TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Weekly Symptoms Thread | 8.21

• Headaches off & on, heartburn (Except when I scarfed down my husband's homemade bacon wrapped jalapeno garlic cream cheese poppers like they were candy! Go figure!) and literally discharge out the wazoo. That is driving me nuts! 

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017
    1st MMC 08/13/2016 2nd MMC 02/14/2017
    BFP 06/16/17 Rainbow DS Born 02/05/2018

• Pushing 16 weeks- why the hell is morning sickness back?! I had it very easy from week 12 onward, a nice stretch of some mild nausea here and there but nothing like early on.
    Now, I've thrown up 3 days in a row! What the heck, pregnancy?! I thought I had gotten past this!
  • Loading the player...
  • Headaches off & on, heartburn (Except when I scarfed down my husband's homemade bacon wrapped jalapeno garlic cream cheese poppers like they were candy! Go figure!) and literally discharge out the wazoo. That is driving me nuts! 
    I want to breathe fire from just reading about those.

I'm getting full and bloated super fast after I start eating, then feel bloated and uncomfortable for an hour, then I'm starving again. Two more bites, back to bloat.
    Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• Yep still waiting for the magical moment where this morning sickness ends. 14 weeks and still going strong.... Though I think it lasted til about 16 weeks last time so hopefully the end is in sight! Puked the last two days and food is still the devil 
    Married 6/1/13
    BFP #1 7/2013 MMC 9/17/13
    BFP #2 5/2014 MC 6/15/14
    BFP #3 11/13/14 (Found in ER with ruptured cyst) Diagnosed MC 11/15/14
    BFP #4  4/2015 MC 7/1/15
    BFP #5 10/21/15  EDD 7/3/16 Praying for our rainbow! 
  • Morning sickness comes and goes and I want nothing to do with red meat.  I have lots of lower back pain, but my energy is coming back--so I will take it!

@rainafire77 --those poppers sound fabulous.  I want....
  • My body does NOT like water right now  :s I keep trying to drink normal water and my body keeps trying to throw it up! how am I supposed to stay hydrated? ugh.
  • Still suffering from acne, back pain, and I think my bloat is bloated. Also, the discharge is getting out of hand. 
  • Everything. Everything that's been listed so far. I think this is my last pregnancy. Either that or DH needs to get a better job so I can just stay home and not wear pants and be miserably comfortable  

TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• wal2017 said:
    Pushing 16 weeks- why the hell is morning sickness back?! I had it very easy from week 12 onward, a nice stretch of some mild nausea here and there but nothing like early on.
    Now, I've thrown up 3 days in a row! What the heck, pregnancy?! I thought I had gotten past this!
    Just closing in on 15 and mine is back in the afternoons too. :( ugh, we are moving 3 hours away next Thursday, I have no time for this....
  • 14 weeks. Feeling better mostly. Random waves of nausea every few days it seems. Crazy dreams. And some RLP starting. Oh and the constipation. Followed by the opposite a few days later. Sigh. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • msunshine123msunshine123 member
    edited August 2017
    Tired, starving and then nausea waves. 
    @corcola when I can't stomach water - I drink Gatorade, pedialite, ginger ale or lemonade - I mix it up depending how dehydrated I think I am. 
    Edited - spelling starving not staving 
  • keshupe29 said:
    14 weeks. Feeling better mostly. Random waves of nausea every few days it seems. Crazy dreams. And some RLP starting. Oh and the constipation. Followed by the opposite a few days later. Sigh. 
    OMG I can't with the not going for three days/going every three minutes cycle. Both make my nausea start up again.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• keshupe29 said:
    14 weeks. Feeling better mostly. Random waves of nausea every few days it seems. Crazy dreams. And some RLP starting. Oh and the constipation. Followed by the opposite a few days later. Sigh. 
    OMG I can't with the not going for three days/going every three minutes cycle. Both make my nausea start up again.
    It's seriously the worst.  I'm not sure which is more painful. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @corcola My body can't seem to handle water either! I end up throwing up when I drink it too! Not fun at all!! 
    Just over 14 weeks and the nausea in the morning is back. Most morning I puke and then feel better for most of the day. Getting some energy back and hoping to be able to start getting a bit of exercise in these coming weeks!
  • corcola said:
    My body does NOT like water right now  :s I keep trying to drink normal water and my body keeps trying to throw it up! how am I supposed to stay hydrated? ugh.
    I've been doing like 3/4 water 1/4 lemonade and it helps a lot. Or decaf tea so you don't have to worry about how much you drink. @kbrinks2

Im on Diclegis for my MS. I had to take it all the way to 36 weeks last time or I was puking daily. I have a few days left and then I'll try to go a few days without it and see if I pass or fail my "am I still dying" test. 
  • I feel for all you mamas with morning sickness. 

The pregnancy dreams are SO vivid. They aren't bad and I'm feeling rested, but they're unsettling. 

And my boobs, they are so so itchy. I don't even know what to do anymore. I cannot not wear a bra outside of the house, and I'm ready to tear my skin off. Does anyone else have this? Or suggestions? Lotion isn't cutting it 
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• @Aeml1985 I literally had a dream last night that I broke up with DH because he didn't save me when the mobbed attacked our bar that had an underground tree house attached to it. Apparently in real life I woke him up and told him we were done and rolled over so he put his arm around me and went back to bed. Lmao 
  • I have been having vivid dreams since I learned I was pregnant! Last night, I dreamt that this girl was looking for people who would be interested in becoming drug dealers selling to colleges and clubs. She's like, think about how much money you'd make for your baby! Of course, I said no! No idea where that came from...
  • The dreams have started in the last few nights for me. Also, my hunger is coming back, to an extreme. Like I can't not be hungry and I feel like I am hangry all day. 
  • I had a horrible dream last night that woke me up screaming. A man who collected leaves in an old Morton's salt container left it in the middle of the floor of the grocery store and I kicked it, breaking it. He was furious and wanted to hurt me. My daughter and I ran outside to my car, got in and tried to lock the doors and drive away but the car wouldn't lock and wouldn't start. The man flung open the back door and I screamed "Go away!" both in the dream and out loud. Scared my husband to death but he woke me up and then cuddled with me to keep the bad dreams away.

****TW Signature****
    BabyFruit Ticker
    DD born 04/28/2002
    Married DH 03/25/2017

• jlcrunchberryjlcrunchberry member
    edited August 2017
    3rd time mom,14+5 today, nausea has subsided, nipples are still sensitive, I'm peeing a zillion times a day, I'm having spikes in energy and am feeling impulsed to clean and organize and do things (isn't it a little early for that?) I'm currently craving sugar free raspberry jello, hot milk tea, chocolate cake and Arby's Jalapeno poppers with bronco sauce. I'm not in maternity clothes yet but my belly has slightly popped.
  • keshupe29 said:
    Ugh, I had this last week and started a routine. The days I'm backed up, I started sprinkling a teaspoon to 1.5 teaspoons of flavorless fiber powder to my dinner (mix into pasta sauce or mashed potatoes for instance) and it's helped get things moving without the excess pain and sudden rush.
  • What is with the gas? I've got it coming out both ends here. I'm sure my coworkers are thrilled.
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Polyp removed May 2017
    FET May 2017 - BFP!
    Baby boy born 2/2/18

• @eggplantface I feel your pain. I've been gassy, but the last few days have been crazy. I'm so full of it I look about three months further along than I am and I feel like I'm waddling. In the history of my life that I can remember, I've never actually burped. I have what I would call "pockets" of air that sometimes make strange notices in my throat, but I can't burp on purpose or on accident. I feel like If I could right now, it would be heaven. 
  • I've had a very gaggy day today. DD walked past with a poopy diaper and I barely made it through changing her. 

So sorry to all of you gassy gals. It's a no fun symptom 
  • mafustosmafustos member
    edited August 2017
    15 wks tomorrow. Finally nausea is going down but that has been replaced with horrible low back and hip pain (started yesterday). I'm moving around and getting up like I'm a 90 yo. I've tried stretching and getting a mini massage and nothing is helping. Somewhat stopped up and I feel like my belly is straining already and I'm not even big. Most people don't even realize I'm prego if I don't tell them. Tired, and starting to get emotional. When I told DH about feeling like a big whiny baby he said "you are not. But your growing a little human and it's probably going to be hard". I wanted to hurt him - and then cry. The worst is that when I've asked my sister about morning sickness or back pain she says "IdK, I didn't really have any of it." Grrrrrrr.  
  • mafustosmafustos member
    edited August 2017
    @magnolia305 I feel your back pain. Any advice on what has helped yours?
  • SarahFoley725SarahFoley725 member
    edited August 2017
    @mafustos try sleeping with a pillow between your knees if you're not already. If you're a back sleeper sometimes it helped me to sleep with the pillow under my butt. Weird....but it worked. I also suggest warm baths with epsom salt. It really helps with the aches. If your hips are still bothering you I totally recommend getting a yoga ball and using that to do some stretching on. 

ETA I regret waiting to do things with my first pregnancy because I felt like a baby or I should be complaining early on. 
  • @mafustos try sleeping with a pillow between your knees if you're not already. If you're a back sleeper sometimes it helped me to sleep with the pillow under my butt. Weird....but it worked. I also suggest warm baths with epsom salt. It really helps with the aches. If your hips are still bothering you I totally recommend getting a yoga ball and using that to do some stretching on. 

ETA I regret waiting to do things with my first pregnancy because I felt like a baby or I should be complaining early on. 
     I second the pillow between the knees and I cannot stress enough the amazingness of Epsom salts baths! I  had a really bad SPD in the early third trimester with my son. ( thankfully it eased up after a month or so ) but I swear it was the only thing that kept me walking. 
  • @mafustos I sleep with a pregnancy pillow, which probably helps.  I did take a bath the other night and remember feeling amazing afterward--I will add salts the next time with some lavender essential oil! I remember doing a lot of stretching with the last pregnancy (I think I searched pinterest for stretches)--I will probably start doing that.  Thanks for the reminder about the yoga ball @SarahFoley725
  • I never really experienced pregnancy symptoms with my other 3 kids like early on symptoms. This time though I swear it's going to be the death of me. My nausea is still in full swing and it's an all day event although I haven't thrown up, I still haven't had any relief. I'm also experiencing dizziness throughout the day even when I'm not doing anything so I'm going to talk to my doctor about it today. I also had extreme lower back pain and I kept putting it off as a pregnancy symptom. Hot water seemed to help a little bit but nothing else worked. Turns out I had a UTI and once I finished my medicine up it seems to just be a little discomfort now in my lower back but not painful anymore! 
  • I'm starting to get heartburn after most spicy foods, which stinks because I love spicy food. My gums are way more sensitive and bleed when I floss and hurt a bit when I brush now. Having some round ligament pain, especially when I over do it at work. 
  • @magnolia305 @SarahFoley725 @julievdm12 thank you for the advice. I will definitely be doing stretches and epsom salt baths. 
  • Hip and lower back pain is intense from carting around toddler, I know it will get worse so I've purchased some support leggings (src) from my physio, can't wait to see if they help. They better because the cost $200
  • SUPER annoying symptom I have...gagging/puking every time I sneeze. 
  • Lower back pain gals--I talked to my doctor last night. She suggested yoga, specifically "mountain pose" to help when it's really bad. She said the lower back pain should get better once the uterus is higher/bigger and can be supported by the hips. Fingers crossed that this helps! 
  • Lower back pain gals--I talked to my doctor last night. She suggested yoga, specifically "mountain pose" to help when it's really bad. She said the lower back pain should get better once the uterus is higher/bigger and can be supported by the hips. Fingers crossed that this helps! 
    Just mountain?  She basically told you to stand up. Hmm. 
  • @smorzandoj  That is what I was thinking when she was showing me--I am not really into yoga, so I thought that I was maybe missing something!  :D:D