April 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms - Week of 8/12

Re: Symptoms - Week of 8/12

• Options
    I was exhausted but I upped my vitamin d dose by 500mg and that has made a huge difference. Im so thirsty though. Already drank 4 of my 32oz water bottles and as a result am running to the bathroom every 5 min!  
  • Options
    Can everyone talk about their cramping? I just want to see what everyone else's feels like in comparison to mine.  I'm trying not to worry.  Mine is kind of all over the place. I have dull aches randomly in my back, sharp ones inside hips.  They only last for a few seconds at a time and its random, not just when I sneeze or anything like that.  I also started having some extremely light pink spotting today, which is making me pay attention to everything and worry.  I dont know if spotting is even the word.  I only get it when I wipe and its not discharge.  It just looks like my pee is slightly pink, but I'm trying to drink more water than normal so I have to go more and can keep checking.  Ugh, I really really hate this waiting part. lts almost worse than the TWW.  

Are you having any cramping?
    I've been cramping off/on the entire time. I did with my first two. I was only concerned last week because of spotting but everything checked out.

How long does it last at once?
    Depends I can't say I really concern myself with time 

~How many times throughout the day do you have it?
    3 or 4

How long has this been going on, i.e. from the beginning and how far along are you now?

Describe it the best you can (sharp, dull, location): 
    generally just aches tightness. I just sharp stabbing pains but because of location and when they occur I know it's round ligament pain.

Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I know true round ligament pain is usually much later, but I'm having the exact same thing I had super early on with my 1st- stabbing pain when standing up too fast. I remember it being so awkward still hiding the pregnancy at work and trying to pretend I didn't yell out and double over when standing up...super excited for THAT again! 
    I've been having RLP for two weeks already I say it's because our bodies are familiar with it this time but IDK. Regardless it's there for me too
    Definitely!!! I've read in a few places that STM and beyond feel RLP earlier and if can be more painful. Something about the ligaments having been stretched before, so they stretch easier. This is def true for me! RLP started at about 4 weeks and it is bad!

Me (33). DH (37). DD (2.2012). MCs x4. After 4 years & 7 months, due 4.2018!

• Options
    maureenmcemaureenmce member
    edited August 2017
    @scuba_chic  Hey there, I had cramping on and off from about 3 weeks 6 days (the day I got my BFP) until yesterday morning (4 weeks 3 days.)  Now, I have no cramping and no symptoms of any kind (which is scaring me, even though I know it's probably fine since I'm early.)  When I would get them they would feel almost like period cramps or maybe like I needed to go to the bathroom.  It would usually last about 30 sec to a minute and it was happening a handful of times a day.  Location was central, I think?  The pain wasn't severe, just kind of period crampy and dull.  Hope this helps in some way and hope everything is okay with you!

• Options
    pghrenpghren member
    edited August 2017
    @scuba_chic
    Are you having any cramping?

I don't know if I'd describe it as cramping. It's discomfort but for all I know it could be gas. 
    How long does it last at once?
    It lasts for a while
    ~How many times throughout the day do you have it?
    A few
    How long has this been going on, i.e. from the beginning and how far along are you now?
    A few weeks, 6w4d
    Describe it the best you can (sharp, dull, location): 
    Dull mostly in the same spot on my left side of my abdomen

ETA: How far along
  • Options
    My spotting just got much worse.  I am trying not to freak out.  First off, I was swimming today, so maybe it just seems worse....
    Second, I am quite symptomatic, I am pretty nauseous and have heartburn.  I otherwise and not in pain (slightly crampy, but have been since I found out, so nothing new) 
    I can not wait until tomorrow morning, ultrasound is at 10, so hopefully all will go well.
  • Options
    @holly321 Stay strong girl, and remember that spotting is normal for you. FX for your U/S tomorrow!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    Started Dating: 2003 Married: 2013
    Started TTC August 2016
    BFP: 2/1/17 MC: 2/8/17
    BFP: 3/8/17 MMC: 5/1/17
    BFP: 7/23/17 EDD: 4/5/18
    BFP: 2/27/20

• Options
    @holly321 FX for you tomorrow!
  • Options
    @holly321 Thinking of you! Glad to hear you have an appointment tomorrow. Hopefully you get the reassurance you need. 
  • Options
    @holly321 fingers crossed your appointment is amazing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thinking of you @holly321 - hope your ultrasound tomorrow goes well! FX!
  • Options
    @holly321 thinking and praying for you

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    @holly321 I'll be thinking of you tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @holly321 FX for your appointment tomorrow. 
  • Options
    Thinking of you tomorrow @holly321

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Nausea all day long, a little better after I eat.. all day long.. always exhausted, constipated, always peeing, I'm totally freaking nuts too! These mood swings are out of control! Oh and I think I already have hemorrhoids too
  • Options
    Peeing omg I have never gone see with any other pregnancy or any other time in my life. I am also finding water only this time which is weird because I never drink it I hate it. Spice omg Spicy food. But then it's not hot enough. Haven't been able to eat spice for 3 years and now I want hot sauce all the time.
  • Options
    @holly321 thinking about you today.  Hoping all goes well at your ultrasound.
  • Options
    @holly321 hope you have a perfect ultrasound ❤️

I had first trimester PUPPP with my son and it went away (which surprised the doctor) around 12 weeks. Looks like I have it again. My upper legs are covered in a bumpy scratchy rash. Fun!
  • Options
    MrsF1017MrsF1017 member
    edited August 2017
    @holly321 thinking of you today!
  • Options
    kmallskmalls member
    edited August 2017
    @holly321 I'm glad your OB is so levelheaded and able to keep you calm. I'll be thinking of you until your next ultrasound. 

Edited for an egregious grammatical error. 
  • Options
    @holly321 FX you see a lot more next week. It sounds like you have a great OB.
  • Options
    @holly321 that was the exact thing that happened with me last week

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    @kmalls,@chloandcoco,  he really is amazing, I can't say enough good about him. 
    And thanks!

@kindbytealikat, how far along are you?  I should be 7 weeks, but I am really questioning that too.  I didn't get a positive until 15dpo (I know that isn't unheard of, but it back up my theory). If I only use temps in FF,not symptoms, it puts my O date back, and I honestly see where another shift could be to make me not quite 7 weeks. Close to 6 weeks 3 days if I remember.  
    When I googled the situation, it seems like it is pretty common to see nothing at 7 weeks with a uterus tilt.
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    @holly321 I am 6.5 today so was 5.3 the day of the U/S. they could make out a small sac on my uterus but could not tell if it was gestational or not because my uterus was so titled they could not get a good look. If I go by O I'm two days further though. I have a F/U U/S next Wednesday 

edit: I hate mobile typing 

HX

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• Options
    FX to both of you @holly321 and @kindbytealikat that everything is ok and you can finally have some Peace that everything is ok.

Anyone having hardcore heartburn? Sometimes it feels really bad but it just seems to have a dull linger.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  DIStickerscom Ticker

DIStickerscom Ticker
  • Options
    I am not a fan of being promised a donut on a shopping  trip and never getting to the donuts. 
    girl, i hear that!!!!!! #donutsforever
    -----
    Handsome Man I Love: 36 / Me: 32 ****FTM!!! <3
    BFP: Aug 11, 2017
    EDD: Apr 20, 2018
    Fun Fact: Lumbar Discectomy Surgery April 2017
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat, FX for your ultrasound!

@Dumbgurl04 Thank you.
  • Options
    My thirst is insane. I've never been this thirsty before including my first pregnancy. It's ridiculous. For instance, I just downed 32 oz of maple water and I'm still so thirsty. 

Me: 35, Hubbie: 33
    Married DH: 2013
    DD: Dec 2015
    BFP 8/14/17 --> Due 4/27/2018

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    @fishsticks-n-custard what is maple water?!
  • Options
    tgortney said:
    ^^ yeah. I need to know about this. It kinda sounds gross! 

Im with you on the thirst though, @fishsticks-n-custard. I feel like there is not enough water on this planet to satisfy me. And the colder the better. 
  • Options
    kmalls said:
    tgortney said:
    ^^ yeah. I need to know about this. It kinda sounds gross! 

Im with you on the thirst though, @fishsticks-n-custard. I feel like there is not enough water on this planet to satisfy me. And the colder the better. 
    I'm right there with you! I already drink a lot of water but I have been drinking SO much more the past few weeks. My husband even commented on it. I love just plain ice water with lemon. 
  • Options
    @tgortney A friend recommended it because I hate coconut water and was looking for something hydrating since my old hydration tabs had stevia in them and I'm trying to avoid that. Maple water is the water that's collected from maple trees; typically it's boiled down to make maple syrup but you can drink it fresh as well. It has a very slight maple taste to it, but it's not overwhelming. Has a tons of electrolytes in it. Nice alternative to water. 

I drink this brand: https://www.drinkmaple.com/
    How cool! I'm going to check it out. It's on amazon so anything that I can prime is a plus.
  • Options
    I'm super thirsty as well! And I'm horrible at drinking water because my bladder is half the size of a normal bladder! Super weird. I don't remember being thirsty with my other pregnancies. 
  • Options
    MrsF1017MrsF1017 member
    edited August 2017
    Yes, to the heartburn!! It's awful. Anyone believe in the old wives tale? I had horrible heartburn with my youngest and he came out with SO MUCH hair it was insane! 
  • Options
    A little morning sickness, a little bloated and my feet are killing me.  

Only 34 more weeks!
    Ashley Gillis
    Alice - 3/19/16
    Baby #2 - 4/22/18 (?)

Get more of me at Hampton Roads Moms.