December 2017 Moms
Options

TTGP check in Aug17th

music happy dancing baby baile GIF

You guys!!  We haven't had one of these in a while!

How far along are you?  What's your due date?

Any appointments this week or last?

Rants/Raves/Questions/Advice (Doesn't have to be baby related)?

GTKY: are you planning to make something for the baby/babies? (such as a blanket/quilt, mobile, art work etc)
*TW*
TTC 1/2012
Diagnosed : unexplained infertility
6 rounds of IUI and a MC 2/2014, rainbow twins 4/2015
TTC #3 5/2016
Restarted Fertility tx
IUI 2 rounds, baby girl 12/17

Re: TTGP check in Aug17th

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thanks so much for all of the support ladies -it really means a lot  <3

@MJDsquared so glad your repeat scan went well!

@breezybee I am sleeping in a huge fortress of pillows already with just 1 so I can imagine how difficult it is for you... darn DH for waking you! 

@wabash15 don't be too hard on yourself about sweets and such! Being pregnant and raising twins has to be so hard! I find it crave sweets when I'm not eating enough other good stuff, so my body is like "give me more calories" so it defaults to sweets. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @breezybee Yay for remodeling! And I'm sorry your sleep is so crappy lately. It was driving me nuts so I had to go check my old results to see what was "suboptimal" on my first scan, and it was the cavum, which has the abbreviation CSP for the long name.
    @wabash15 I'm so glad your A/S was good, and that you get to see baby again! (I almost said 'see them again' because of breezybee having twins this time/you already having twins! Haha.)
    Me: 29 || DH: 29
    TTC #1 4/2016 || dx NIR PCOS 7/2016 || BFP 4/2017
    DD - 12/28/17 <3

TTC #2 3/2019
    BFP 5/2019 || MC - D&C 5/2019
    BFP 2/2020 || EDD 10/10/2020
  • Options

How far along are you?  What's your due date?
    22+6, 12/15

Any appointments this week or last?
    Just a regular check up next Tuesday 

Rants/Raves/Questions/Advice (Doesn't have to be baby related)?
    Today is the best I have felt this whole pregnancy.  I was able to keep down 3 solid meals and had minimal heartburn and I'm awake past 8:30 pm. I literally could do a happy dance right now. (Also I'm knocking on wood that I didn't just jinx myself lol) 

GTKY: are you planning to make something for the baby/babies? (such as a blanket/quilt, mobile, art work etc)
    this reminds me I need to order his baby book.  I made a baby book for DS1 and I also wrote in a journal for him. I would like to do the same for DS2.  I'm not very creative otherwise lol I wish I was 
    DH: 34 | Me: 35
    DS1 9/24/13
    DX Diminished Ovarian Reserve, Factor V Leiden Mutation, Secondary Infertility
    MFI (SA #1
    Count 11mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    MFI (SA #2Count 7 mill, Motility: 18%, Morphology: 1%)
    AMH .328 
    | FSH 13.2 
    Oct. 2016: Clomid + TI
    IVF: ER 3/1/17; 5 retrieved, 3 mature & fertilized
    Results: 2 PGS normal embryos
    Planned on August 2017 transfer
    **TW**
    Natural BFP 4/3/17,Expecting baby boy via RCS 12/7/17

• Options
    @Marley629 Hallelujah!! I really hope today is as good to you as yesterday was. you deserve a break!!
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx

• Options
    Yay @Marley629 for finally having a good day. Your pregnancy has been rough. You deserve a break!
    @kvacmak that makes me so happy. I've been going to therapy like once a month just to unload on someone and it really helps me.  I'm so glad this worked out for you!
  • Options
    @breezybee thanks! I am definitely going back to continue working through my mom stuff. There's no way we would have ever had time to work it all out in one session! It helps that my benefits cover it, so I will probably go a few more times. 
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @kvacmak I'm so glad the session was helpful. 
    *TW*
    TTC 1/2012
    TTC #3 5/2016
    Restarted Fertility tx