November 2017 Moms
Options

Symptoms thread (8/16 - 8/25)

2»

Re: Symptoms thread (8/16 - 8/25)

• Options
    My SIL used compression socks and said they really help.  It is tough when you are required to be on your feet so much.  
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I had this in the third tri with my daughter. There's nothing you can really do about it except lie down frequently (which, who has time for that?). It also makes it seem like you're gaining way more weight than you are due to the water retention. But it goes away as soon as you give birth, luckily.
    Pregnancy Ticker  
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have been having intense pressure and aching pain in my who ha area. It goes away when I sit or lay down but comes back as soon as I stand up. At my last ultrasound baby's head was way down so I'm assuming it's from the pressure of her being down there but man it hurts and I can't just sit all the time. 
  • Options
    I know a lot of us are having increased discharge. I dealt with mine for about 2 months but decided it was a yeast infection and treated it, so glad I did. Life has been much more tolerable discharge wise.  

Anyone here get worried about decreased movement? My LO is usually active all day to the point where my stomach is sore but today and yesterday he has calmed down quit a bit.
  • Options
    @MaximumEffort I was getting worried last week. I decided to download an app to start counting kick counts. Her movement has picked up again the last few days, so I don't know if maybe I was just so busy I didn't notice her as much or if LO was just being more relaxed. Anyway, I'm going to start keeping track to start to establish a pattern so I will know if anything seems off.
  • Options
    I felt like baby was quiet yesterday but then he was up ALL night reassuring me he was OK. I'm exhausted today! 

@MaximumEffort have you been very active the last few days?
  • Options
    Yesterday I wasn't as active as usual, the day before that I was active and the two days prior I was very active at work and he doesn't usually quiet down when I'm at work.  He woke me up a couple times last night being wiggly. I think he may have turned and turned around since now I feel more of a backside while before it was always an appendage poking out my belly button.