March 2018 Moms
Options

It's a boy/girl!

Re: It's a boy/girl!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    npkat said:
    These announcements make me happy! So so eager to find out what our little one is. Girls are quite the theme it seems so far.. I think there has only been a couple boys!

I agree! Makes me feel like I'm having a girl. Can't wait to find out! So happy for you ladies!! :D
  • Options
    npkat said:
    These announcements make me happy! So so eager to find out what our little one is. Girls are quite the theme it seems so far.. I think there has only been a couple boys!

I agree! Makes me feel like I'm having a girl. Can't wait to find out! So happy for you ladies!! :D
    @crossfitbabybump my gut says you're having a boy lol. Idk why! I could be and probably am totally wrong though haha. I feel like mine is a girl but almost everyone else thinks it will be a boy. 
  • Options
    babybluu said:
    npkat said:

@crossfitbabybump my gut says you're having a boy lol. Idk why! I could be and probably am totally wrong though haha. I feel like mine is a girl but almost everyone else thinks it will be a boy. 

You know, I hope your gut is right! I mean, as long as he/she is healthy, that's the main priority! But I want to be a boy mom sooo bad!!! I was lurking on Feb 18 moms and they have a thread asking STM about based on their first one's HB, what they had. My babies heart beat both times was 162 and 171.. so high! But my sister said my nieces HB was always around 140. I thought high meant girl and low meant boy? (Based on a theory not actual science, lol)
  • Options
    @crossfitbabybump my daughters heartbeat was always in the 160s. But my friends sons heartbeat was always in the 150s so they weren't far apart. I'm having a girl again based on that theory, but I also don't put much stock in it.

also, second on this thread makes me so excited.
  • Options
    @runnergirl2015 I'm the first girl with three older brothers!!! It's fun  :D
  • Options
    edited September 2017
     I love reading all of your posts and will have to wait until the 18 week ultrasound to find out.
  • Options
    @ladybugsamom as the only girl with three brothers, I can say that she's going to LOVE it when she's older. Might take a while though  ;)
  • Options
    @ShawnnaO I sure hope so! They "annoy" her right now but I really do hope they have a close relationship when they're older. :smile:
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @HappyMonkey817 Did they guess boy at your NT scan? That's crazy, did they seem positive about it? 
    I just had my NT and the tech said she would be "shocked if it wasn't a boy"
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    @vflux33 good to know! I was wondering wtf changed since when I had a baby 2 years ago I was told 12 weeks is way too early to tell. I guess I was just thrown off by the sheer confidence of this technician
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    image image
  • Options
    @scoogy19 early scan? I hope everything is ok! Congrats on a boy!