Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

TWW Fri 8/18

2»

Re: TWW Fri 8/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @pebbledam @doxiemoxie212, I also think it is possible that @nitnat007 O'ed later, like cd15 based on temps. I could be wrong based on cm, but the temp shift is much more definite if you look at a cover line based on that. 
  • Options
    @pebbledam I agree in this case :)
  • Options
    @spottedginger I disagree with that. The temp drop plus OPKs point to FF being right on this one. 
  • Options
    @spottedginger - Eh, generally speaking you'll O 12-36 hours after the first +OPK. I haven't seen many triphasic charts, but maybe this one qualifies?
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 @pebbledam Good points I wasn't looking at all of the fields 
  • Options
    @catlady1215 Yes, I do like having a day off during the week. Running errands or going to see a movie on a week day are great!
    @dukestar5 I'm a Public Librarian so nights and weekends go with the territory. My current job has employees on a fair rotation system which is great. I'll probably just relax on my day off and go out to lunch with MH. He works from home so we can do that.
    @nitnat007 I think I decided to take Monday off so I can have two days (Sun-Mon) off in a row. I do agree that long weekends are nice though!
    @blackhottamales It's an 8 hour shift on Saturday. Boo Nice that your Sat work is seasonal.
    @kperrucci Thanks!
  • Options

I'm driving myself crazy with SS. I'm on 5DPO, and so far I have nausea, indigestion, cramps, mild diarrhea, pressure in my pelvis, fuzzy head, frequent urination, Cm that's changing from creamy to EW mood swings and exhaustion. I'm really hoping that its because I will get a BFP next week, but part of me is thinking its because I came off my BC last cycle or because I have come off all my meds for my multiple chronic illnesses that I have and my body is reacting to that. I have no idea when AF is due, because my cycle has completely changed, so I'm just hoping that I get some sort of sign soon

@catlady1215, I'm sorry to hear that you had rain today. We did too, and it makes me feel so miserable. I've convinced myself I have every symptom going, lolol.

@thisnthat314, yay another purple person :)

@lurvleybunchofcoconuts, I'm glad you like the early TWW posts :) One of the perks of living in Ireland :) I've been searching through Google looking for early pregnancy symptoms, and I have everything that could be a sign. No matter whether I'm honest with myself or not, I'm going to be devastated if AF arrives.

@Funkymooncow, I'm glad to hear that the sun's shining for you.

@nitnat007, I have 20 internet cheapies in my cupboard, but I'm holding out on buying any FRER's until I get a + on the cheap ones.

@jaylii, Its so frustrating when you don't get your CH. I don't blame you altering your temps slightly.

@dukestar5 When I'm drawing, I don't have any favourite colours. It depends on the colours in the reference photo, but I do try and add a touch of my favourite colour to my pieces too. I can use up to 60 different colours for each drawing, so it would just confuse matters if I was hung up on my favourites, lolol. I'm so pleased to see that its not just me that has to refer to FF to find my CD and DPO numbers :):)

@marcus7676, Its the same with me, because its our first cycle, I'm paying such close attention to every tiny symptom, and over thinking them

@doxiemoxie212, I'm planning on starting to test on 10DPO too. I updated the title. I didn't realise that I'd typed it incorrectly. Thanks for letting me know.

@kperrucci, My symptoms seem to be here really early (5DPO) and are getting worse day by day. I haven't got a clue when AF is due because my cycle has completely changed since coming off BC, so I'm just going to have to wait and see if and when AF arrives.

@blackhottamales, I hope you have good symptoms, and they turn into a BFP for you :)

Me 34/ DH 48/ Married August 2007

DD1 Born April 2004/ DD2 Born July 2005/ DD3 Born December 2009

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    @doxiemoxie212 ahhh! Makes sense. I have been paying more attention to total cycle length and not O timing, up until this cycle. Looking forward to getting more in tune with my cycle and learning from you ladies! Thanks again for the extra info. 
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212, I've waited 7 years for hubby to decide he's ready to start TTC again, and he finally announced that he wanted to start when we were on holiday. I've had to come off all of my meds (7 different meds for Fibromyalgia, Rheumatoid arthritis, etc) because its not safe to take them when TTC, and its taken a huge toll on my body, which is probably the more likely reason why I'm having all of my symptoms.  

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    @kperrucci Have you read the book Taking Charge of your Fertility? It's super helpful for understanding temping, cycle behavior, CM etc... They also have a website that has a lot of info on it. 
  • Options
    Thanks for all the well wishes for the rally tomorrow. I live just north of the city, so I'm hopeful the subarbs stay quiet. I park near the rally will be tomorrow and have to get my car tonight, so hopefully people don't start early like they did in Charlottesville.

Don't be a bad influence @blackhottamales !  I will be strong . . . I will be strong . . .
  • Options
    @jaylii i have it on my kindle and am planning to read it this weekend! My hubby deciding he was ready to start ttc was a little abrupt so im more unprepared in the education dept than i would like to be. Lol
  • Options
    Don't be a bad influence @blackhottamales !  I will be strong . . . I will be strong . . .
    Good for you! be strong!!
  • Options
    I hope everything is safe in your suburbs, @marcus7676! And that everything in the city goes OK and without any violence, too, of course. The world is crazy right now...

• Options
    @izza2 sorry for the BFN today
  • Options
    @pebbledam @spottedginger @doxiemoxie212 I appreciate all your comments. I hadn't tested yet because I'm not convinced on my O date honestly. (I did bring this up on the chart stalk thread at the time). So I held off because I didn't want to be disappointed and wanted to confirm that AF was in fact late. And this is only my third month ttc, I'm not positive on anything, LP length or otherwise. I have two temped cycles to go on and one other. 
    That being said, I did cave and test this afternoon as I was starting to drive myself crazy and got a huge BFN. 
  • Options
    @izza2 and @nitnat007, sorry for the BFNs  :/

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts & @nitnat007 I'm cheering you on...i just started spotting so I think i'm out.  But if i am.  This'll be my shortest cycle ever at 31 days; which isn't bad i'll just have to know for sure when I O next month to make sure my LP isn't short.  Last month we think i O'd on the CD 21 and "if" it was that late this month that'd be a short LP.  At least i'm learning about my body, but i won't say i'm not disappointed.  in fact i'm down right sad. 

• Options
    @catlady1215, I'm trying to tell myself that too, but it's hard. I'm going to try and hold out until next Thursday before testing, but part of me wants to start tomorrow, lol

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    *lurking from WTO*
    @blackhottamales Sorry you're feeling sad. I can totally empathize. Just wanted to stop by and offer internet hugs.
  • Options
    @darkstar42 thanks probably "see" you soon in WTO. 
  • Options
    dukestar5dukestar5 member
    edited August 2017
    @pebbledam  Just to offer another perspective on @nitnat007's cycle: when she typed her response this morning, she listed today as 14DPO...however, if AF happened to arrive this afternoon or evening, then technically her LP would be 13 days.  And she mentions that her typical LP is 13 days.  I think she only wants to test if she is late...which she would not know for sure until tomorrow.  :)

eta: double words
  • Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts I swear FF is drunk this cycle!! It's just screwing with people. 
    me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby