Options

Friday Ticker Change | 8.4

Due 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23? You go here!

1) How far along are you
? How big is baby? 

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you close to that now?

Me: late 30s | H: early 30s
TTC #1 since April 2015
RE Dx: Fibroids, surgery Jan 2016
IUI #1 and #2, Nov/Dec 2016, BFN
IVF March 2017: ER - 5R/3M/3F, 1 PGS normal
Polyp removed May 2017
FET May 2017 - BFP!
Baby boy born 2/2/18

Re: Friday Ticker Change | 8.4

• Options
    wal2017wal2017 member
    edited August 2017

1) 13 weeks! The size of a peach
    2) feeling okay! Still tired and ready for bed by 8pm, now getting some headaches BUT the nausea is mostly gone! Bye bye
    3) no appts til September!
    4) it's time to buy a pregnancy pillow - they can be a little expensive and I'm pretty short -5ft- so I'm looking for recommendations. any types to look into? Any to avoid?
    5) I wanted to be a detective ! I work in communications now, but watch a lot of crime and mystery tv!
  • Options
    1. 12 weeks...the size of a plum

2. Feeling better. The nausea is finally starting to subside and I've stopped taking progesterone so maybe that had helped alleviate some of the symptoms. 

3. No appointments this week.

4. Getting ready to head back to work. Started setting up my classroom this week and it wiped me out! Two full 8 hour days of dusting bookshelves and students desks, setting up textbokks, etc. These first few weeks of school are going to knock me out by 7pm!

5. When I was little I wanted to be a pediatrician. I am a teacher now, so still working with kids and I love it!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    1. 13 weeks, lemon 

2. Definitely on the mend, but still exhausted! 

3. NT scan Monday

4. Rave: It's finally dropped to the 60s here in Chicagoland, so excited for fall! Another rave: going to the zoo tomorrow, which will be the first actual outing we've done as a family (due to my severe MS) all summer! 3rd rave? My BF just bought her ticket to come out for Labor Day, which will be her first visit since we relocated to Chicago from socal!

5. I wanted to be a writer, but alas I am not a writer. I love reading and writing still!
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    1. 12 weeks, plum

2. I feel so much better. No nausea and more energy. I have been getting heartburn more frequently. I didn't remember having it like this until 3rd tri with my other pregnancies.

3. August 16 is my next appointment. 

4. Rave- I have an amazing set of students to work with this year. Small class size, sweet kiddos, and a fun teaching partner. 

5. I wanted to be a teacher and a mommy. I am both. :) 
  • Options
    1. 14 weeks. I think it said the size of a beet. 

2. Tired. Stressed. Nauseous seems to be passing thankfully. I feel bigger too. My legs are sore! Mild cramping and RLP. 

3. Just had my midwife apt and she heard the heartbeat but the baby kept moving she said. So she was never able to let me hear. I'm going for an US Tuesday just to confirm everything is okay for peace of mind. 

4. My family is amazing. I'm starting to really get excited for this baby! 

Question: does anyone have super sore knees. I'm plus size and my knees have been so sore. I haven't gained any weight though. Dr says it's just the hormones. Haha. 

5. I never really knew what I wanted to be. But I'm an office administrator/receptionist now. 
  • Options
    I've heard there is a mini snoogle which is good for shorter women! My sister used it.
  • Options
    1. 12 weeks. Baby is the size of an army figure. 

2. So much RLP. 

3. Next appt aug 17th. 

4. People who want to comment on us having three children relatively close in age can go fuck a cactus. 

5. A cardio thoracic surgeon. Newp. Haha
  • Options

1. 14 weeks. I think it said the size of a beet. 

2. Tired. Stressed. Nauseous seems to be passing thankfully. I feel bigger too. My legs are sore! Mild cramping and RLP. 

3. Just had my midwife apt and she heard the heartbeat but the baby kept moving she said. So she was never able to let me hear. I'm going for an US Tuesday just to confirm everything is okay for peace of mind. 

4. My family is amazing. I'm starting to really get excited for this baby! 

Question: does anyone have super sore knees. I'm plus size and my knees have been so sore. I haven't gained any weight though. Dr says it's just the hormones. Haha. 

5. I never really knew what I wanted to be. But I'm an office administrator/receptionist now. 
    Question response: maybe it's the amount of relaxin?
  • Options
    We were away camping for the long weekend so a little later but here I go! 

1) How far along are you
    ? How big is baby? 
    12+3 today! The size of a plum! 

2) How are you feeling?
    Feeling better now! Less nausea and a bit more energy! Tired after the weekend but it's expected camping for 3 nights with a 20 month old 

3) Any appointments this week?
    No appointments this week. I went to a NP on Friday morning and she warned me that she may not be able to find the heartbeat before she even checked. She wasn't able to find it and we will be heading for an ultrasound next Monday. She said placenta sounds great but she would like to send me anyways! I wouldn't turn down a chance to finally see the peanut! 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?
    No big rants or raves! Maybe a question is: has anyone else been to an appointment where their health care provider couldn't find the heartbeat. Was everything okay?

5) GTKY: When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up? Are you close to that now? 
    When I was a kid I wanted to be a teacher!! And here I am going into my 5th year of teaching!!