Re: TWW Fri 8/18

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle:5/5

CD/DPO: 9/24

Timing: -3,-2,-1

Typical LP Length: cycle is 26 days consistently

Testing: bfn today..... duh

R/R: i made two quiches for my staff today! It's Fri-YAY!

CS/Q: big dip undercoverline....  assume AF is on its way. No idea really though bc its my first month temping

GTKY: What is your favourite colour?? Purple and black like my soul

• Options
    @babyboywish I hear ya on the SSing/wishful thinking.  Trying to be honest with myself so if AF shows up I'm not super bummed. Also, I for one have been digging the super early TWW postings (I know time zone diff).

@catlady1215 Enjoy your 3 day weekend girl!  

@thisnthat314 me too!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 22/10

Timing: every other day

Typical LP Length: 14 ish

Testing: not til I'm late - don't like being disappointed! 

R/R:

Rave - the sun has finally come out the last few days so have been outside loads

• Options

@babyboywish I am with you on the SS train to crazy town! 

@catlady1215 Hope that you get a break in the weather a little bit. We are supposed to have rain all weekend too, so I will also be doing home stuff. 

@thisnthat314 Yum quiche! You're not out until you're out though. FX its just an early dip and it pops back up. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts Don't you just love it when they totally ignore your advice and then end up exactly where you predicted? MH does that to me all the time. Men! Sing it sister!

@funkymooncow Glad that the sun is out for you. Enjoy!

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @Funkymooncow Yay for sunshine!  Always makes for a nice day :)

@nitnat007 FX so hard for you girl! You, @blackhottamales, & I are all testing tomorrow.  I'm 99.99999999% sure it'll be a BFN for me, but your chart looks pretty damn awesome so far.  I'm hoping this is your cycle!!!  Also you made a good point, I love the blue shades, but not for decorating.  We steer more towards greens, purples, & red/orange for that lol... so all the colors except blues :D
    ETA: OMG... right? Stupid men.  He calls me into the bathroom (where the washer/dryer is) to "help him".  I walk in and was like "wtf are you doing, we already discussed that this blanket won't fit in the washer, we have to take it to the laundry mat!" While he just blankly stared at me and said "well it's already wet...?" Sigh... He then quickly admitted defeat over it when the water from the washing machine started to pour out everywhere, then pulled the 1/2 of the quilt (now soaking wet) out, dripped it EVERYWHERE and put it in the tub (with the corner that was the most saturated hanging out over the edge dripping onto the floor I might add).  Then looked at me like I jinxed it the moment I walked in.  *hit head into wall* 

@charlestonchew GL with the influx of people!  This fall my town is hosting HP Fest and I am 1/2 SUPER pumped for it and 1/2 stressed that it's gonna be a madhouse (plus I live on the main street of town just down a few blocks from where everything will be starting).  

ETA: more tags
    @jaylii Boo at working on Saturday, but that'll be nice to have a day off next week :)

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @babyboywish I'm a bad SSer also. It's hard not to!

@thisnthat314 sorry about the BFN :(

@lurvleybunchococonuts men... they don't listen lol. Lots of luck tomorrow!

@Funkymooncow can you send me some sun! Lol

@nitnat007 I love your chart so much!! So much crossed for tomorrow!!

@charlestonchew I think your plan for Monday is peeeerfect

@jaylii no fun working Saturdays but an extra day off def makes up for it. 

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @catlady1215 thanks! I'm keeping everything crossed, but trying to prep for the let down lol

@dukestar5 haha, I can't claim that title I already gave it to @izza2.  Maybe I can be next in line :D  QA = quality assurance.  Thanks, it's a meh/just looking around elsewhere to see if anything would be an huge step up from where I currently am.  What kind of muffins are you making?  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts  Very fibrous ones! lol  My friend gave me her bran muffin recipe and I plan to add in blueberries and walnuts.  And yes @izza2 is a gif queen!  Maybe you can be the gif princess then!  :D
  • Options

@jaylii Bummer you have to work tomorrow. I personally always like to take Friday's off. 

@lurvleybunchococonuts Hahaha Oh I can just visualize the look on your face when you walked into that mess. I would have wanted to lose my mind. Because you just know that they aren't going to clean that mess up properly on their own either. And now you have that huge, heavy quilt that is going to have to hang around somewhere until its totally dried out before you can do anything with it. Le sigh! FX for your test tomorrow! And thanks! 

@catlady1215 Thank you!

@dukestar5 You are not alone. I have to have my chart open every day when I post to get all my info.  My vote is give him some extra special sexy time! I know that is what MH would want haha. 

• Options
    edited August 2017
    @nitnat007 I essentially looked at him and told him to leave the bathroom if he wanted to live.  He's lucky he's cute and made me laugh immediately afterwards.  (which is his go-to move for "oops, I facked up and know it please don't get mad")  I didn't quite get 'mad' but def annoyed.  Especially now that I have to take a trip to the laundry mat this weekend to take care of it when it really didn't need to be done right away.  Ugh... 
    Thanks!  Obviously everyone feels this way, but I sooo want to be over with TTGP and move onto the 'fun' part... sigh

ETA: words

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 28/10

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 11-13

Testing: No more, pretty sure I'm out.

R/R: None really, just bummed about impending af. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite colour??

No favoritism, they all have a time to shine! 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts YH sounds a lot like mine haha. When he facks up I get the "I loooove you" and the smirkish grin and he tries to get love in. Hard eye roll on that one!
    FX we will both be getting to the 'fun' part soon! TTC is really a journey like no other. I learn so much from you ladies.

@paleoprincess Sorry about AF. And great answer to the GTKY. They really do all have their time to shine.  
  • Options

@babyboywish I get the SS.  This is our first cycle trying this time around, so I think I keep seeing "symptoms" because I'm paying more attention.

@Funkymooncow - you are stronger than me in terms of testing!  I ALMOST tested today (at 9dpo - - way too early).

@nitnat007 fingers crossed for you!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/9

Timing: good

Typical LP Length: 11

Testing: maybe tomorrow.  maybe sunday. maybe monday if I can be strong.

R/R: We have a "free speech" rally in town this weekend. With everything that happened in Charlottesville, I want to get out of the city early tonight.

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite colour??  Blue! With green as a close second.  For decorating, blues, grays, whites, blacks.  

• Options
    @dukestar5 we tend to go walking but today we went to the splash park with some friends which was fun
  • Options
    @marcus7676 it took a year of ttc last time so I've had to learn to be stronger! Plus my oh goes bonkers if I 'waste' tests
  • Options
    @JennyColada How is the pup doing? Hope he is feeling better today!
    @peaceloveandwine They do not make it easy on us at all. It could all go one way or the other....grrrr GL
  • Options
    @jennycolada woot woot! that totes means you're ktfu ;)  *high five* on the timing.  Get dat booty!  

@doxiemoxie212 Boo, I hope the sun comes out soon!  Lol I totally didn't notice the typo in the title, but good call!  I do good today.

@peaceloveandwine SSing is the WORST.  And you're right it totally sucks that PMS & early KU symptoms are the same.  Why oh why?  Thanks for the luck, FX for you too if you cave in and test ;)

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @nitnat007 he's doing much better thank you! He ate a whole bowl of chicken last night even wanted to play with his ball. :) He's currently snuggled on my feet while we wait for MH to wake up.
  • Options
    @doxiemoxie212 super helpful- thank you!
  • Options
    @JennyColada Aww so glad to hear that! It really is so awful when our little furbabies are not feeling well. Hope that he continues to get better and back to himself quickly. 
  • Options
    kpc914kpc914 member
    edited August 2017
    @doxiemoxie212  your comment to @thisnthat314  was super helpful! now I need to go do some research to understand why if O can change, but LP is constant, and cycle seems to be constant, how the math adds up. too much for me to wrap my brain around on a Friday. 

ETA: wrong tag. 
  • Options
    @kperruccican change, but that doesn't mean it does change. It just means that if you haven't been charting, and all you know is that your cycle is 26 days, you don't actually know your O date or your LP date for those previous cycles. If the first cycle your chart your O date is CD15, that means that your cycle might continue to be 26 days or it might not. But you'll find out what your LP is when you get AF. :)
  • Options
    @kperrucci have fun dealing with your team from afar lol.  That's frustrating when you can't even take a true vacation.  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @marcus7676 be safe with the free speech rally!
  • Options
    Mobile bumping, so love titting y'all!
    FX for everyone testing this weekend!!

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 24/11

Timing:

Typical LP Length: 12 to 15 days

Testing: Broke down and tested this morning. BFN, of course.

R/R:

CS/Q: Nada

GTKY: What is your favourite colour??

Green!

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023