sort of looked around at everyone on the ferry and were like........... wait...... what's happening here....... lol it had just poured rain so I felt bad for everyone in their fancy costumes bc it was so muddy where they'd set everything up!
  • Options
    Period started for real so I'm off to WTO
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 it is! DH and I went when we first started dating. We drank way too much and he ended up sleeping on the bathroom floor. I plan on taking it much easier this year. And wearing more comfortable shoes. 
    Me: 28 DH: 29
    Married: 6/2016
    TTC #1: 12/2016
    Benched due to deployment- Off the bench 8/8/17!

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 So sorry for all the negatives, and for AF rearing her ugly face. Drink all the wines and treat yourself! I always "celebrated" with moscato and sushi...

@jsnakehole Ah, a 20s festival sounds amazing! Have fun!

@sandbar517 My DH is also going to see the fight, but it doesn't play here till 5am. So he'll be gone all night, and then a crankypants all day tomorrow...but i'm cuddling up with a pint of ice cream, and hitting the pillow early!

@kperrucci I love all the Halloween decor. I literally put it up on Oct 1st every year...lol. My DH gets so tired of the decor changing monthly from Oct-Dec, but I give no cares! Bring on the holidays!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    Bumping from mobile today as we are out of town for a concert. Love to you all! Excellent GTKY question. 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 19/7

Timing: 

Typical LP Length: 14/15 (half way y'all ahhhh)

Testing: 10 DPO, I just ordered a 25 pack of Wondfos and they will be here on 10DPO so that's perfect. I also have one FRER stored in my drawer in case I need that to confirm anything.

R/R: Rave- out of town for a fun day with DH and extended family seeing a favorite band in concert. Also I came home yesterday and had a rough day so I crashed at 8 PM and slept until my 630 AM temp alarm, so I feel like a million bucks  

Rant: nothing really, for some reason I just feel like I'm out this month but I'm just trying not to think about it because it's too early to be in or out. 

CS/Q:

My mom is so not the creative type. I was a witch or an angel for pretty much every year. Although once in college DH and I were Charlie Brown and Lucy and it was cute but not creative. And once us and the dogs were the ninja turtles, again cute but not really creative. I like Halloween but more in a sit on the couch and watch Hocus Pocus kind of way. 

• Options
    Hi folks!!!!

Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -3, -2, -1

Typical LP Length: 16-17

Testing: I want to tomorrow because I'm impatient, but then I try to talk myself out of it thinking "it won't make a difference either way" and I really want guilt free sushi next week, sooo... (if I don't "know" if I'm KU then no guilt!)

R/R: I. Am. So. Tired. Work is kicking my butt (in a fun way!). I'm learning how to close tonight so I work 9pm-1:15am. I may literally die (usual bedtime is 9:30).

CS/Q:

[spoiler][/spoiler]

GTKY: I'm ready for fall so...what was your favorite or most creative Halloween costume growing up? I hate wearing costumes! I feel like most of my costumes have been kinda lame (probably because I wasn't excited for them).

• Options
    @sandbar517 good luck testing tomorrow!
    @doxiemoxie212 so sorry for AF.
    @kperrucci so sorry for the BFN

• Options
    @zamora_spin
    I'm sorry if I caused any issues or upset you with my post. I did take a digi I had in the house and it was negative. I have had very obvious evap lines before on wondfos (which I actually had last month) so I am not ready to say this is a positive. Right now I'm having frustrations with testing and I think this is a better place than a BMB that I may not belong to and say to strangers "hey you don't know me but I might have a positive. Thought you'd like to know." If I do get a for sure positive tomorrow or any other day I will not post it in the TWW, because that wouldn't be appropriate. Again, I am sorry if I upset you.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @zamora_spin I am so sorry about that. FWIW I have had about 3 cycles out of my TTC with clear evaps only on wondfo's, never confirmed with FRER. I don't have a question about the test because I know what it looks like so I don't need to post any questions in first tri. Again, sorry to upset you but I thought the TWW was to talk about frustrations of the TWW. I made sure to spoiler and add a TW. My digi was negative. I guess I just won't post until AF or for sure positive because I'm not sure what else to post about, if not testing frustrations. Good luck to you.
  • Options
    @charlestonchew Just curious, what color package did your Wondfos, or however you spell it, come in? Are they pink, or purple packages? The purple packages are known to be fraud (if you can call it that) tests, and give false results consistently. Always buy the pink packages, and make sure to read the reviews of the sellers you're buying from :) Also, and, feel free to pm me about your test questions! I'll happily discuss!

@jaylii Thank you! We are stoked to have made it this far. It's been a journey for sure! I do have to say, I was a hobo one year too! I was also a dead cheerleader, a scarecrow, and other weird stuff...lol. Childhood was fun ;)
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options

On mobile, so love tits!

Either way, on day 2 of spotting (usually have 3 beore AF). So I'm heading to WTO. FX for all of you. Please don't follow me. 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @josie12367 They're pink. Easy @ home brand to be exact. When I first started getting evaps I googled and saw they're not uncommon with Wondfos, which is why at this point in my TTC I never call it a positive until it's blaring or confirm with a FRER. And I've never, ever had a positive FRER. But I still can't resist the cheapness versus the FRERs! I like to record my test taking sometimes in case it turns out to be good and I've even had evaps you can see on camera before. It's nuts.
  • Options
    @zamora_spin and I acknowledged it could be an evap... "if it's an evap I'll never use Wondfo again." I think we could go back on forth on this forever. I'm going to read the rules again because I didn't ask if I was pregnant, nor did I post a picture, merely asking for support as well as giving it. Again, my attention is never, ever to hurt someone so if I did, I am so sorry. I'm going to leave it at that.
  • Options
    @zamora_spin I really resent that you said I didn't follow the rules so I read the TOU, bump guidelines, and the new posters thread with TTGP guidelines. I did not post a picture, nor did I ask if I was pregnant. It's false information for you to say that I broke the rules and that I am going to encourage new posters to do the same thing. If you don't wish to offer me support, I appreciate and respect that but I feel I did everything right with posting a TW and a spoiler. I wish you good luck in the future and anyone else in the TWW today.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @izza2 you can get evaps within the timeframe. All of mine have been. Typically, though they are grey instead of pink, but can still be confused with faint BFPs. Today is not necessarily a BFP so thats why I posted here. If I was sure I wouldn't have. I hope for good news for myself and all of you but this reaction has left a sour taste in my mouth so I don't think I'll be returning even if I turn out to not be pregnant. Good luck to you.