TWW Wed 8/16

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Typical LP Length:

Testing:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go and why?? 

Me 34/ DH 48/ Married August 2007

DD1 Born April 2004/ DD2 Born July 2005/ DD3 Born December 2009

Started TTC July 2017

Re: TWW Wed 8/16

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 4/4 after a couple losses/bench time

CD/DPO: 16/4

Timing: -2,-1,O

Typical LP Length: 14-15

Testing: not sure yet

R/R: rant?my chart? Lol. It's been having a tough time so I didn't know where I belonged.. so I haven't posted. But the shift is obvious... and no lines? Even if I put in a wk of high temps, nothing. In all my months of charting, I've never had this issue. 

CS/Q:

GTKY: If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go and why?? 

Any??! I've never traveled to another country so I'd love to see any and all!

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options

@catlady1215 I don't know too much about charts yet as this is my first month charting too.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I hope you get a BFP soon

Started TTC July 2017

• Options

@babyboywish - my husband is exactly the same and it drives me crazy!

It's my first time posting here since returning - I have been lurking a while!

Month/Cycle: 11/8

CD/DPO: 20/8

Timing: every other day

Typical LP Length: 14-16 days

Testing: only if I'm late - only have 1 test left and cba to order more! 

R/R: rant - just so tired at the moment - would love a lay in!

Rave - had a really good run last night (which probably contributed to the tiredness!) 

CS/Q: none 

Would love to go to Canada - my brother is there at the moment and I'm so jealous! 

• Options
    Augusta108Augusta108 member
    edited August 2017
    And the people who posted while I was posting:

@lee^2, sorry about the spotting, but I'm glad you got a good night's sleep last night!

@thisnthat314, I hear you about the state of the country. I mentioned earlier this week in WTO that I used to live in Charlottesville, so the week's news and all the video footage that goes with it have been hitting me especially hard.
  • Options
    Ahhh, I'm nearing the end of my TWW and I'm going crazy! Sorry ladies, I haven't mastered all of these acronyms yet, there are so many!

This is our first month trying, I just came off the pill, so this is my first cycle of my hormones not being controlled. I'm hopeful that we will have a positive test result but realistic that a first attempt win may not happen. This will be our first baby. I used a fertility app to track my cycle for the last 2 months before trying and used OPK's during my fertile window. According to my fertility app, Sunday is the day it's saying to take a pregnancy test, but I may test a few days early. 

If I could go anywhere, probably out west to Montana or Colorado, I love the mountains and all the beauty that surrounds it.  :)
  • Options
    @Augusta108 Ooo Scotland is another one I'd love to visit!  Also super jealous of your relaxing week, sounds lovely :)

@Funkymooncow Your SN makes me laugh.  Also I hope you get your mojo going for the day!

@dlynnb084 Welcome!  You'll get a hang of the format/acronyms pretty quickly.  There's a cheat sheet in one of the stickied posts, but I can't find it atm :D  I'll try to find it an message it to you for reference.  GL getting through the rest of your TWW!  SS (symptom spotting) is the worst!

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    Ahh... so many tags:
    @dukestar5 Welcome back!  I'm glad you had a good time and I I hope it was relaxing!  GL catching up on all the boring normal catch up stuff!  Sorry to hear about impending AF :(

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @izza2 LMAO ahh... Well in the meantime, ya'll can deal with my massive gifs :D
    And oh my goodness some were so random, I found these two gems while searching... And I have no reason to post them, other than they made me laugh

If you go to the html coding section when you post, and put "height=150" right before the right bracket of the gif code, it resizes it. Or you can use whatever height you think works best. :tongue:

Me: 30 | DH: 34 | DSS: 14 | DS: 4
    PG #2, EDD 10/12/2023

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts. Girl!! Loving all of your gifs! I must have been typing my response when you posted because I missed them, but they are awesome. Always love reading your posts!

@nitnat007. Was the bloodwork for an RE? Or general OB appt?  Our drive is only about 4-5 hours...not too bad.
  • Options
    @dukestar5 Just for general OB. I haven't done any sort of blood work in a few years, so we are just covering our bases and checking off boxes at this point. We want to make sure that if we are unsuccessful come the 6 month mark, that we have nothing holding us back from moving forward to an RE. FX that will not need to happen though. 
  • Options
    @babyboywish welcome to TWW!

@izza2 good job holding out on testing. it can seriously be so hard... and I always cave then hate myself for it lol.

@lee^2 sorry about the BFN :(

@thisnthat314 hide the tests! lol. I always say I'm going to give DH the tests so I don't test early. but never do.

@augusta108 have a great week! hopefully the vacay will keep your mind off the tww.

@funkymooncow welcome!

@lurvleybunchococonuts love your gifs lol. and I will never mind someone turning into a catlady ;-) my cats are the same with catnip! one will roll around in it while the other just eats it. then they go crazy afterwards.

@dukestar5sorry about pending AF :(

@nitnat007 your chart looks good! FX for you!
    I tried putting in CM and no change. I even stuck CP in, nothing. and I don't normally chart either of those regularly anyway. if I see it on wiping, ok I put it. but I don't really check it. if I change the settings to decipher by different things, I get lines. but I've only ever used the recommended one. i'll probably just switch it to OPKs for this cycle. but after so many cycles of FF, I've never seen it. just weird.

@jhysmath sorry about pending AF :(

me:35 DH:34
    DS: born oct 2012
    TFAS: BFP #1 aug16. miscarriage sept16
              BFP #2 nov16 MMC dec16. d&c jan17
              BFP #3 sept17  EDD 5/31/18
    fingers crossed for our rainbow baby
  • Options
    @nitnat007 I've been using Ovia, I like it so far. Predicted my fertile window and I had a positive OPK on the day it gave me my highest score. I haven't been doing temperature, I read about it but it seemed like it would be rather difficult staying calm and little movement with a 70 pound mutt who sleeps in between us every night! 
  • Options

@lee^2 I'm glad to hear that you had such a good nights sleep.

It sounds like there's going to be a huge gang of you coming over to see me here in Ireland, lol

@thisnthat314 Ireland really is a beautiful place, and I know I'm bias but the wet coast is the nicest part of Ireland :)

I'm not sure how you're holding out not POAS when you have a stash of them at home :)

@Augusta108 I'm glad to hear that you have your CH now.

I hope you have a fantastic time on vacation, and you get to relax whilst you're there

My favourite place in France is Mont Saint Michel in Normandy. Its a magical place :)

I know I'm bias, but the West coast is the nicest area of Ireland

@Funkymooncow why do men not understand that its not as simple as 'it will happen when it happens'

Canada looks like an amazing country to go to :)

@dlynnb084 This is my first month too, and my cycle is all over the place, so I'm not too hopeful that it will be successful.

@lurvleybunchofcoconuts I'm glad to hear that you are part of team Ireland, lol :)

I currently have my own FB group, teaching people about drawing techniques, and my own YouTube channel with video tutorials about drawing too, but this will be the first time I teach adult in a classroom environment

@dukestar5, thank you.  I grew up in the UK, but have lived in Ireland for 14 years now, and love it. I would never move back to the UK. Its such a wonderful place to bring a family up in :)

I would highly recommend a trip to Mont Saint Michel in Normandy in France. Its a magical place to visit, and one of my all time places to visit in Europe :)

@nitnat007, it sounds ike you have plans to visit a lot of different areas in Europe :)

I'm a photorealistic coloured pencil artist. I've been a professional artist for a couple of years now, and have been published in several artists magazines.

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    @babyboywish congrats on CHs

@izza2 Ireland is on my list too, but it's hard for me to ever justify because I know that pretty much year round it will be gloomy, and I always want to go somewhere warm lol. 

@catlady1215 I almost never advocate discarding temps, but try discarding your temp on CD 6 - that's close enough to your period that you didn't even NEED to be temping at that point.

• Options

@jhysmath, I can completely understand why you would rather get KU and get someone else to go on the trip.

@catlady1215, thanks for the warm welcome :)

@doxiemoxie212, I think there are a lot of us that need to be  part of a support group, lol :)

Wow, you have some serious travel plans :):)

I got my CH's this morning but this afternoon I've started spotting, and its bright red (sorry if TMI) :(

Started TTC July 2017

• Options

@jhysmath Loving the positivity!!! Sounds like next cycle is going to be a really exciting one. FX its the one!!

@catlady1215 That is really, really strange. You absolutely have a shift there. It is very clear. When you make those changes and it gives you lines, do they line up with what you think is O and your shift? 

@dlynnb084 Have you tried Fertility Friends at all? That is what most of the ladies on here use and it is recommended. I totally understand the obstacles of temping (I have a 90lb lab who does the same thing), what kind of dog do you have? Have you confirmed that you are ovulating with any other method than just OPK's?

@doxiemoxie212 Take me with you! Those pics are beautiful!

@babyboywish WOW that is amazing! I wish I was that talented. I would love to see some of your work if you are up to sharing sometime. 

@adirat Thanks for the geography lesson!! Yes, well aware of that. I grew up in South Africa.

• Options
    adirat said:
    nitnat007 said:

@babyboywish I grew up in Africa. It is a seriously beautiful country and a great place for an artist. What kind of art do you do? Do you draw or paint professionally?. 

You guys know Africa isn't a country right? It's a continent containing many countries. 

Lol, I know, but I would love to travel around the countries in Africa to take wildlife photos for my art.

Started TTC July 2017

• Options
    edited August 2017

@babyboywish my husband is kind of the same way regarding "when it happens it happens" which is part of why we were not TRYING but not preventing for a while. I'm a control freak and feel much better about things now that I'm using OPKs and more actively trying to get pregnant. I think since some of us spend so many years actively trying to prevent pregnancy, the "when it happens" part seems like it'll be so much easier and more automatic than it ends up actually being! 

@thisnthat314 I'm with you on your R/R :/

@lurvleybunchococonuts your GIFs are just the best! And to answer your question from yesterday, I'm on level 2000 something of CC :x (told you I was addicted!!)

@dlynnb084 hi! I've been using Ovia and OPKs too. I've been trying to learn about temping and think I'll start next month since it seems helpful. 

Month/Cycle: 2/2 (not counting 8 months of NTNP)

CD/DPO: 28/8

Timing: -2 -1 O

Typical LP Length: 11 days

Testing: Don't think it will be necessary, I'm breaking out like crazy and feel generally PMS-y 

R/R:

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you could travel to any country in the world, where would you go and why?? I'd love to go to Italy! It looks gorgeous and there's so much history, and the food would be to die for. So far my adventures abroad are the Canadian side of Niagara Falls and Montreal, Barbados, Costa Rica, Riviera Maya in Mexico, and London. All were amazing but I'd especially love to go back to Costa Rica!

• Options
    @nitnat007 <3 the gifs girl!  Blood work first thing in the morning is sooooo fun.  Glad you enjoy the cat stories, they're such goofs.  Bohica for some reason likes to eat catnip, while Tarfu likes to rub around in it :)

@nimmle thanks

@dukestar5 No worries, I always miss people when I post ;) You're too sweet!  Glad you are enjoying the gifs.  I can't take credit, @izza2 is the inspiration/gif queen

@jhysmath aww I <3'd Pollyana as a kid!  That's such a great movie :)  LMAO I can imagine AF + waxing = awkward as f***!  You are a brave person to be taking students overseas :D

@catlady1215 it sounds like our cats are the same LMAO

@doxiemoxie212 ooo Italy would be awesome too!  I wanna just travel everywhere! LOVE the pics.

@babyboywish awesome!  GL teaching in the classroom, is it a full course, or just a class or two?  I love to mess around with drawing/painting/etc, but totally suck at it lol.  Boo, sorry about the spotting this morning :(  That sucks.  

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options

@peaceloveandwine, I know exactly what you mean. We spend so long trying not to get pregnant, and then when we actually want to get pregnant, its not so easy. I wish the men would understand that we ladies have the difficult job (but obviously the most amazing :):) )

Started TTC July 2017